Habits

Artemis Jackson

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Kat Donovon was infamous for her parties and hell, Artemis Jackson had no idea how she was best friends with that woman. Kat was the free sailer between the two of them - the one who always had many admirers but did not settle down with any of them. She was free spirited and easygoing, whilst Artemis was more observant and the one who tried holding Kat back when everything was too much. However this time, Kat finally trapped Artemis into coming into one of her parties that were smashed with alcohol, lights and booming music. The venue was massive actually and little did Artemis know that there were rooms upstairs for more private gatherings. She was already stomped and she rolled the little shot glass in her grip as she tried to look for Kat, who could be anywhere doing anything and everything.

Artemis knew that the alcohol was quickly getting into her senses and making her into a more talkative person. She had no idea how many shots she took but she was sure as hell that tomorrow, she would vomit all over. Drunk Artemis however thought it was all worth it, because meeting new people without a care in the world was absolutely enjoyable. Artemis felt her way through the crowd and spotting a brunette she approached her with a massive smile. "Kat! Where the hell have you been?!" She stumbled as she put an arm across the stranger, who she stupidly mistook as Kat Donovon. Artemis squinted and did a double take when she realized the woman was not, in fact, Kat and she let go of her immediately, a slight flush creeping onto her neck. "Holy sh*t, you're not Kat. You sort of look like her though. Pretty and gorgeous," She smiled cheekily and stepped closer to the stranger. "Do you know her? She made this party to smash me. And everyone else she knows." Artemis rolled her eyes with an exaggerated touch to it before chuckling. She needed a few more shots, before settling into the night. Perhaps her new company could join her. A few minutes ago she heard it was just one o'clock, so it was still early... Very early, in fact.

Whoever had thrown this party, in Tessa’s alcohol addled mind, was a true winner. The venue was top tier as were the guests, music and with alcohol flowing so freely down her throat it was getting better and better by the moment even if it meant fake flirting with boys she had no intention of ever being with simply because they were boys not that she really intended on hooking up with anyone anyway she just wanted to dance and so dance she did until she decided it was high time she got another drink but before she had gotten a chance to she was grabbed by a blonde girl and since the brunette happened to think this blonde was hot she was not keen to push her away. She giggled sloppily as she was called ‘Kat’ mistaking it for ‘cat’ but the stranger corrected herself so instead Tessa playfully meowed into the girl’s ear at the compliment, giving a small smirk to entice because even if her plan had just been to dance it did not mean that she couldn’t do anything else. The bassist was in no way married to any of her plans as she deeply enjoyed spontaneity and since she was also rather opportunistic even in this state she said, “No but I’m glad she made this party to smash.” Her blue eyes suggestively looked at the girl before she said, “Let’s get a drink, babe. I have a whistle that needs wetting.” She was not afraid to be crude and with her deeply winged eyeliner to accentuate her partially flirtatiously and partially amused look, Teresa Hathaway was going to enjoy whatever came next between her and this equally as drunk blonde girl.

So as to not lose one another, Tessa gently took the girls hand in hers, leading her through the crowd towards the bar so they could talk a little bit better as well as get a drink. When they had found their way, she removed her hand from the girl's which she had been holding so lazily it could have been considered just touching fingertips which was probably good as the bassist had put on fake nails for the night which were shaped into rough, talon light triangles and with her dark hair braided and pinked up carefully she had succeeded in her desired aesthetic for this party although she had not taken a huge amount of time on her make up. Lipstick, eyeliner and mascara and she had been all done for business but she could not think about whether her makeup was perfect in this moment as she said into the ear of the girl so she could hear over the loud music, "I'm Tessa. Let's do shots!" She was fairly certain this would be the start of a good interaction if the blonde went along with the excited suggestion.​
<i>
</i>

Was everyone here really attractive? Through her drunken sight, the blonde had not only spotted cute people but people whose looks have been clearly worked on by Aprhodite herself. Or perhaps her sight was only poisoned by the amount of alcohol she had already consumed earlier. The sober Artemis did not prance around telling people that they were sexy as hell. But here she was, not giving one clear damn about everything. Everyone was doing just the same, enjoying themselves until they decided to call the night over. The great thing about Kat's parties was that it never failed to bring out the shamelessness in people. Visitors got drunk and did the most embarrassing of things and Artemis was rather certain that it was her best friend's goal to make sure that everyone went home pissed drunk that the next morning, they would remember nothing and will nurse an intense hangover above everything else.

Artemis nodded and allowed herself to be pulled through the crowd by the woman. It was a noisy place all over so the blonde leaned in towards the girl's lips - named Tessa - and grinned excitedly. Artemis ran a hand through her hair and called over the bartender and ordered five for each. She tapped Tessa in the shoulder and introduced herself by yelling over the blasting music. "I'm Artemis! So I've got an idea, mate." She swayed a little bit, steadying herself before continuing and ignoring the sweat she was producing all over her body. "Let's play a game," started the former Head Girl, smirking suggestively. She hiccuped and swallowed before continuing. "For every embarrassing question, take a shot. Okay you know what, just ask me any question and I'll take a shot anyway." Artemis got a shot glass and raised it up to prove her point. This game always led people to ask even the most personal of questions and for someone who was ready to drink even more alcohol, Artemis felt pumped. She liked doing this game with Kat, but she couldn't exactly remember if she regretted it or not the morning after. Still, this game made her feel like she was a muggle high schooler who was just so young and oblivious to the world's true problems. She liked that feeling, so she decided to do it with Tessa. Artemis licked her lips and looked around the crowd before glancing back at Tessa. "Me first, love. You've got to be honest okay?" She giggled briefly. "How many people have you kissed so far tonight?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back