Guess what I bought for you honey!!

Eddie smiled. "I moved the cot into the main room. So he can be where we sleep." He paused. "That is, you know, if you wanna move in here with me?" He hoped she would say yes. It would be very awkward if she said no.

Odie wrapped one arm round Eddie and kept Connor in the other. "I'd love to." She wanted nothing more than to be here with her fiancé. "I love you so much. I'd do anything to stay here with you." She hid her face in his shoulder and took in the moment.

Eddie grinned. "You know what. We're going to get you and Connor into the main room, clean and in some jammies or whatever's in my closet. Then I'm going to pop round yours to get some of your stuff." He smiled, this was actually happening. They were engaged and living together and they've only known each other nine months. All thanks to little Connor. "That's okay yeah?"

"Yeah." She looked up at him and nodded. She was so happy that she was moving in with him. She was finally getting away from her nagging, moaning family and moving into the same house as the man she loved with the baby son she had just given birth to. "I'll go take a bath now and you could get some of my stuff while I'm there. Connor could come in with me." She shrugged.

Eddie smiled and shook his head. "No. I'm going to help you with your bath and things, make sure you and Conner are nicely comfortable in the main room before i leave. Then I'll get some of your stuff." He smiled and pushed the worry thoughts away. Ana had accepted him but the rest of her family wasn't quite as understanding. He just hoped they wouldn't be around.

Odie smiled at Eddie. "You know, there is such a thing as being too caring." She may have been saying that but she liked it. She liked having someone there to give her attention and make sure she was ok all the time. It was something she hadn't had in over ten years. She was always the one doing the caring.

Eddie smiled and shrugged. "Yeah but it never hurt anyone. Can you stand up?" He offered to hold Connor so she could try. He took their son in his arms and let her try to stand. Hopefully she could walk to the bathroom where she would get into the bath and he would hold Connor until she was done.

Odie let Eddie hold Connor then she slid her legs out from under the duvet and stood up. "Apparently so." She laughed slightly then walked to the bathroom and ran the taps ready to get in. When it was ready, she turned the taps off, took off her clothes and climbed in.

Eddie followed her through, holding their son in his arms. "Do you need any help? I can put Connor in his cot if you need help." Eddie was determined to make this as easy as possible for her. She had just given birth after all. He had sat outside and listened to the screams for the four hours he was locked out.

Odie shook her head. "No I'm fine. Company would be nice though." She smiled over at Eddie, willing him to come in. She wanted to talk with him. Not about anything in particular. Just talk. She didn't know why. For now, she was just going to blame hormones.

Eddie grinned, he didn't want to risk putting Connor in the bathtub yet. If his little boy could drown in the sink then there was no way he was pputting him in the bath. "I will put Connor in bed for a bit first yeah?" He smiled and gave Odie a kiss on the forehead before leaving for the main room. He placed Connor down in his cot.

Eddie watched his son slowly closed his eyes and sucked his thumb as he fell aseep. He removed his shirt and returned to the bathroom. "I'm guessing he was tired after all of that." He smiled at her.

Odie turned her head to the door as Eddie came back in and laughed. "He didn't do any of the work." She was exhausted after all of it and she was just glad that she was in the bath relaxing instead of running around the way her sister had. "I don't know how Ana coped. After Nat was born, she was running around trying to find her. I would have been ready to collapse if I'd done that."

Eddie smiled sadly, he had heard about Ana's lost baby. "Do you need any help with washing?" He knew she must be tired, no matter how much she hid it. He went over and sat on the edge of the bath, his trousers getting soaked as he did so.

Odie shook her head again. "I'm fine, really." She smiled at him to show that she was ok. Then her smile turned to a cheeky grin and she splashed him. The temptation was irresistable and it made her laugh.

Eddie kept smiling until she splashed him. "Oh no you didn't." He laughed before reaching into the bath, glad he had removed his shirt, and picked up his soggy fiancée. "Come on soggy." He smiled and carried her down the hall to their room where he placed her on the bed, the closest side to the cot, and went over to his wardrobe. "All I have for you to wear at the moment are these." He held up one of his old shirts and a pair of boxers. The clothes she had arrived in were now covered in blood and Merlin knew what else.

Odie laughed and wrapped her arms round his shoulders when he picked her up. She felt so lucky to be the girl who'd got Eddie. He was an amazing guy and she loved him. She sat on the bed and smiled at him. "Fine by me. I mean, I wouldn't go outside wearing it but it's clothes." She shrugged.

Eddie grinned and helped her put on the 'pyjamas'. "Right, I'm going to go and get some of your stuff from your house now. Is there anything specific you want other than some clothes, a toothbrush, real pyjamas and a hairbrush." He figured she'd need a hairbrush with the amount of hair she had, he just had to run his fingers through it in the morning and he was done.

Odie led on the bed in the 'pyjamas' and felt ready to collapse. She was tired after being in labour for four hours and now she seriously needed some sleep. "No. I think that's all I'll need." She smiled at him then said. "Be careful of Ana though. She's not in the best of moods just recently." 'Not in the best of moods' had to be the understatement of the year.

Eddie smiled and tucked her into the bed. "Okay, I'll be right back." HHe smiled and walked downstairs to the living room. On one of the sofas' were baby things and a note from his mother. He could read it when he got back though. eddie stepped in the fireplace and shouted the name of Odie's previous home. When he exited the fireplace on the other side someone was already in the room with their back to him. He had really hoped he wouldn't run in to any one. "Um hi?"

Sam spun round when she heard a voice. She had been deep in thought while she watched Steve and Nick playing with Bella and Rosie in the back garden. She was now looking at the person who'd just stepped out of her fireplace. "Who are you??" She didn't mean to sound rude but she had been iffy about strangers in her house ever since her husband's death.

Eddie hadn't met this woman yet but he could safely guess it was Sam, Odie's aunt. "Umm, you're Sam right?" He waited for her comfirmation before answering her own question. "I'm Eddie. Odie's fiancee. Is it alright if I get someof her stuff?" He then remembered that himself and him mum were the only people that knew Connor had been born.

Sam nodded at his question. She didn't know how this guy knew her but he answered that when he next spoke. "Oh, Edward. It's nice to meet you at last." She smiled but with a confused frowned. "Why do you need her stuff. Couldn't she come and get it herself??" She couldn't understand why Odette wouldn't want to come to the house and get her things herself.

Eddie grinned when the question was asked. "She's pretty tired at the moment." He couldn't stop grinning, it had just hit him. He was a daddy. "She just gave birth." He exclaimed, not being able to hold it in any more. "I've let her borrow some clothes for now but I figured she would need some of her stuff from here." He felt it would be best if he just told her about the baby and let that sink in before mentioning that Odie was also moving out.

Sam's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh." She grinned ecstatically. "You must get back to her fast. Do you know where her bedroom is?? Anamaria's already up there-as always." Sam had seen the mood which Ana had been in since she lost Cameron. "All I can say about her is good luck." She smiled encouragingly at Edward.

Eddie smiled. "Yeah I do." It took him a mintue to realise anamaria was ana but his head wasn't really in gear at the moment. "I will keep you updated." He smiled at the older woman and made his way up to Odie's room. Opening the door, he saw Ana immediately. "Ana, can I come in?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back