Guess what I bought for you honey!!

Edward Newton

OOC First Name
Summer
Eddie paced back and forth in front of a gorgeous house. He was waiting for his fiance, Odette Prinze, to meet him here. He was psyced up about this news, it was big for him but, when he had heard the oppurtunity, he just couldn't say no.

Eddie smiled as he saw the gorgeous red head arrive. "Odie!" He called her over and waited for the questions he knew there would be. hey hadn't talked about it yet but, he figured, it had to happen eventually and if she joined him, well, that would just make his whole week better.

Odie walked along the path with her bag in her hand. Her stomach was huge. Connor was due anytime soon. She just hoped he would come at a convenient time.
She looked up ahead and saw Eddie stood, looking proud of himself. This was an odd place for them to meet as there was nothing here except houses. "Eddie, why have you called me here?? My feet are killing me and I seriously need to sit down." She smiled up at him regardless of how much pain her feet were in.

Eddie grinned. "Well come on in then, there are seats inside." The smug man lead Odette through the door and into the house. They immediatley entered the living room. "So, What do you think of the house?" Eddie was starting to worry, what if she didn't like the house? He had actually bought it already. As well as all the furniture.

"I like it." Odie looked round at the living room and the furniture inside. The colours were nice and the design was good. She didn't understand why Eddie was asking her this though. She didn't know who lived here. "Who owns this house?? There doesn't seem to be anyone home." She wondered whether he was 'borrowing' the house from someone.

Eddie took a breath. "What would you say if I told you I owned this house?" In a way he dreaded her answer but, logically, she would be fine with it. There was no pressure for her to move in with him, it was less than an hours walk from her aunts house where she currently lived, plus it meant that they had a place to be alone without parents. Hopefully she'd see it that way.

Odie assumed Eddie was joking with what he said. "I'd think you were crazy." She laughed. Then she looked over at him and realised he was serious. "Oh my god. You're not joking." She smiled at him. "How the hell did you manage to afford a place like this??" She would never have got enough money for this and she had most of her things paid for her and a job.

Eddie smiled, she wasn't yelling. "Well, I used my savings from my old job, mum helped me a bit. I'm going job hunting tomorrow so I can pay her back." He paused, waiting for a reaction. "Do you want a tour or something?"

Odie couldn't believe Eddie was this responsible for himself. She had always seen him as a great bloke who could be irresponsible but now he seemed to be changing completely. "Yeah, sure." She couldn't wait to see the rest of the house.

Eddie grinned and helped her stand up. He wasn't sure if she should really be walking so much when she was this pregnant, he would apparate her home. "Okay then, follow me." He laughed and walked out into the corridor they had walked through to get to the living room. "Well that was the Living room and this is the kitchen slash dining room." He opened the door on the other side of the corridor to show her the kitchen. He then walked through the kitchen to a door across from it. "This is the down stairs bathroom." He opened the door to show her what was inside. "Upstairs?"

Odie's smile grew as she looked round the downstairs. This house was much better than the Green's house. It was too cramped there. Plus, her and Ana weren't exactly getting along and as they were sharing a room that made life difficult. "Uh-huh." She nodded her head as she answered his question.

Eddie lead her up the stairs where there were four doors. He took her to the first one on the left, opening the door to reveal a bedroom. "This is the main bedroom at the moment." He smiled before pointing to the next room on the left. "That's the other bathroom." He walked over and opened the door, showing a room that was quite different to the one downstairs.

Eddie then lead her across the hall to the other two rooms. The first was another bedroom. "This is the guest room and finally..." He walked over to the last room. He decorated this room perfectly and was very proud of it, he opened the door so she could see. "The nursery." He smiled at the room just for his baby boy. "What do you think?"

Odie smiled as she looked round the upstairs bedrooms and bathroom but her breath stopped when she saw the nursery. It looked perfect. Their son would actually have somewhere to play. "Oh Lord." She whispered it as she couldn't find the breath to say it any louder. Odie turned and wrapped her arms round Eddie. "I think you're the most amazing person in the world." She loved everything about Eddie and didn't want him to leave.

Eddie grinned as he was enveloped into a hug. "I thought you might like it. I put the sofa in there so you can sit in there, even sleep if you want aswell." He had thought about everything. This room took the longest to plan. He had guessed she would be one of the mothers who would want to watch their baby sleep and be close to him.

Odie was about to say how much she loved it when she felt a pain in her stomach. She took her arms from around Eddie and clutched her stomach. "Oh god. No." She leant against the wall for support. "I'm going into labour." Odie looked at Eddie. She was in loads of pain now. She knew it would get worse though. She had seen a few people giving birth and it didn't look fun.

Eddie panicked and froze for a second before doing the most logical thing to him. He phoned his mum. "Mum? Yeah, umm, Can you floo to the new house please? Why? I think Odie is going into labour. Okay, yeah, I can do that. Thanks." He put the phone down and turned to his fiance. "Umm, mum said to move you to the bedroom so we're going to have to walk for a little bit." He grimaced at the thought of this. "Come on!" He supported her weight and almost carried her to the guest room, it was closer.

Eddie made sure she was comfertable before sighing. "Mum said to get some things so I'm going to have to leave for a second. Yeah?" He ran as quickly as he could to get the towels and water his mum had told him to get. He hated leaving her there but he had too, for both her and the baby's health. He was so focussed on the tacsk he didn't hear his mum floo in and run up the stairs into the guest room.

Keighla-Maria shoved the phone down and abandoned her packing, heading to the fireplace. Within seconds she was in the living room of her sons' new house. Shel listened and, sure enough, she could hear soft cries of Odie. The woman ran up the stairs and, following her soon to be daughter in laws voice, found the red head in the spare room.

"Odie, dear." Shee sighed and got to work. From the sound coming from the bathroom, Keighla-Maria could tell that Eddie was still getting what she had asked of him. "Okay honey, listen to me. This is going to hurt like hell okay but it's so much better when you focus. Copy me okay?" She repeated her birthing breths, two short breaths in and one normal out, all through the mouth.. "Just keep doing that and focus more on the baby than the pain." She smiled at her and went to the door. "Eddie where are those towels?" She yelled out to her son.

Odie felt more pain as she walked with Eddie to the bedroom. She led on the bed and felt some of the pain go. Her breathing was fast and heavy by now and she was finding it hard to get oxygen. She nodded when Eddie said he had to get things. Her nails dug into the mattress as the pain came and went. She sighed with relief when Keighla-Maria ran into the room. "Oh thank f**king god." If Odie had to pick two people to be here with her at this time, Eddie and Keighla-Maria would have been those two people.
Odie copied Keighla-Maria with the breathing and then started to relax a bit. She knew her trouser would be ruined by the end of this but she didn't care. She just wanted to get this baby out as fast as possible.

Keighla-Maria smacked her son around the head when he walked in. "When I said be quick I meant super speed. Now get out, I'll call you back in when he's been born." She took what he was carrying, placed them besides Odie, and pushed him out, locking the door as she did.

"Okay Odie, This is going to be very painful and uncomfertable but, trust me, this is so much better than doing it in a hospital." She smiled comfertingly, though she knew it would do no good, and sat down at the bottom of the bed. "Sorry about this but it has to be done." She very carefully removed the red heads' trousers and took a deep breath. "Okay, you're ready." She threw Odie a pilllow. "Squeeze that and push for me."

Four hours later everyone was tired but it was over. Keighla-Maria smiled as she unlocked the door and let her son in. She had washed the little boy and handed him to Odie, who she had also tucked under the covers for privacy, before letting him in. "Connor Zeke Newton has been born." She sighed before sitting against the wall, thouroughly exhausted. She knew, eventually, they would have to call St Mungos', mainly to get a birth certificate and for the little boy to be checked over but, for now, it was over.

Odie had just sat through the most painful four hours of her life. She didn't know how one baby could cause so much pain. Why the hell had Sam gone back for more?? She held her son in her arms and had tears of happiness running down her face. He was beautiful. She couldn't believe it. She kissed the babies head then looked up at Eddie as he walked in. "Come and see your son." She smiled at him and handed him Connor. She knew Eddie'd want to see him. Once Eddie was holding Connor, she turned to Keighla-Maria. "Thank you so much. I don't know what I would have done with out you."

Keighla-Maria looked up and her heart swelled at the sight of her son holding his son. "Now do you see why I was so shock that your Aunt had so many?" She laughed feebly before standing up. "Right, knowing my son he hasn't fully stocked up on clothes or anything am I right?" She smiled as he comfirmed her thoughts. "There's a shop down the road, I'm going to go and buy nappies and some clothes for him." She smiled and picked up her purse before letting the two have a private moment with their baby.

Odie watched Keighla-Maria leave then turned to Eddie. "He looks just like you, doesn't he??" She could see the resemblance of the two. They had the same eyes and the same nose. She wondered whether Connor would turn out to have her fire-red hair or Eddie's dark brown hair. That question would have to wait till Connor grew some hair. She was all for waiting. She was just glad that she had the weight off her feet and she could go back to wearing her old clothes again.

Eddie Sat down besides his fiancee. "He's gorgeous." He could see which parts of the boy were from him and which ones from Odie, for example his eyes and nose were on the boy but he had Odie's lips and cheek bones. Eddie then noticed why Odie was tucked in. "Do you want a shower or some clothes?" Eddie had actually moved in here last week, he just wanted to get everything sorted before she saw it and now he was glad he did.

"I will in a bit." Odie shrugged. "I just want to stay sat down for now. I'm exhausted." She nodded towards Connor. "He's taken all the energy out of me. Well, the little I had left." She giggled. She had been using all her energy to walk around. She knew Connor had been due but it was still a surprise to her when she felt the pain.

Eddie paused for a second before handing the small baby back to Odie. "I have an idea." He said before walking out of the room. Eddie made his way down to the nersery and got to work. He moved the sofa out of the way so he could carry the cot out. He had managed to lift it in so, in theory, he could lift it out. His theory half worked.

Edie managed to carry the cot out of the nursery door before he had to drop it. From there he just pushed it into the main room before making his way back to the spare room where his soon-to-be wife lay with their child. "Done." He smiled and sat beside her on the bed.

Odie frowned, confused. She had no idea what was running through his head. She heard a few bangs and crashes and then some dragging. She watched him walk back into the room and smiled. She had a feeling she was either going to laugh at his idea or be so pleased that he'd done it that she had to kiss him. "What have you done??" Do I dare ask She added in her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back