Grounded Again *le sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abigail Lurken-Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Spanish Cedar 14" Core of Werewolf fur and Phoenix feather.
Hey everyone,

Things happened to me and guess what? Now I'm grounded from my computer until further notice, which could be a week or a month, I'm really not too certain. But until then I won't be very active and when I am I will be at the library and to post in important topics. So many apologies to the people that I may be plotting with.

Alexis.

This goes for:
Abigail Lurken-Mckay , Alexis Richarde, Joceline Richarde, Fletcher Bennet, Professor Rosaline Zhefarovich and many others which ninety percent of you do know about.

I'm learning more about who's characters are whos ^_^

Anyway, sorry to hear it. Come back soon :D

:(

Take care...maybe you'll get off for good behavior sooner than you think :p

See ya when you're back deary!

:hug:
Cyndi

Getting grounded is the suck. Come back soon!

:hug:

Amanda

I oughta beat your tail for being grounded :correct: Keeding of course...hope it all goes by really fast and then you can come back and hang with us kewl kids :hug:

Tony Alraur said:
People still get grounded huh?

Is social humiliation from parents on facebook not good enough? :p
Social humiliaton's about right. My mum and all my aunties are on it.

Now... Abigail STOP GETTING GROUNDED. *nods*

Good news,

My mom is being more lenient about it all so I'll be online when I can :)

Update:

I'm no longer grounded but after Friday I think I need a break from HNZ. It is starting to disturb me how much I'm online here, well that and I have a lot going on and I really don't want to be spending this much time on my computer. It isn't good for your health y'know?

Yea, I know. :(

Twice I have wanted to cancel my internet service, and permanently shut my PC down. Best thing to do is set a limit. If you use a router, set access times to HNZ; so you will be banned for most of the day. :abby:

A lengthy break from a regular task is always best, so take the time you need. :console:

Best of luck with everything you have to do. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back