Greetings!

Georgie Watson

OOC First Name
Shane
Hello to all! My name is Marscia and I am from the Philippines. :shy:

I really love this site although I am just getting started! :)

I am definitely hoping to enjoy this place since I am really a Harry Potter fan since I am younger. :shifty:

This place is very wonderful and interesting!!

-Marscia

Hello, Marscia, welcome to the site! :D

I can assure you that you'll love it even more the better you get to know it :p

You may wish to familiarize yourself with the Site Docs if you haven't already (they should clear up any questions you may have).
On the subject of questions, if there is anything you need to ask about the site/need help in general, the 'people in purple' are here to help you :) You can always check out the FAQ for more answers to questions that you may have that other users may have answered.

Anywho, it's a lovely friendly site, and I, for one, am always happy to see new members joining ^_^

- Beth
:hug:

Hello, Marscia! Welcome to HNZ!
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada. ^_^
I'm glad you like what you've seen of HNZ so far, and I hope you become a major part of our community.
If you haven't already, you should peruse our site documentation as they really help in getting started on the board.
If you have any further questions or concerns, a post in FAQ or a PM to me will likely solve them very quickly. :D

See you around!

I am very pleased to meet you Mr. King. Thank you very much for welcoming me here. :shifty:

I see Lucy_05 was also a Filipina, isn't she? ^_^

-Marscia

Hey Marscia,
My name's Patricia but everyone calls me Pat and I'm from Northern Ireland and one of the GMs here ^_^
Just want to welcome you to the board and hope you enjoy your time here.

Also, we have a number of members here from the Philippines :)

See you around :hug:

Hello, Marscia, welcome to the HNZ! :hug:
I'm Jessye, I'm from the US and I have a lot of accounts on here. Your from the Philippines though? THATS AWESOME! :woot:
You'll have an awesome time here I'm sure!

♥ Jessye

Thanks for welcoming me! Oh I'm sure I'll have a nice time here! :D

^_^ I hope you do!

I'm Cyndi, one of the GMs, and I'm from the United States.
Enjoy yourself and see you around the site :)

Hey I'm Madz welcome to the site!! :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Another filipino, OMG!!!

WELCOME TO HNZ
My name is Joyce(Not my first name) but I was born in the Philippines and moved to US about almost 1 year ago. I'm the second filipino here(Yes, I keep track of everything), the first one lives 30 minutes drive from my house back in the Philippines. Anyways, welcome again, this place is awesome and it will keep you up all night(I don't know about you but it keeps me late at night on a school night xD ).

Joyce

Heyy! I'm Jaedan but my real name is AJ. short for Alice-Jay. I live in England but I will be moving to New Zealand! Yay!

Hey, good to know that Joyce! By the way, are you whole Filipina?

OOoh! I just noticed this! Teehee! Welcome to HNZ Marscia!

Filipina eh? I'm a Filipina! Geez.

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around! :p

Georgie Watson said:

Yes, I am :D and speak tagalog fluently as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back