Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Back in the dungeons. Not for lessons but for roses. Alexis had gotten to the cold,damp feeling of the dungeons. She was on a mission to deliver a yellow rose to a Slytherin names Asaiah. She asked some of her friends and was told she could find the boy close their house and that was where she was going. Seeing a boy came out of the common room,she asked if he knew Asaiah and if he was inside. She also added politely if the boy could call her intended person out.

He stood amused whilst the younger girl asked him if he knew Asaiah and if he could look around the common room for him. ''There's no need for that,'' the Slytherin replied. ''I'm right here, you see?''

Alexis laughed when she realized who she was talking.Now that she looked at him closely,she remembered him from Quidditch team. Sinche she joined the team,she made herself familiar with the other houses' team members. "Oh.Sorry for the mixup.Happy Valentines Day!"Retrieveing the rose from her basket,she handed it to him along with the rose.

Asaiah,
I hope you enjoyed the Quidditch Team this year! I'm sorry if I was ever hard on you. You're a good player and I hope you do well.
From,
Charlotte.

He smiled and told the younger girl not to worry about it before taking the rose from her and reading what was written on the note. He grinned slightly at the words and made a mental note to thank Charlotte for it later that day. ''Thank you for delivering this!'' Asaiah said.

Seeing the Slytherin smile at the note made Alexis happy for being there to see it. Waving goodbye to Asaiah,"You are welcome. See you around.",she turned back to where she came from and left the dungeons with high spirits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back