Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curved 15 Inch Rigid Elm Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Name: Wangui Yamamoto
Playby: Anok Yai
Images: ONE TWO three four five six SEVEN (these are all pics I am fine with. use one that inspires you!)
-Can you try and incorporate this image? Or just like a father-child silhouette?
-If you want to find other pictures, I prefer her with natural hair (afro/braids)​
Banner Type: You can do a blend or just use one photo. there is a variety of thing I provided, so go wild!
Text: Wangui Yamamoto; "Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes"
The quote may be hard to incorporate, so if you can't its fine.
I truly am very open to what you choose and decide to do, just nothing too bright/happy. Even if you just want to send me one to give feedback on, I love trying to inspire y'all! (even tho I'm everywhere when i post these lol)

~Lovi

Hey! Tried this for you! Ended up using a different silhouette so I hope that's alright, also tried to make it dark and greenish for Slytherin even if it has yellow accents. :D Sill not used to my laptop's screen resolution so apologies if its too sharpened in places and not in others, I really can't tell x_x

12LRZYU.png

Oh wow! Anok yai is perfect, and this is so lovely! :wub: I also saw that silhouette when I looked, so I'm glad it's there. xD

Can the white outline on the right be tighter? Or feathered a little bit? I know getting the edges of the person is really annoying x_x

I am happy to make a change with the outlines, but I'm just not quite sure what you're asking for, are you asking me to change the outline of the image of the playby? do you want me to make it more or less obvious? I can remove that outline completely if it helps, I'm just not sure what is being asked of me =))

Sorry! For the outline of the playby just less obvious. I didn't know how to phrase what I wanted xD

Here's the version with the edit you wanted!
RKXquqI.png

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need

Users who are viewing this thread

Back