Graphics Request [C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maia Purdue

OOC First Name
Maia
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
I would like Anybody :D to fill my request.

Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Maia Purdue
Banner Type: (Standard/Blend/Complex/Linked) blend, or anything really, I want something a little different.
Celebrity you're using:Emmy Rossum.
Images on banner: (For blends please include at least four images) http://emmyweb.net/ anything from this page. :D
Text on banner: (Be sure to specify if you want your character's name on it or not) Maia Purdue. Just deal with it.
*Other: I'm giving you pretty much free reign with these two-Thanks in advance!! :D

Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Aisling Finnigan
Banner Type: (Standard/Blend/Complex/Linked) Any
Celebrity you're using: Hilary Duff
Images on banner: (For blends please include at least four images)http://hilary-pics.com/index.php?cat=68 anything here-as long as she has brown hair.
Text on banner: (Be sure to specify if you want your character's name on it or not) Aisling Finnigan Get over it.
*Other: Thanks again!!

Hey :)

So i had a go at this, i was slightly unsure of what to do with the pictures, to be honest... because i wasn't really sure what you wanted... but i had a go anyway :D I tried to get a little bit of Maia's personality in it, but something isn't right with it i don't think.... If you have any suggestions on what to do that would be awesome :) I just can't quite decide what is wrong. :erm:

110jin7.png

I also had a go at the second request, but again, i wasn't sure what to do with the images. I think i have something like writer's block but for graphic images :p image block?? =))

23qz6dy.png

Anyway, i hope you like them :) Let me know if you want anything different :D

Kate
:hug:

I had another go at Maia's, because i wasn't happy with it. I made this using a tutorial, but i hope you like it :D

2zpqucm.png

KAte: I saw what you meant with the first one, but I ADORE the second one.
Dan: I love Aisling's one, and I've already put it on her siggie.

Thanks guys-these are great!!!!

Can this be closed please?

Haha, im glad you like it :D
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back