Graphics Requeeeest[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre LaChance

I would like Isabella Chaos to fill my request.

Hi! I know you get heeaps of requests.. but yours are so cool, I just had to order one :p

Banner Order Form

Character's Name: Pierre LaChance

Banner Type: Well I like your blends.. but since the photos all have different backgrounds I guess that's impossible. You can have free rein with this :lol:

Banner Size: I don't really mind

Celebrity you're using: Sliimy

Images on banner: Okay, here goes.. sorry there so so many to choose from, I just don't know which will work. Feel free to include any of them :D
Background Image: I'm not really sure, but not a solid colour. Something stylish ^_^

Text on banner: Pierre LaChance

Fonts on banner: I really don't mind.. something sort of fancy, but still fun. Maybe nice handwriting, but not childish or scribbly.. if that makes any sense :lol:

Colour Scheme: Something fun, happy, and young! But no pink :doh:

Border colour/size: A thin one, whatever colour ^_^

Other: The character loves fashion, being hyper, and everything like that. And he's French. :lol: So yeah, if you could make something that fits him well, then I would.. give you a virtual hug :D

Okay, I've had the absolute hardest time trying to make something decent!! It's really late and I've been experimenting so please forgive me if this is absolute crap! :doh:

pierre1copy.jpg

If this is not to your liking, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'd be happy to start a new one from scratch!

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such as been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back