OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Where: Hogwarts Scotland (Forbidden Forest)

The Spring weather came in like it wants for the season to be over. But Aliviah prefer the current weather than the next one. The heat in United Kingdom is unbearable for the girl who doesn't come out that much from the castle. She thought she could enjoy this last bit till Summer breaks upon them. Their house was small in her hometown in Wales and they still consist of too much people living in it. The black haired girl search far and beyond, up and down for Atkin, so, he can at least spend time with her. Aliviah spend half of her day looking but it seems they keep loosing each other. That's it, I'm going alone. I think I've lost quite a few kilograms from walking the entire castle. She thought to herself, huffing, the girl ended up just outside of the Forbidden Forest.

She was the girl who follows rules, the Forest is a no for them and yet she wanted to see beyond the lighted part of it. Aliviah wanted to see the dark side of it and what fauna it keeps. The Gryffindor girl looked around, once the coast was clear, she waved her wand and a light emit from the tip. Aliviah was coming in an unfamiliar place, she wanted to be prepared if ever.

Boredom took many forms, for Lucca it took the shape of any old professor roaming around the school. Or the school itself, living in a castle for a couple of years starts to lose it's perks. It's alluring nature. Lucca found out in time things didn't satisfy him like it used to. Which may explained why his relationship with Ember took a nose dive before it went anywhere. Lucca had brushed it off and put the blame on this disconnection that wasn't working for them. Which was such a pity, because Ember was such a good looking girl. A real shame they didn't work out.

Feeling adventurous on a random spring day, Lucca found himself touring the Forbidden Forest. He had his wand out, a small light emitting from the firm tip. Even when it was daylight and sunny out, the Forbidden Forest was still pretty dark and a frightening place to escape for most. Lucca found it relatively calming and there was an off chance you will bump into a friend or two. "Waldorf, is that you?" Lucca smirked, lifting his wand right where she stood. "What are you doing out here, you don't follow rules anymore?"

She was coming close to the heart but she heard footsteps and before she could hide, she heard her last name being called. Aliviah frowned and made a sharp turn behind her. It was Lucca. "Life's like a box of chocolate, some are gross and some are just totally good." It didn't made sense for her but her adrenaline rush was just darn strong right now. "Sorry, I'm not good at jokes. The castle's a bit boring and I can't find Atkin. Weather's great, so, I decided to go out." But the weather inside the forest was different and that caught Aliviah off guard. She turned off the light from her wand and hugged herself, warming her. "I know you've been inside here, you might as well lead me to some great fauna and flora?" Aliviah suggested, she was still curious about the forest, the temperature drops inside.

Lucca laughed when he is faced with the brunette girl, what she said he found hilariously random. "Okay, alright. Is that how the saying goes?" Lucca grins, moving closer to his friend. It was really spooky out here, and he loved it. A part of him was already regretting not jumping out of nowhere and sent her running in the opposite direction. Next time, he thought in silence. "All good enough excuses to end up in the forest, I suppose," Lucca put out his own wand, but he didn't put it away in case he needed to scare something off. "Hmm, I haven't seen Atkin or Ember, Ember hasn't talked to me in a while, actually," Lucca gave his friend a weird look, he never heard of such things. "What are you asking? I don't even know what that is," Lucca admitted, then turn back to the forest. "Nah Liviah, I sort of mostly wander around and see where it leads me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back