Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Brevy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Maisie knew this name too, he was on the Quidditch team. She giggled, and skipped out of the castle and down to the lawns, thinking she might catch him there. She was pleased to see that she'd been right. "Leonardo!" She called, waving at him as she skipped over. "Leonardo, I have a rose for you!"

Leonardo had finished with a rather intense practice and was making his way to the lakeside to be able to relax a little. He was making his way through the lawn and then heard his name. He glanced up and realised it was maisie, not someone he knew well, but someone he was aware of. "Oh, okay," she said, bracing himself almost for the rose he'd get.

Maisie dug in her basket a moment, pulling out the yellow rose and holding it out with an easy smile. "You have really pretty eyes," She offered as her compliment, smiling brightly.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hope it's a good one!

-Felix

Leonardo took the yellow rose and the note that went with it. He read the note and immediately felt like a terrible friend, he hadn't sent Felix a rose. His expression, that was already serious and fell into a frown. It was a nice rose and a nice note, and he just hadn't thought of him at all. "Oh thank you,"

Maisie tilted her head. "Are you okay?" She asked gently, reaching up to touch his arm but pulling her hand back almost as quickly. She didn't want to push his boundaries.

Leonardo gave a half shrug, half shake of his head. "I just forgot to send this person a rose, and he's like one of two friends I have,"

Maisie blinked, and gave a little 'oh' sound. "Well, give him a rose personally then," She offered. "I'm sure he'll understand," She offered, giving him a big smile.

Leonardo was less sure about that, he'd already somewhat not been a good friend to him, this would surely only add to it all. "Maybe," he replied, uncertain. "I won't keep you," he then said to the girl, not wanting to take up more of her time.

Maisie giggled softly, and offered out her hand. "It was nice to meet you! My name is Maisie." She told him with a bright smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back