Going to Turkey and France for the school holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Hey Everyone.

I've been offline these few days and i'm leaving for Istanbul, Turkey tomorrow. And Angus, i'm sorry i missed the yule ball, my computer went dead a week ago and it was just fixed today. I'll be going to Istanbul tomorrow until the 22 of November. However, i'll be taking a plane to Paris, France and i'll be there until 4th of December.

Bye Everyone!
And i'll miss you all xD

Love ,
Bianca (Aisyah)

PS. I'm off to memorizing conversational Turkish and French :D

No, Bianca.

Your leaving meeeeee again :( :(

I suppose I'll see you 4th Dec

That's too long to wait

See ya pet

Patricia

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh my Bianca- I am incredibly jealous! I think you'll love the trip! I was only in Paris for 7 hours- but I think you'll like it. It's a beautiful city even flying in. And, if you're not American, most of the people there should be decent to you :r: :rofl:

I hope you have an incredibly amazing time. I met a woman from Turkey once- she was really nice. Best wishes on your trip and come back to us with stories to tell. ;)

But you only just came back!

Argh, have fun Bianca! I am so insanely jealous of you right now - I am absolutely DESPERATE to go to France. Can I stow away with you?

Hope you have an awesome time! Glad to know you weren't standing Angus up - he was getting worried. ;)

Also, if you get stuck in France, just remember this: "parlez-vous anglais?" :p

Aww! :( We'll miss you but have tons of fun!!!
France is awesome and sooooo beautiful, especially at night! You'll love it! :)

We'll miss you, but we'll be eagerly waiting for you to come back to us! :D
Have fun!

I'm utterly jealous of you right now!! Hope you have an absolutely wonderful time and I will be looking forward to hearing stories when you get back!! :D :D

Awww Bia. I'll miss you! I've always wanted to go to France =P Although I did choose not to go with the school but neh.
Have fun, but don't listen to Violet's 'parlez vous anglais.' if they do speak english, you'll be fine asking them in English xD
Have fun!

Hi Everyone.
Thanks for the replies.

I just found out the hotel had internet access so i'll be on whenever i'm free but there's so much to do here! So i'm afraid i won't be around much.

Love Bia (AISYAH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back