Going for good =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey, well, this is hard to write and it's taken a lot of thought, but i really can't keep up with Ellie! I'm in 3rd year now and falling behind badly in school work, my prelims are at the end of the year, and i may sound like a drama queen but i really need to buckle down 'cos these are too important to mess up like i have done with other tests. I thought everything would be alrite now that all i needed was an attendance every class, but i just can't manage that any more.
I can't believe that I'm actually leaving, but i just can't juggle it all anymore, it's too hard! School works getting harder, I have new homework from nearly every class every day, and i spend way too much time on here, my mum and dad have always been getting on at me because of it but it's getting worse and worse. I'm really going to miss this site, you don't know how much, and it's soo hard to say bye, but i have to, or I'm going to suffer for the rest of my life!
You see i have to let go of Ellie, because im going to be down to two hours per day on the laptop (school days anyway) and those hours i have to dedicate to a site were i play a very important part! I've been slacking off there and putting all the work onto a fellow admin and friend, which is really un fair as our other partner has had RL things to deal with for quite some time, so i feel i owe a lot to her and really have to start pulling my weight. I can't do that if i stay on here.
I love rp'ing, but i simply don't have enough time now, i have to live my life aswel. Everythings just becoming too much work, and doing classes is becoming a pain, has been for quite a while, and it's not meant to be! It's meant to be fun being on this site but it's really not anymore. Im not putting enough time into classes in RL and RL work, and i really need to get a good job, i donlt want to be stuck working in Mc D's!!
As i said, I'll really miss it here as it's were I've came for fun and for breaks between homework. But once i start i don't stop and the homework doesn't get done!
I'm going to miss everyone. The people i rp'ed with, and the people i just talked to in spam, I'll miss you all so much and it's going to be hard, but i really have to do this. I hope you all understand, but I'll try stick around for another week, so if theres any rp's you would like me to finish with you please pm me with them and i will :) and if you have msn please add me, so we can chat 'cos I'm gonna miss you all :(
x-nicolebutterly@hotmail.com
And if you ever want to talk to me on here, you'll most likely get me on Calypso Davis (my ch from other site who's and admin, HoH and professor)
I've worked out a story why Ellie's leaving too, probably most of you know what's happening with her dad and everything, so she's moving to Scotland (Glasgow) with her Grandparents, and she'll be going to Hogwarts there. She should have been their in the first place since when i made her i said she lived in London, but anyway!
Anyhoo, I hope you all add me 'cos i mean it, I'll miss you all :(
Well, Bye, before i cry =(( :((

:(

It's sad to see you go Ellie. But I wish you good luck in all of your future endeavors. I have to agree, as much as it sucks RL comes first.

Amanda :)

But think how great you'd be working in Mac D's =))
You know I'll miss you terribly and really and truly don't want you to leave. Now wolf girl has no roommates at all. :(

Ellie was a great character - why don't you come on for one last quidditch practise. :D
PLueeassseee!! ;-)

Andy :)

But without Sparks, how are we going to make fire???

But seriously, I can't imagine being involved in more than one site (at least in doing stuff well on both) and respect you for making this decision. Good luck with your RL stuff and hope to see you around some time when things aren't so crazy for you.

Ellie! :(
Well I guess I kind of knew it was coming from the many pms we had! Good times!:D
It's sad you have to leave but I know what you mean, every year the work gets harder and harder and so much more concentration is required! I know it's a shock as you move into third year, no more messing around.
I'm going to miss you so much, Harri is offically best friend less. Jeez and we never planned our parent-trap style revenge!
Well I added your msn so of course were going to talk non-stop! :D
I'm going to miss you loads but pinky promise were going to talk on msn. definatly!
All the best at school, and you better be going for those A's cause you've left us all here without are little sparkle!
I'm going to miss you loads, hope you do great at school and remember to enjoy yourself as well.
Harri.

We're losing a good Gryffindor :( Good luck with RL and visit if you can!

Cyndi

Bye Ellie.We hadn't done many RP's together but Andrew had looked forward to knowing you better.Best of luck in your RL which always is of more importance than RP. :-h :D

This makes me very sad. As much as I wish that Ellie could stay I understand that RL has to come first. Stupid RL just gets in the way of our "Crackwarts" time :oy: =)) Gonna miss seeing your awesome siggy banners and thanks for all the Photoshop help that you gave me. I already had you on MSN so i'm sure that we'll talk a good bit!! We're definitely going to miss you around here girly. Ellie's bright bubbly personality definitely lived up to her last name :lol: Hop on and spammage with us every so often! Make sure you kick some arse on those exams too!

Misses you lots :-*
Kat

Ellieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee No!
It was fun Rping with you girl. Good luck on all your future goals. HNZ I think will always be here if you need it.

:( Ellie, how are you going to plot youtr revenge >:) I was looking forward to it =))

Anyways, good luck in RL, hope all goes well for the exams or whatever, keep in touch

Mike
:D :D

Shame to see you go! Good luck with RL! :)

(Just a question, but you've mentioned that 'Ellie' is leaving. Does that mean your other characters are staying?)

Bye Ellie!!!!
I had to read this about a billion times to make sure I read it right!
I'll miss you. But RL comes first. Pop on once and again. I added you on MSN, so talk lots =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back