Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Boomslang venom Core
"Finally, just two more." She murmured to herself. Alec knows where to find her next recipient. She's a family friend and some what has a beef with Philip right now. Alec for all she knows, she didn't care but family always had to stick together. The Hufflepuff made her way outside of the entrance hall and into the courtyard where it house the Conglomerated Arts Room. Ava's spot. Alec wasn't the art person in the family, Caelan was and now he can actually do what he always wanted to do. Arriving inside the room, a bunch of musical instruments and art work and art supplies decorate the room. "Ava!?" She called out while touching the ivory keys of a grand piano that was in the middle of the room.

Ava popped up from behind an easel when she heard someone call her name. Oh, a Maxwell. "Here," she called wearily. This wasnt a mean one was it? She looked nice enough. Ava tilted her head, blond curls falling into her eyes.

The brunette girl smiled as her fingers touched the silk ivory of the piano. She didn't know how to play but would surely want to learn it one day. Alec. Mesmerized with the instrument suddenly slammed her hand on the ivory keys accidentally when she heard someone spoke. A loud sharp thud echo. Biting her lip, she turned to Ava. "Oh god! I'm sorry. I thought ... Never mind, I have a rose for you." Alec stopped biting her lip and draw a smile on her lips. "And it has a letter attached too." She handed both the rose and the letter to her.
I love you, ~Lily

Ava jumped a little at the girls reaction. "Oh... thank you," She managed, giggling as she saw the note. "It's from my cousin," She tucked the flower in her hair before looking between the girl and the piano. "Do you play?" She asked, curious.

Family love. How she wished some of her relatives here would send her a rose and she would have the time to do the same. "Your cousin is nice ... I wish mine can be half as yours." Drama aside, Alec looked from Ava to the grand piano and back to Ava. The Hufflepuff shook her head, "No, ummm, we can't afford a private piano teacher. But I would love to learn someday. You're not that old to learn, right?" Alec chuckled. The word that came out of her mouth was hard to believe. Yes, she's a Maxwell but that was just a last name. The glamour things that comes with it stayed in Britain. Her dad left behind the life he grew up with to be with her mum and sometimes it was good and sometimes she wished she could afford to do things like her other relatives does.

Ava smiled slightly at the girls worlds. She wished the girls cousins were nicer too. Her smile widened as Alec said she wanted to learn. "Oh, that's okay! I can teach you if you want!" She offered. Smiling, she stepped closer and tucked the rose she had just received and tucked it behind her ear. "There! A rose from me!" She grinned, before hesitating. "Oh, wait, you arent allergic are you? Philip is..." she bit her lip at the the thought of the boy. She missed him, even if she would never admit it out loud.

Surprised at Ava's enthusiastic offer, her eyes lightened up. Although, she didn't know if she's a good student to teach with. "Are you sure? I mean, I heard it's hard to learn it and plus, I don't know if you'll like me as your student." She chuckled a bit. Alec wasn't the teacher's pet type but was willing to learn more. The Hufflepuff smiled warmly when the Ravenclaw offered her own rose she just got to Alec and placed it between her ear. The Maxwell touched it lightly, "You didn't have to do that. Your recipient might ask where's your rose." But she was thankful for the gesture anyhow. "Oh, I'm not allergic. Philip is just that kid who's sheltered and haven't done outdoor stuff. That's why he's allergic." Alec giggled, rich people tend to have the expensive sickness there is maybe because they think outdoors are not for them.

Ava giggled. "Absolutely! I'm always in here anyway, why don't we give it a try?" She offered, putting things together in her head already. She smiled brightly as Alec said she didn't have to give her the rose she'd just received. "No, it's alright, it's from my cousin." She sat down at the piano bench, patting the seat beside her in an invitation to talk. "He is so sheltered," She agreed. "Rich kids don't know how to share," She pouted.

Alec was astounded, Ava was the sweetest. She hope her relatives were the same. The Hufflepuff touched the rose again, giddy inside that she has a rose. She then went to sit next to Ava by the grand piano. "It's not his fault he is. I don't know, but there is something with every Maxwell's parents except mine though. My dad wanted out of that perfect and secluded life. Philip's dad is okay but her mum is a bit strict even with his younger twin siblings." Alec spoke like she knows her every family member. It was probably because it was required to know her family. She smiled slightly at the word RICH. Her side of the family wasn't that rich just in the middle. Enough to get by everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back