OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kace dressed up as Mikey from TMNT busted right through the double doors and throwing up the cowabunga sign in a way that Mikey would do in the comics he read. "Yo, if there's no pizza, then I guess I'm dancing!"

Baron was still struggling with make believe swords that he accidentally bumped into Kace in his Mikey costume. He found out what his twin would wear and with nothing in mind, he secretly followed suit, choosing Leo from the grouo. Now, he wondered if the Gryffindor could recognize him. This would be fun and this time, Kace would be at the end of the joke.

Kace put his hands up with someone suddenly bumped into his turtle shell. "Hey, dude! I'm walking over here, whoa!" The Gryffindor got a better look at the bumper through the round holes in the costume. "No way, another ninja!" Kace remained in character, peaking through his costume eye sockets trying all that he can to figure out the other ninja's identity. "Bro, is that you!? You would do something like this, you did it to Amaya last year! Don't think I didn't forget!"

Baron chuckled at Kace's reaction. He just stood there as his twin tried to figure out his identity until he peered into his eyes. As twins, both sported the same eye color. At the Gryffindor's statement, he held up his hands. "Hold it right there, brother." He pointed to the blue colored tie on his head. "I'm sure Amaya will figure out the different colors that we have." He crossed his arms, looking comically in his costume. "Besides, it is Jenna I wanna prank this time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back