Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby was sat at the Hufflepuff table, although she shouldn't have worried too much anyway. The great hall was deserted. It was the middle of the afternoon and most students would have been in classes, but Libby had decided to come down here. She'd had a small shock earlier in the week, and after dealing with a rather unpleasant first year, she couldn't be bothered with school.
In a couple of months, Libby would be in her fourth year, and 15 years old. It felt like yesterday she had been sorted onto Hufflepuff. She sighed, remembering how her and Larissa were both trying out for Slytherin, but only one of them had got through. Only now was she pleased with the sorting hat's choice. She may have a friend in Slytherin, but overall there were much nicer people in her own house.
She was doodling in the back of her Divination book when a shadow blanked out the sun which before she warming her back. She turned, and saw someone she'd almost managed to forget.

Larissa smiled. Not her usual dark smile but a pleasant and warming smile.
The reason for her change in behavior was something she did not wish to disclose to anyone.. yet.
It had been so long since she had last seen Liberty. Since they had fought.
But Larissa was over it. She was over her father's death. She was over Grakul going to Azkaban.. well, almost.
Because she had finally found her light to guide her through the darkness. She had held his hand and he had in return. She had kissed him.

Larissa stood there for a moment, the sunlight framing her with a golden glow, her hair alight with radiance.
She stepped aside and the light fell upon Libby once more.
"May I?" she asked, gesturing to the space beside Liberty.

Libby's eyes burnt when Larissa moved out of the way. It was a rare sight, to see this girl genuinly smiling, at least it was to her. Her time around Larissa was normally painful. "Sure" Libby was a Hufflepuff, that meant she could forgive, and give someone another chance. "What.are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?" she asked, before remembering this was Larissa she was talking to. She shook her head, and stuffed her book back into her bag.

"You look..different" she said. She reminded Libby of someone but she couldn't think who. "More.. grown up" she said, hoping her choice of words wasn't going to get her killed. She copied Larissa's expression and smiled back at her.

Larissa sat down beside Libby and simply grinned when she asked her why she wasn't in class.
"Grown up?" Larissa laughed. That was something people rarely called her.
Perhaps her and Libby would no longer be at one another's throats.
"How have you.. you know, been?" Larissa asked this a little hesitantly. It was awkward speaking after so many months, after so many fights. But Larissa had chucked in her old life of purposely upsetting people; it wasn't helping anyone.

Maybe something in Larissa had changed. "Oh me? I'm fine. I haven't been too classes all year to be honest. Did you know.. Jakes back?" Libby wondered if he'd had to chance to talk to her yet, she knew he wanted to apologize to her. "What about you?" she asked. Not a lot had happened to Libby, nothing good anyway. She'd spent most of her year alone, and just hoped her fourth would be alot more fun. She hadn't bothered trying to make new friends, she just wanted to find her old.

Larissa nodded. "Yes, Jake asked to speak to me.. We've ended it.. Not in a bad way- it's just we've both lost interest; and I've sort of found someone else." Larissa smiled about this and her body language seemed to change suddenly as her veela side kicked in.
Her eyes sparkled.
"This year hasn't been great for me- I suck at astronomy and my step-father has gone to Azkaban but apart from that.." Larissa shrugged.
Larissa tilted her head sideways a little. and suddenly outstretched her hand.
"Truce?" she said, her hand on the table, spider web design nails on display.

Libby was secretly pleased Larissa had found someone else to be interested in for two reasons. Firstly she would stop using Jacob just to get to her, and secondly, well Libby thought the only reason they broke up in the first place, was a stupid mistake.
"Oh yeah?" she asked, raising her eyebrows when her eyes twinkled at the mention of someone she liked. Libby took her hand and shook it. "Fine. Truce. But what did i do to you anyway" she said, half joking, and began to help herself to some jelly beans.

Larissa smiled, withdrawing her hand.
"Yeah.. sorry about that." Larissa said, taking out her wand.
She picked up a spoon which had been laying on the table, shut her eyes, wand pointed and thought hard.
"Animare." She muttered and within seconds the spoon came to life, shuffling along the table past Liberty.
"I've missed you." Larissa said softly.

Libby mind in school was still that of a 12 year old, and she back away her arms when a spoon decided to come to visit.
"I.." Libby was going to say the same, but to be honest, her mind was filled with the future thoughts, rather than the past. "Ive missed our good times" she said, grinning.

Larissa sent a stunning spell at the spoon which immediately collapsed.
She didn't need to say anything. Her smile said it all.
She'd missed the fun they had, she'd missed their peculiar adventures and all because she'd been silly.
Larissa flicked her wand and the cheering charm was cast over them both.
Larissa began to giggle.
"Almost fourth years.. Wow.. We shall have to get our acts together." She gave Libby an obvious wink.

"Yeah" Libby agreed. She really would have to start attending her classes. Her brother Cedric was due to be joining the school very soon too, and Libby knew she'd miss the family privacy.
"What happened to you?" Libby asked, she knew, quite fowardly. This wasn't the Larissa she was used to.
Was it just a mask?

Larissa was a little taken aback by Liberty's comment but she still smiled.
"I met a man and I fell in love. There is little more to tell."
She couldn't stop thinking about Markus. Ever. She couldn't get him out of her mind.

After not knowing Larissa for so long, she was curious about who it was. "Oh really?" she asked. Libby, dispite having not seen him (apart from the very brief visit) for two years, still felt she would hold Darren quite close, even as just friends.
"I.." she stopped herself quickly. No way was she going into details with her latest.

"Yes," Larissa said happily, "He's called Markus and he's german." She giggled before adding, "We had a conversation about sausages!"
Larissa snorted with laughter. "So, are you and Jake getting back together?" Larissa asked this with a cheerful tone. She saw no reason to envy Liberty if she was getting back together with Jake.

Libby smiled to Larissa, pleased she'd found someone (plus at least it meant for now she wouldn't torment Libby xD). Libby began to blush but tried hard not to show it, as she became rather too interested in the apples sitting in front of her. "I dont know. He's only just got back though so" she shrugged. She wasn't going to go into anything yet. She'd been jealous when Larissa had gone out with him, especially as she knew she was only doing it so they could both irritate her. But Jake had had he was sorry and she'd forgiven him, and by the looks of things.. so had Larissa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back