OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
June 1[sup]st[/sup] is the day Livvy and I decided to set aside in order to appreciate and thank those awesome people with the dark orchid names that we call global moderators.

These wonderful and exciting people make HNZ super awesome. From helping out teh n00blets to coming up with new ideas, general moderation, and giving me (as Voltaire might put it) 'great kicks to the backside' in order to get my attention to whatever needs doing. They're usually cheerful, always willing to help anybody who needs it, and definitely don't get all the thanks they deserve for what they do on HNZ.

So - today we give them some thanks! ^_^ Without Global Moderators present and... past ( :( ) HNZ would be a very very different place. I can't fathom how Livvy and I might have managed without them, and I know you all appreciate them just as much as I do.

So make sure to glomp the next GM you see today! Send them a lovely poem over PM! Make them a card or a special avatar (like I have) and just let them know how awesome they are. :D

To the GMs: You're all amazingly super duper wonderful and I :wub: you lot. You have no0o0o0 idea how much I appreciate what you do, and how willing you are to help me out with the absurdly mundane tasks about the board that otherwise drive me bananas. Even when you think you're not doing much, just listening to me rant about things the site blog can't handle from time to time helps a lot. You're awesome. Don't ever change. But if you do... make sure it's for the even more awesome... though I have no doubts. ;)

Now, to go along with my recent kick of avatar making... I present to you:
Linda.png

Code:
http://z3.ifrm.com/28098/146/0/p328209/Linda.png
kaitlyn.png

Code:
http://z3.ifrm.com/28098/146/0/p328210/kaitlyn.png
patricia.png

Code:
http://z3.ifrm.com/28098/146/0/p328211/patricia.png

Thanks again, for everything.

And: :hug: !

Thanks for all of your efforts guys. ^_^

Yay! :wub: Thanks for everything you guys put into this site :hug:

Thank-you to our AWESOME GM's! :wub: :hug:

OH!
Also: This day shall be abbreviated as "GMAD" xD

I didn't know that we have this things but ...

Thanks for all that you've done to this site and you are all AWESOME, continue what you always do, I love you all even I'm a pain in the butt ... that's what you get when you have a member that doesn't act of her real age :p Anyway, I will celebrate this by eating ice cream tomorrow :woot: and maybe make a banner again. And Spike says Happy GM - Appreciation day to you all.
14wvcky.jpg

Don't ask he is cute

thanks for everything you guys do! YOU GUYS ROCK!!! -hugs- :D

Nicolas King said:
OH!
Also: This day shall be abbreviated as "GMAD" xD
Is it bad my first thought was G-UNIT? :lol:

Also, Fiyerio, you're a fart head but we all love you because how can you hate someone made out of straw? (Thankzorz to you)

Kaitlyn, tis a dark laddeeee and nothing further shall be said. (Thankzorz to you)

Linnie-poooos, crazy wolfie lady! (Thankzors to you)

Elphie, because she deserves some props here too?

Y'all are great and I'm just being silly today because of procrastination. Because of this, I have made you all muffinnsss!

Way to go all you GM's! You make the site super fantabulous! :D And I know fantabulous isn't a word, but it's my word... xD

global glompage for GMs!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wub: to you all!

thank you for everything you do!!

roses are red
violets are blue
you better start running
we'll tackle glomp you! :p

Happy GMAD Evrione :lol: . I'm just happy you didn't make it on the 13th, I'd have to share my birthday. Lol :erm:

Nah we all luv joo nd u all diserve eht. :p (Yes I know I didn't spell it right, but thats just me Lolz xD )

ZOMG!

seriously this is the coolest and most awesome surprise
thank you guys
thanks Nick and Livvy
:hug:
okay tis official I am a wuss - am crying happy tears :cry: ^_^

It has been an honour and a privilege to be part of this site
To try to make a difference and do whatever it takes to keep it running.
I'm only one little cog in the machine but working with these other cogs is awesome

Go Team GMAD! xD
{i like GMAD a lot Nick ;) }
:linda: :kaitlyn: :pat:
and our fallen comrade
:abby:

thanks for the muffins, the glomps, the glop ;) , Spike's appreciation and
basically all the awesomeness that is you lot
without you there wouldn't be a need for us

:hug:

feel like I just did my oscar speech xD
Love you guys :wub:

:hug: GLOBAL GLOMPAGE PEEPS :hug:

Linda​

I approve of this day! :D
You guys are amazing! Keep up the amazing stuffs you do for the site. :hug: GLOMPAGE!

Lots of props for you GMs :hug: Great job!

YOU GUYS ROCK!! :pat: :kaitlyn: :linda:
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND EFFORT FOR THIS SITE AND ITS MEMBERS
THANKS FOR MAKING HNZ A BETTER PLACE!!
KEEP IT UP! :hug:
&& keep working
<i>
</i>

I'm glad you guys have an appreciation day because you guys totally rock and deserve it!!!

A big :hug: to you wonderful GMs!

Happy GMAD lovelies!
You rock my world
:linda: :kaitlyn: :pat:
and :abby: (because we don't forget awesome people)

Thank you times onebillion
That's a lot
Cos I love you
:wub:
~Emma~

P.S. for those of you who don't yet have pants, I now bestow pants upon all of you. :correct:
Lindapants, Kaitlynpants, Patpants, and Abbypants.
:woot:
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back