Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Sara walked into the Abandoned Classroom, she had instruments set up, so people could use them in their audition, because that's what they were doing today, auditioning for solos at the yule ball. She'd sent an owl to the Headmaster months ago, and he'd said they could perform in the Yule Ball, so she had told everyone to be prepared. She herself, already had a song picked for her audition. She wanted either a solo, or duet, and a group number for the Ball. Obviously,they had to be Christmas songs.

As soon as people had arrived, she decided to announce what was going on. "Hey everyone!" she greeted. "I sent an owl to Headmaster Lloyd a few months ago, and he said we could perform at the Yule ball. So, today we are going to audition, as I said in the owls I sent." she grinned. "If you have any ideas for songs we should sing, don't hesitate to volunteer them, so without ado, I think we should begin." she grinned. "Who wants to go first?"

OOCOut of Character:
Okay, in our group songs, there will most likely be mini-solos, so people can vote on that too. After everyone has auditioned/ by the 27th you should vote, for who you think should sing the solos/duet. Remember-no voting for yourself. I'm putting forward three songs, and you can choose whether or not you like them.

Group:We need a little Christmas-Glee Cast. I chose this, because it's hard to find a lively group christmas song, and also it's very hard to find good versions of them on youtube, so I figured Glee would be our best bet for the ball.

Solo: Girl: Merry Christmas Darling./ Santa Baby. Boy:The Little Drummer Boy./ Blue Christmas.

Duet: Extraordinary Merry Christmas.

These are just some suggestions, so say if we have soloists/Duets, they can pick their own song.

We will be doing at least two songs, and one will definitely be the group one, because we want as many people involved as possible, so then we have a choice between a duet and a solo, we might possibly do three if we have enough time.

Kate was excited,today she would be auditioning for the Yule Ball.She had practiced and she knewthesong off and she enjoyed singing the sun which she guessed wasthe most important.She wouldn't mind if she didn't getthe solo as long as they were better than her.If they picked someone not because of their singing then Kate would object but she doubted that would happen.Everyone in the Glee club was musically talented and had a good musical ear.She had picked All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey,It was one of her favorite Christmas songs after Oh Holy Night she had contemplated singing that but she thought it was a bit to churchy.

When she walked in she took a seat and waited for therestto arrive.when they had she listenedto Sara speak.When Sara was done Kate decided she may as well go first,so she stood up "Hey Guys,I'm going to be singing All I Want for Christmas is You"Kate said before starting the song.She loved Christmas and she loved singing the songs so there was a huge grin on her face,she even did a bit of dancing which wasn't usual for Kate.When she was finished she smiled ,took a small bow and took her seat.She had done pretty well and she was happy with her preformance

Hariah was excited for the second Glee Club meeting, she had been looking forward to it since the first one. It was one of the things Hariah loved most about Hogwarts she felt very welcome there. This meeting would be more interesting than the first one because they were auditioning for the Yule Ball, the first meeting was just getting to know each other. Hariah only really knew Damien and because of that they had decided to do a duet for their audition. It was a Christmas classic and she was happy to be singing it with Damien. Hariah didn't really want to have a solo this year, she felt there were more stronger singers than her who would get the solo anyway. It was also her first year at Hogwarts and the Glee Club so it was a bit soon for her.

She took a seat and waved Damien over to sit next to her. When everyone arrived an older girl first stood up to sing her choice of song. It was very good and Hariah was starting to get worried, what if she was terrible? she would let down Damien. The older girl sat down and it was Hariah and Damien's turn. She took a deep breath to steady herself and smiled at everyone "we're going to be singing Fairytale of New York." She quickly glanced at Damien and nodded, he started and she followed. Once the song was over Hariah quickly sat down and waited for the next person to sing.

Damien was looking forward to the Glee Club's second meeting.Music was practically his life so to be singing and playing his guitar with people who felt the same way as he did was amazing.When he had got the letter he had know what he had wanted to do.Ever since he and Hariah had sung together atthe cliffs he knew they should do a duet.THey were both good singers and they were good friends.Plus he didn't really want to go for a solo,he was too young he was surethere were other people who would be stronger and more experienced then him.He liked the song he and Hariah would be singing,it was one of his favorite Christmas songs and a classic.It was also a fun song and if they got the duet it would be good for the Yule Ball.

When he walked in he saw Hariah beckon him iover.He smiled and sta beside her.he listened as Sara introduced whatthey were doing.An older girl then stood up and sang.Damien hadto admit she was good,but it seemed she was going for a solo so there was nothing to be worried about.Damien smiled he was a sall bit nervous but he knew the were good . He nodded when Hariah did and they began singing the song Fairytale of New York.When they were finished he smiled at Hariah and mouthed Well Done and sat back down.

Sara smiled as the first few people auditioned, they were all quite good. She looked around and nobody else had volunteered. She wasn't too worried about auditioning yet. She rose gracefully, and glided to the centre. "I'd like to try next, if you guys don't have any objections." she smiled, then when no one said anything, she continued. "I will be performing Santa Baby, it's one of my favourite Christmas songs, so I figured it'd be good to perform." she smiled, then walked over to the stereo. She was going to play music, but had decided against it, she wouldn't be able to perform properly, so she had decided that she would play little bits in between. the little trills and such. She'd put it into her performance. She started off at the microphone, taking it out, and for the rest of the performance, she moved around with it in her hand, moving around the performance area, tapping people on their shoulders and such, it was fun to do. At one point, she sat down beside someone, during the line "if you check off my Christmas list." and kicked her legs in a little flick to match the rythme. She did many tricks like this during the song. She did play a few little pieces on the piano, and she felt it went well. She hoped she'd acted out the song well, and by the end, she felt she had done quite well. She didn't know if maybe she'd overdone it a bit, but Glee Club was about performing, not just singing, and she wanted to put in everything she had. "Thanks for listening." she smiled, as the tape finished and she was in her finishing pose, one arm outstretched. She sat back down, feeling she'd done quite well, but she wasn't sure of anything. She was really looking forward to watching everyone else perform.

Danielle almost jumped into the Abandoned classroom to get to the Glee club meeting. She LOVED Glee Club last time, so she could only be ecstatic today! After Sara had told everyone what was happening, Danielle decided to hear some of the others songs, before going herself. The others were very good, but Danielle, thought she could do better. Gosh! Thats mean... Danielle thought to herself. She could get very competetive when it came to stuff like this. After Sara went she decided to Raise Her hand. "Hey I'll be singing, Christmas Wrapping!" As Danielle sang, she was putting Santa Hats on everyone, and throwing Candy Canes. And for every chorus she sang using her Candy Cane as a Microphone. She was beaming at her audience, pretending it was the whole Yuleball. When she finished she winked to everyone, and sat down. "Thanks." She said simply to everyone. Danielle believed it went over very well.

Riley smiled as she entered the Glee Club meeting area. She loved the Glee Club and was stoked to be a part of it, to be helping lead it. She hadn't heard much from Sara since the last meeting, but she assumed Sara had ideas of what to do. Riley took a seat and greeted everyone with smiles and hellos. She was definitely feeling better as of late, and couldn't wait to perform.
Riley was really impressed with everyone's performances; there was so much talent in the Club.
Riley waited until someone else had performed before she did, she didn't want to straight after her co-Leader, as she knew they were both trying for the Solo.
Riley giggled and smiled as Danielle put a santa hat on her head and gave her a candy cane. Performing definitely added to the voice and Riley was glad that the people in the group seemed to know how to do it.
Once Danielle was done, Riley took another deep breath and stood up. "I will be performing 'Wonderful Christmas Time'. It was a bouncy song, definitely one that Riley enjoyed to do. Riley encouraged the group to clap while she sang, and she jumped around the room while singing. It made her super excited for Christmas which showed through her performance.
Once Riley had finished, she took a little bow, and sat back down at her seat with a smile.

The idea of going to the abandoned classroom for the second meeting in the Glee Club made Crystal shiver a little. Sure, she already performed in front of her co-members but every time she thinks about it, her heart beats faster than usual. When she reached the abandoned classroom's door, she took a deep breath and opened the door. Many people had arrived before her. She entered the classroom quietly and sat right next to Kate. "Hey" She greeted her, adding a friendly smile. Later, Sara announced what's going on. She said that they will be auditioning for the Yule Ball. As Sara said this, Crystal's blood turned really cold. She hadn't had a song prepared yet. Her expression turned panicky, but she shrugged it off so it won't get to obvious. Kate singed first, followed by a duet of two freshman, Sara came next and Danielle and Riley. They were all talented and amazing so Crystal cheered after they all sang. Crystal knew that has to go next. She was doubting whether she'll sing Christmases when you were mine or Last Christmas but her first choice was more of a slow song that really bring up the spirit of Christmas which should be bouncy so Crystal picked her second choice. It took Crystal to stood up for about 15 seconds or so because she was still doubting but when she finally made up her mind, she nervously stood up and adjusted the hat Danielle put on her while she was singing and smiled. "I'll sing Last Christmas". Crystal was a bit shy at first but when it came to the middle she started having fun. She even danced which was unusual for her. When she finished singing, she bowed down and said "Thank You" and went back to her chair to hear her other co-members sing.

OOCOut of Character:
Okay guys, auditions have now closed, get voting! Remember, people can be voted for categories other than that which they auditioned for e.g: people who sang a duet can both be considered for solos, and people who sang solos can be put together for a duet. Please post your vote for both the solo and duet. The group song, will of course be a group song, so no voting is needed, also I want to know if you're all happy with the song from the start as a group song? Please say so in your vote.

I vote Danielle Warbeck for the solo and I vote Hariah Meadow and Damien Blade for the duet. I voted Danielle for the solo because her voice totally suits the Santa Baby song and her play by was the one who sang it. I voted Hairah and Damien for the duet since they both look good singing together and they're both freshmen and they suit the duet song together. Anyway, I'm fine with the group song.

I've gotten a vote by PM:

Solo: Kate Moon
Duets:
Male-Female: Damien Blade&Hariah Meadow
Female-Female:Sara Moon&Riley Sparkles

And this is my own:

Solo:Danielle Warbeck
Duet:Hariah Meadow, Damien Blade.

Another Vote:

Solo: Kate Moon
Duet: Sara and Riley.

And another:

Solo: Crystal Storm
Male-Female: Damien Blade and Hariah Meadow
Female-Female:Sara Moon and Riley Sparkles

Another:

Solo:Riley Sparkles
Male, Female: Hariah Meadow and Damien Blade.
Female,Female: Sara Moon and Danielle Warbeck

So Far

Solo:

Kate Moon: 2 votes
Danielle Warbeck: 2 votes
Riley Sparkles: 1 vote
Crystal Storm: 1 vote

Duet:

A lor of people have put two votes for the duets, so please PM me which of your duet partners you prefer, because we can't choose one duet if we have two categories, so please consider Male, Female and Female, Female as one category.

Please pm me which of your two votes you prefer.

Also, we almost have our Solo performer picked, but there is a draw between Danielle Warbeck and Kate Moon.

As soon as this has been resolved, I will Put up a topic in the Yule Ball, which will be Titled. "Glee Clubs Performance."

P.S: PM Sara's account. I just put it on this account, so you would see it as a seperate post.
By the way, I'm sorry for leaving it so late this year, Christmas just got really hectic :unsure:

Danielle: 2 votes
Kate: 3 votes

We've had our tie-breaking vote-Kate will be our soloist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back