Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Sara walked into the Adandoned Classroom twenty minutes early. She'd enchanted the instruments to follow her in there. gone were the days when she had to get boys to carry them for her, though-it had been kind of fun. She grinned to herself, as she thought this. Still, it probably wouldn't have been appropriate anyway-since she had a boyfriend now. A boyfriend-that felt odd, being Jake's girlfriend. He made her feel safe, and happy, and he made her laugh. She wasn't going to let herself dwell on something that would distract her-and God knew that boy could distract her. She began setting up the instruments-she had her song prepared for today-and she hoped the other's did too. She'd sent out O.W.Ls to notify them all.

It didn't take long for her to set up, and she still had a few minutes to compose herself before people began arriving. She wasn't wearing her Prefect badge today, she didn't want to seem as though she was showing off. She smiled as the first people arrived, and after a few minutes, she decided to start the meeting. "Hello everyone-Nice to see you!" she greeted, beaming. "So-today is a pretty much intoductory meeting-everyone gets a chance to perform, and show us all what they've got." she knew from past experience that people tended not to want to go first, so she was going to do it herself. She turned to the group, she knew this song well, and she was pretty confident without her words. She picked up her guitar, annd before beginning said; "I figured I'd just get the ball rolling-this is "Cry." And then she began. this was an emotional song, and acting had always been Sara's strong point in a song. She could feel tears streaming down her face as she sung, knowing hersef as the character, being in their place. As she finished, she wiped her eyes and smiled-glad the performance had gone well, she wasn't upset, but it had been part of the performance. She turned to the others and asked brightly; "Who's next?"

Ai had just seen the announcement for joining the Glee Club a few days ago. The young girl didn't hesitate to join because of her senpai's encouragement that she should sing more. Now, she was headed to the Abandoned Classroom where the first meeting of the club was going to be held. The Hufflepuff was quite nervous since she wasn't really the one to join a singing club, or any club for the matter. But, being in Hogwarts changed her little by little. She is slightly becoming more open, though her outward personalities are still not changing.

A few minutes later, Ai arrived in the Abandoned Classroom and saw an older Ravenclaw student. Seeing her made her more nervous than ever, since she had receive an OWL that they had to sing as well. And poor girl, she didn't know any English songs. She could learn fast but, she had no copy of any song to learn with. So now, she has to sing a song in her native tongue, Japanese. Now, she hoped that her senpai, Ryuuji-niisan would join the club as well. But, heaven knows it was a very slim chance.

The older Ravenclaw had started the meeting and she was good at singing. Beautiful and talented is what could have described her. After the song, they were asked who was going to be next. Seeing that there are no other volunteers, Ai stood up. She stood in front, bowed her head and introduced herself, "Konnichiwa! I'm Ai. Edogawa, Ai. First Year from Hufflepuff," she said. Ai had seen a piano nearby so she approached it, luckily, she knew how to play, but only that song. "Sorry, I don't know any English songs. I only know Japanese songs," she apologized. The girl started playing the piano and said, "Okay, here I go," and she sang her song. It went on quite well and when she was done, she bowed her head and said, "Thanks for listening," as she flashed a smile and took her seat, the nervousness gone.

Kate was glad that the Glee club has started again.She just loved singing and she has missed it.She had the perfect song chosen for today.So much sh!t had happened to her and thankfully she hadn't let any of it bring her down so she had picked a song that reflected her mood.The new RHI magazine hadn't affected her as much this time but she was still annoyed that they had written about her in all of them and she was their favorite target.She didn't understand why but she was not going to give them the satisfaction of knowing.She just hoped Sammy and Stefan was okay.Kate was going to take this in her stride,she was almost used to it.She had had to do it a lot lately.She walked into the abandoned class room,Sara and the hufflepuff she had seen earlier were there.She really wished the girl hadn't reacted the way she had,that was just a catalyst for something in the next issue.She smiled at the two. Since Sara obviously already knew who she was ,she decided to introduce herself to the new girl "Hey I'm Kate Moon"She said smiling "I'm sorry about the magazine,it's bad the first time but after a while it's grand,best thing to do is to ignore it"She said smiling kindly at the girl. She smiled briefly at Sara before sitting down at waiting for the rest of the club alive.The girl introduced herself as Ai,Kate remembered seeing it on the magazine.She was a good singer,Kate decided to go next. "I'm going to sing what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"She said before starting to sing. She really got into and as she sang she remembered all the things that happened to her and it really put the emotion in her voice. "Thanks"She said after singing before sitting down at waiting for the next person to sing

Mylie didn't really like the idea of singing in front of others often. Especially because she hated to think that others were going to make fun of her for something she was actually proud of. Mylie was pretty decent at singing. No she was not a goddess or anything at it, but she was better than she heard from some others. Mylie normally sang when she thought no one was around. That way no one could hear her. But the edge of the forest was only so secluded. Some people might have heard her for all Mylie knew. Mylie did not want to know if anyone had or not though. Mylie thought it was just better not to know. Mylie cleared her throat as she entered the room where the Glee meeting was being held. She did not bother to introduce herself. Mylie did not care if the others knew who she was or not. Plus the vast majority of the people within the room were beyond dramatic and annoying. Mylie wanted to avoid talking to them as much as possible. Mylie did not hate them, they were just mentioned in the magazine enough for her to figure that they brought drama wherever they went. "I'm going to sing Shake it out." Mylie told the group and she started to sing. Mylie finished quickly because the song was not long. Once she was finished Mylie rolled her eyes and went a corner of the room. The only reason she was part of the club was because she was able to sing. The rest did not really matter to Mylie.

Makaylah previous years lacked a social life. She had herself to blame for not making herself more available to those at Hogwarts, needless to say she had a new mind set and needed to change that isolation part of identity right away. Funny how thing suddenly work out in her life, Deputy headmaster didn't seem so mad enough to keep her as a club leader, the wild patch club will resume with her as leader. Yet she wanted more, and more did she strive for. Makaylah heard about the Glee club, she was more into making and creating fashion, if her fashion idea was allowed in school. The glee club will be the start of an idea she had in the back of her mind, for the moment she attended the first meeting. Recognizing the Moon's sister, it's funny how they tried to have their own definite personality, yet the sisters shared common interest. She recognize Mylie from perfect meeting, swear that girl was in the wrong house. Hostile much? Makaylah otherwise ignored the girl and fetch a five string guitar from the set up there. She plucked the strings in preparation, listening to everyone sing including the first year puff. Makaylah though she was so sweet, they were all pretty good. Makaylah stood up and with her pluck guitar and remembering what her 'uncle' had taught her, Makaylah started to strum. "Okay sorry, Aloha! I'm Makaykah Makwa and I will be singing somewhere over the rainbow. I hope you like it!" she sang the song, it was one of her favorite. Iz the muggel had been a legendary singer back home. Makaylah figured she brought a little Hawaii over here. She was done eventually, quite proud of her attempt. Makaylah sat down enjoying the rest of them.

Damien made his way down to the Abandoned classroom.He was glad that Glee Club was starting up again.He loved any club that involved music.As per usual he had his guitar strapped across his back.He wondered wold there be any new members.He didn't know if they would be singing at the Yule Ball.Damien was going but he was flying solo.He didn't mind he would probably meet someone he knows in there and if they are alone he will join them.Damien had decided not to take any notice of that small comment made by RHI about him.As long as he stayed out of the spot light he didn't care.Who ever of what ever group wrote it were a bunch of losers and they could write all the want,they just were a bunch of cowards.On a happier not he had picked a song to play for the club,he guess since that was what they had done last time they would be doing it again this year.He walked in and smiled at the members alreayd seated.Surprisingly there was three newbies.One didn't look very happy to be there.He recognized the smallest one from the latest magazine.Kate seemed to have been mentioned a lot.He didn't know the other two girls.One looked around the same age as the twins and the other girl looked older.He took off his guitar before sitting down and he held it beside him while everyone sand.The newbies were good and he was looking forward to singing his song "Hey guys,I'm Damien Blade ans I'm going to sing Dancing with Myself"He said smiling.He got his guitar and began to sing . When he was finished,he grinned and sat down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back