Glam vs. Goth

((Adira, Hoshi left when she smashed Alyssa's earring I suggest she do the same soon. Alyssa if she askes her father he should know of a man called Kaoru Koshiba who is much, much worse than a Death Eater by HNZ standerds.))

[[Yes but your parents have never met the aters so how do you know what they are and my family is pure blood pending :D ]]

Adira looked at the girl "Because we don't... mingle with people like you" she said looking at her. "My Family stays secret that way no one can point fingers" she said as she looked at the door. "And on that, I don't want to be the first to break the Family way. So i'm going to leave... you people... to your...." Adira looked at there clothes then back at them "What ever you do" she said smoothly as she tucked her wand in her back pocket of her jeans. Adira walked out grabbing some more fruit from the table as she left.

(FYI - I deliberately stayed out of this post to give your characters opportunities to develop your rivalries and relationships. However, please be advised that in future Professor Manteia is likely to break up such "public" displays of conduct unbecoming to the House of Slytherin, particularly when you don't show him the modicum of respect that he so rightly deserves as your Head of House. Just thought you should know as your experiences with him have been rather limited to date.)

Hello Mr. Scary person :D

Nia stood, glaring at Adira, waiting to see what her response will be. Then she saw a Professor arrive, Professor Glasson, if she wasn't mistaken, although she very well could be, she didn't attend many classes the last time and she had yet to attend any now. When the Professor arrived Nia sat back down on her seat, not breaking her glare from Adira, that girl was seriously getting on her nerves.

Nia decided to let the rest of the girls explain to Professor Glasson, as she really didn't have anything to do with the fight that was going on. When Professor Glasson asked them to apologise Nia tried to think about what she had to apologise for, but not wanting to get into trouble she said, "I apologise for raising my voice and loosing my temper at Adira." She said simply, after all that is all she did.

Nia watched along as the girls continued to squabble among themselves, she tried not to get into it again, Adira was going too far and if she was to say anything, she would probably regret it afterward. Nia continued to nibble on a muffin, anything to keep her preoccupied. She watched as a new person came and joined the conversation and left again and Adira dig herself a bigger grave, she laughed at the idea of the amount of trouble she was going to get into.

Nia looked up when she heard her name. She stood up without a word, glad to get out of here. She waited to see if Bella was going to join them or if Professor Glasson was going to let them go just yet.

[Thanks Professor Manteia :oy: :) ]

Isabella stared at Adira's mouth moving as if she were talking a million words per second. Though she could hear the girl's annoying voice ringing in her ears, nothing good or worthwhile came out of her mouth. "You know you talk a lot for someone who hasn't said anything," Isabella said cooly, doubting she'd even decipher what that meant. It would've been too easy for Isabella to comment on their stupid persistant comments about families but she bit her tongue, already over this whole b!tchfest. Isabella rolled her eyes when Alyssa began telling them not to stoop to their level and to get going. She had just told them that a few minutes ago! Bella knew she was only irritated by Hoshi and this other nobody though and knew she shoudn't snap at her own best friend.

Isabella stood up and walked beside the rest of her roommates, wondering what the Professor would do and turned to look over her shoulder to give Adira a final look-over in disgust before she scoffed and turned back around. That scum wasn't worth the effort at all; at least Hoshi knew how to fight smart and sneaky, just like a snake. Bella would never, ever admit this out loud but perhaps Hoshi might be just a tiny bit worthy of being in Slytherin. She shuttered involuntarily at the thought and reassured herself with the thought, Well at least more than this brat Adira.

((Sorry, busy weekend. :oy: ))

Isolde had taken our her muggle notebook and pen - easier to carry around with her than a quill and parchment. She was definately going to be taking Miss Koshiba and Miss Ater to Professor Manteia - they had both been extremely rude, even in front of her. The others, she felt, did not deserve such a harsh punishment, but she would give them a stern warning, she figured. Scribbling madly, she rolled her eyes as the girls brought their families in to the argument. Anyone with common sense would keep their families out of it. Especially if their families might require investigation. These girls had a lot to learn, in Isolde's opinion.
"I will not tolerate petty arguments," Isolde muttered to herself. Nodding to the students who remained, Isolde walked quickly out of the Great Hall to write some notes to students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back