Glam vs. Goth

"I will!" Alyssa lightly raised her hand and gave the Professor one of her gorgeous smiles that she only most likely posesses from the Part-Veela blood that was inside her. Turning to glare at the two first years before she started alyssa began in a soft tone.

"To start it off the only reaosn we ever make fun of them is because they treat us as if were dirt just because we like looking good." Alyssa turned to face the others girls in her group to get their stare or approval since they understood the whole reason why The Glam Squad disliked anybody.

"Second, She-" Alyssa pointed roughly at Adira with one of her long pale fingers. "Spilled pumkin juice of Isabella, then continued to call us fat when we are all obviously less muscled toned then her, making us smaller." Alyssa said in a jaunty tone, hoping to get the point across quickly. "THEN, she thre a butter knife at me. Those girls are nasty, violent, and mischif makers. do you know how much they bring down the good Slytheirn name?!" Alyssa asked throwing her hands up in the air.

Adira looked at the girl in pink. and almost choked. "I Never said fat i said i wasnt fat and if i was fat you all were anno" she said looking at her. "And I don't treat you like dirt. i only just met you" she waved her hand a bit "hello i have been staying in the shadows most of the year" she snarled. "and whats to say what we're wearing isnt a good style eh" she said looking at her. She wanted to see her not respect another student infront of the professor. she smiled but her expression quickly changed when she said that they put a bad name to slytherin "Excuse me. bad name to slytherin, WE got picked to be in slytherin by the sorting hat. so Obviously we belong here. unfortunatly for us so do you. but there is nothing we can do about is there" she said looking at her before looking back to the professor.

Hoshi saw the teacher and thanked the stars. More of this and things would have gotten out of hand. "They did call me a traffic cone but really I don't give what they think about me and mine as long as they come out and say it to my face. It's a cowerds move turning most of the school against me like that. It was only when it was proven that the Hufflepuff Prefect wasn't dead that people started to believe me again. If you have a problem with me take it up with me don't come at me sideways like that because the only proves that your the pod people I say you are." She said though her eyes remarkably stayed thier deep brown. She would have thought her eyes would have gone red by now.

"I did thow a knife but that was passed her head I was trying to brake up what was going to happen between the pink one and my friend here. If I had wanted to hurt her I would have already. Oh and Faerie girl, I don't treat you like dirt it was you that started to problem with me if you had left well enough alone I wouldn't have bothered." She said. It wasn't a threat it was a fact. She even said it like it was a fact to make sure that the teacher knew that she meant to harm to come to Alyssa. Not yet anyway. She looked at Professor Glasson knowing that more than one of them was going down for this. She looked at the Hive mother Isabella. Death was in her glear but Hoshi had other plans for her. Death would be too easy.

"Keep up that violent attitude of yours and I'll make sure my father gets you kicked out of this school faster then a cheetah catches it's pray." Alyssa warned. She knew that if her parents knew about all the trouble that was going on in the school caused by those tyrants she would be pulled out of Hogwarts quickly. Alyssa didn't want to be pulled away from her friends just because those punks had a problem with the rules.

"We wouldn't be making fun of you at all if you stayed away from us, stopped talking about us behind our backs, wore better clothes, and stayed out of trouble!" Alyssa hissed trying to catch Hoshi's attention away from Isabella. Alyssa would make sure to do anything to keep Bella out of the fix seeing as Alyssa had done a lot of the violence here.

"Oh...and don't call me Fairy girl you traffic cone!" Alyssa hissed and stuck her nose up high.

Abbey’s mouth hung open for a moment when she heard the green eyed girl calling her anorexic, she wasn’t anorexic, but that was not something to joke about at all. It was a serious problem and the people that went as low as to make fun of people that actually had this mental sickness, were sick themselves. Sure fat was a little inappropriate but it was obvious to her at least that the girl wasn’t fat, she was just saying it for the sake of being catty. “You better shut your mouth now! That was the most inappropriate, ignorant thing I have ever heard!” she said with pure malevolence in her normally timid voice. “The only reason that I am this thin, well that surely isn’t any of your bloody business,” she said as she crossed her arms against her chest, tilting her head upwards as if she were a rich snob, like the ones she detested.

As a muffin was thrown into Adira’s face, Abbey didn’t hear a knife soaring threw the air, but when it hit the ground and a soft clatter arrived she shot a glare at the orange haired girl, almost knowing it was her. “Do you want to try that again?” she asked, standing up to her rather average, or under average height of 4 foot 8 inches. She knew that from her size she didn’t look very scary or threatening but she also knew that from her experience from the muggle streets she could give these first years the dose of reality everyone at this school so sorely needed. She glanced over at Alyssa to check if she was alright, and was relieved when she saw that her friend was.

. "Don't Have the guts... Trust me. i have more guts then you will ever have.”

Abbey snickered and said with amusement in her tone, “Thanks for proving my point fatty.” Her eyes stayed cold and dead like, but with there odd colour it was almost frightening and a dangerous tone of a royal violet. Once a Professor came in, she rolled her eyes to herself, thinking: I knew it! She had been right about the fact that a Professor or some sort of staff member would come in, and make this all even slightly more dramatic then it already was, while of course trying to make peace between the house members.

Abbey sat down as the Professor came, and decided to stay quiet because she was absolutely furious, and she quite liked Professor Glasson, she was one of her favorite Professors here, which meant she didn’t want to make a bad impression by snapping at her with all of the hidden anger and hatred she had stored up inside of her after June of last year. When Hoshi made a comment about wanting to break up the fight between Alyssa and Adira she scoffed, but still stayed quite quiet, the only noise that could really be heard from her was the slight shaking she was doing from anger and a few misguided insults and comments, that were simply inaudible and not understandable.

catch up post ^^

and Ana.. scarry :p

Adira heard the pink one tell her that her father would get her kicked out of the school. "If your Father gets me kicked out of the school I will get My father to Ki..." she stopped for a moment before continuing "Kick your Father's ass" she snapped looking at her. "We don't talk about you behind your backs. we prefer to say it right to your face. unlike you who seem to enjoy spreading rumors" she said looking at her Adira chose to ignore the clothing comment. and looked at Hoshi. Adira heard one of the girls call her fatty. she looked at the professor and walked away from the girl in pink. Adira picked up a glass of pumkin juice and stepped up onto the chair and then walked over the table. jumping off infront of the girl "Want to say that again" she snarled looking down at her. she didnt care that the professor was there. Adira swirled the cup of pumkin juice around in the cup waiting for the girls answer.

Isabella let out a frustrated sigh, having a Professor around wasn't making things any easier. "Calm down," she whispered to her friends. "Don't stoop to their level. We're better than that," she added, her voice more audible this time. She crossed her arms over her chest as if to prove her point. "They're not worth it anyway," she added rolling her dark brown eyes.

The girl Adira was just getting on her nerves and Isabella wanted nothing more than to punch her right in the face, she hadn't had thoughts of physically hurting someone with her hands since she'd met Joceline. And no matter how much the girl got on her nerves, Isabella would never forget how she was raised; she was a lady, and ladies didn't hit people. As the girl continued to threaten Alyssa, fury flamed behind Bella's eyes. Well maybe there's an exception, she thought, desperate to control her anger. Maybe the rule can be that a lady should never hit someone unless they had a good reason. This annoying brat was reason enough for Isabella, but still, she didn't want to contradict her own words she'd spoken to her group.

Anyway why was she wasting her time with Adira? Hoshi was her target. She remembered everything Hoshi had said before Adira began yapping away again. "Trust me sweetie, the entire school would've blamed it on you even without my help," Isabella said cooly with a smirk on her face, referring to Njord's fake death. "It's your own fault for being stupid enough to pull pranks in the first place. It's like the boy who cried wolf," Isabella said shrugging her shoulders, knowing she was completely right. Hoshi had been pulling pranks all year, and this time, when a prank had gone too far, everyone immediately pointed the finger at Hoshi since she was known for them, it really was her own fault.

Isolde tapped her foot, growing impatient as the petty arguments started again. "Girls, that is enough," she stated, quietly but firmly. "Stop making a scene. It isn't becoming," she remarked, a smirk appearing on her face. "Okay, I think I've heard all I needed to hear from you." She heaved a sigh, thinking about what course of action she should take. "Everyone has the right to their own opinion. These opinions do not need to be shared with the entire school, particuarly if they are malicious. In the case of the latter, indeed, they should be kept to yourselves." Isolde took another deep breath. "Second years, you do have very nice style," she said, approvingly. "Don't pick on the younger students, though. They're younger than you. You are meant to set an example. As for you," she said, focusing on Miss Koshiba and Miss Ater in particular - Miss Samartzi was with the second years, as far as this was concerned, "don't retailate, as unique and as cool as your style may be. All of you first years," she continued, turning her stern gaze directly to Miss Koshiba, "have been more than enough trouble for the prefects and teaching staff this year. I would have thought the play would have taught you that." She sighed, shaking her head. "I would like each of you to apologise, if you would please."

Adira looked at the Professor. "I assure you we're not trying to make a scene. it has been made" she said as she put down the glass of pumkin juice allowing the juice to splash everywhere. "And i wouldnt follow there example to save my life" she said looking at them. before looking back at the Professor. when the Professor mentioned applogising Adira put her foot down. "Ater's Don't Appologise" she said firmly looking at her. She wasnt going to change her mind. Adira had made her decision and she didnt plan on changing it. "And Nothing you can say or do shall make me appologise" Adira looked at Hoshi before looking backand at the professor. she was sorry if she got Hoshi in trouble. but she had grown up being taught never to appologise and she wasnt going to change today.

Isolde's eyes narrowed at the first year girl. How impertinent! Isolde thought, incredulous. "I don't care if your family doesn't apologise, sweetheart," Isolde stated, keeping her voice calm. "You are a Hogwarts student, and students always, always do what their Professors ask them to." She looked at the girl, shaking her head. "You can either apologise now, or it'll be detention with me or a meeting with Professor Manteia, whichever I choose. I'm sure he would be able to teach you manners, Miss Ater. Now, what's it going to be?"

Adira looked at Professor. "I guess i am Taking the Detention and the meeting with Professor Manteia" she said. looking at her. No one could be worse then her father. "So shall we go see him now. or would you prefer to wait for the grass to grow" she said putting on a mischevious smile. She wasnt going to appologise and no one could make her change her mind. "And My Family has never appologises to anyone but other memebers of the family and i don't plan on changing that" she said looking at her.

Hoshi shook her head. This girls where not getting it where they. "No they wouldn't have. Anyone who knows me knows that a lot of thoughts goes into what I do even though it doesn't look like it. That and the show would have been bigger." She said with a side smirk. They knew it she knew it. If the rockets had been her's there would have been patterns in the darkness. But she couldn't get in trouble for it so she had gone to Arisa with, what she admited was her mustake, not many detailes. Hoshi heard what Alyssa said about her father and smirked. "Don't even start that one Pinkie. There is a good chance my father owns your father and he don't even know it." She said with a smirk. It was probobly true. They might not know that name Koshiba here but that didn't mean that it didn't have influence. Her family had power in placed she didn't even know.

The whole fatty thing was brought up and she knew it was all but over for the Abby girl. "Adira, if you want to get out of here little more than a detention you will save it for later." She hissed while jumping on to one of the seats in order to get a hold of Adira's arm. At five feet even, Hoshi needed a boost that not even her tall trainers couldn't give her. "I will apologise to them but she was the one who deemed me unworthy and then got mad when my world didn't crumble." She said pointing at Isabella. "If your looking for who's to blame for all this look no further. Though I am sorry for the butter knife." She said rolling her eyes. Sorry I didn't take a chunck of that blond hair out. She thought but kept a stright face.

((Alyssa. Hoshi doesn't talke about people, she comments on them breefly but she doesn't go around like that.))

Isabella looked at Hoshi as she began explaining that had she actually done the fireworks, the show would've been bigger. "Oh so you mean someone actually would've died?" Isabella said with mock cheeriness in her voice. "I'm sure no one would've talked about you then if you had done that," Isabella added sarcastically with an eye roll.

When the subject of their father's came up, Isabella stayed quiet. Her father wasn't a Death Eater, her uncle was, but that didn't matter to her; that was so Slytherin of them, and she was not your typical Slytherin. "Why get your parents involved?" she questioned aloud. "I like to fight my own battles," she added with a smirk, making sure to keep her tone calm and collected because a Professor was in their presence. Had she not been there Isabella would've said it threateningly.

Once Professor Glasson asked for an apology and Adira said 'Ater's don't apologize' Isabella actually let out a snicker, this girl was just asking for it! But as Professor Glasson mentioned talking to Professor Maneteia, Isabella stayed quiet; that was the one professor she had to impress if she wanted the Prefect's position. Fighting with these ignorant firts years wasn't going to help. As Adira began to disrespect Professor Glasson Isabella's eyes narrowed to slits, Adira was most likely going to lose Slytherin points! "Go ahead and disrespect Professor Manteia like that," Isabella egged Adira on, "hopefully then you'd get expelled," or worse she hoped.

She heard Hoshi's apology at chucking the butter knife at Alyssa and Bella rolled her eyes, knowing it was a complete lie. "I'm sorry for calling you a traffic cone," she directed towards Hoshi, smiling her sweet, fake smile. Her dark brown eyes traveled over to Adira and she said, "I'd like an apology from you for spilling pumpkin juice on me." She doubted she'd get it but it would amuse her to see Adira's reaction regardless.

Adira's eyes snapped to Isabella when she snickered. "Don't you snicker at me" she said "you don't know my family so dont even think about judging me" she snapped as she looked back to the professor. She had been brought up like this, To respect anyone but her own Family. It wasnt her Fault she was like this. but if she had the chance of swapping she wouldnt take it. "And if you did know them you would wish you never did" Adira said as she looked at Isabella out of the courner of her eye. Adira tuct her thumbs into a belt loop and looked back at the professor.

Hoshi rolled her eyes. "Died of laughter, maybe." She was all she said. Talking to them was like talking to walls. That and she didn't need to vindicate herself to a bunch of elitest Glamies. Leaned over so only Adira would hear. "Later. I have sevral tricks up my loud green sleeves and none of them involve talking behind people's backs." She whispered then hopped down from the seat she had been standing on. She made a show of dusting off her red and white skirt then turned to walk away.

Hoshi, thinking of the final insult that would come from her, took out her wand and pointed it as Alyssa. "Accio pearl earring" She said calmly then held out her left hand to catch it. As soon as it came into her hand she slamed it one the ground with surprising force. Like she had expected it shattered like the glass Hoshi had known it to be. The sheen to this type of fake was right so she wouldn't have been surprised if Alyssa herself had thought her pearls real. "Like I said before. Fake, a high quality fake but fake none the less. Much like the owner don't you think?" She said then held a finger up for Professor Glasson. "I think that will be detention well surved. I will be waiting for the owl with the time and day." She said then continued on her way, her tall trainers making no noise as she walked out the double doors.

"Hey!" Theodore shouted as he made his way over to where the commotion of the day seemed to be spearing out. At first Theodore had attemtping to ignore the group at first. But once they got louder Theodore actually tuned in to pay attention to the fight. And to his utter surprise he turned just in time to see some girl with the ugliest hair he'd probably ever seen crush a pair of earrings that Alyssa had recieved from her mother for Christmas.

"I think you should mind other people's posessions you filthy half-bloood." Theodore took his wand ouit and pointed it out at the two first years. "Unlike my cousin, I'm not afraid to hex you all. So maybe should should act like the stronger people, shut up, and go away." Theodore said calmly. He knew they probably wouldn't listen, they were both pigh-headed idiots anyways.

Turning to the girls he gave them all a hard look. Especially to Alyssa. "And you all should know not to engage. Wheather you better them or not...it doesn't matter!" He snapped tiredly.

//Hoshi...the earring actually was real. Alyssa would never go for anything fake. :cool: I won't make you edit. But keep that in mind next time.//

Nudging Theodore's shoulders roughly she glared at him. Why did he jump into her battle?! she wasn't a little girl so it's not that she couldn't handle her battles. She was probably better at magic then both of those girls combined. Turning to the Professor that reached her hand up to feel her currently missing earring.

"You'd better make her pay for that!" Alyssa snapped rudely. "Oh wait....she probably couldn't even afford to buy one of the earrings anyways. Nevermind." Alyssa gave an apologetic smile to abbey before she retuned a snotty gaze at Hoshi. A broken earring didn't matter much. She could just buy a new one this summer anyways. Real ones were hard to find usually, but her mom was a master at finding jewelry.

Adira looked to the boy who just appeared defending one of the girls. he drew his wand at her. Wrong choice. Adria drew her want from her back pocket and pointed at him "Try me, Trust me i know more then you think" she snarled. "And trust me i also am not afraid to do worse then just hex you" she snarled. her emerald green eyes glared at him, 'if he knew who my family were he would be backing away' she said to herself it annoyed her not being able to tell people about her family. "how about you act like the stro... Older person and Piss off" Adira snapped viciously. "This doesnt involve you" she snarled again. the last thing she wanted to deal with was a picky family.

//Okay. Not to seem rude but I think Adira needs to tone down just a tad. She's only a first year!!//

Theodore snickered. This girl didn't frighten him at all. The Ater family was hardly worth a threat, so Theodore took none of her threats to heart. Lowering his wand Theodore began to laugh before turning to Alyssa to give her a look that meant he understood what she meant when she said the ifrst years were a bunch of loonies.

"I'm not going to attack you moron!" Theodore hissed. "If I did you'd probably get hurt far worse then you imagine. The Ater family doesn't scare me at all. Your all nothing but talk and barely worth mentioning, so I'm not going to stand here and argue with a Slytherin baby who doesn't know when to shut her fat mouth." Theodore was about to turn but then remembered something and quickly turned his way to face Adira. "And it obviously does involve me because one of these girls is my family, and the others are close friends. So get the facts before you run your fat mouth next time."

"See you girls later." Theodore smiled to Alyssa and the others and made sure to give Abbey a small wink before he walked away casually.

Abbey had stayed relativel silent as everything happened, but as the Professor asked them to apologize to each other she rolled her eyes and looked at Adira with a fake sincerity and said, "Fine, I'm sorry I sunk down to your level." She smirked inwardly, but as Alyssa said that Hoshi couldn't afford some earrings, she couldn't help but shoot her a glare.

She let out a small sigh, as Theodore came into the group, trying her hardest not to get flustered and blush or giggle. Her resolve let up when he winked and smiled at her before leaving, and she giggled and blushed a deep crimson. "Bye Theodore," she whispered quietly before glancing over to the Professor and asking, "I apologized, can I go now?"

Alyssa rolled her eyes playfully at Abbey before she sighed and walke dover to the table. Grabbing her white designer bag she turned to Abbey with a small look on her face. Theodore was right, they did know better then to argue with a bunch of bad fashioned brats.

"Hey Abbey, I'll walk back with you to our dorm in you'd like. Bella, Nia, would you two like to join us?" Alyssa asked with a raised eyebrow. "Theodore's right. Sinking down to their level makes look almost as bad as they do. So how about we just go and mind out own buisness until those two can learn to grow up?" Alyssa asked quickly, hoping that Bella decided to put their war on a hold. Especially the teacher had wandered off.

"Hey Abbey, I'll walk back with you to our dorm in you'd like. Bella, Nia, would you two like to join us?"

Abbey smiled at Alyssa and nodded, before standing up and glancing over to Bella and Nia, awaiting their response. When Alyssa asked if they should ignore the others until they grow up she rolled her violet eyes and said in a hushed tone, "Don't expect that to happen any day." Her tone was hushed, but she had made sure that the other's could hear her, and that the Professor couldn't, she was good at throwing her voice in different ways so it was a piece of cake.

[[ Adira's Father is A death eater her attitude is rude and snappy making her tone it down is changing her attitude completely & You don't know the Ater family so how could you say that they are a threat? ]]

Adira snarled. "All talk and no Action, you don't know my family then" she looked at him. how could he say that they were all talk and no action. her father was a death eater is that enough action for him. she heard him tell her that she would get more hurt then he would "Try me" she snapped looking at him. She knew that he wouldnt attack her with a professor standing right near them. but she as hell wasnt scared to attack him. "The Ater family is worse then what you say you know of us" she opened her mouth to continue and shut it again. she couldnt tell him that if she came close to her family they would curse him to death. she had to attempt to keep a low profile. "So your trying to say that your family can't handle themselves and you need to rescue them because they are to stupid to fight there own battles. i guess your right in that case they are needed. but it doesnt mean you can do anything your about as brain dead as the rest of them"

//Well Alyssa and Theodore's parents are death eaters too. :D And their family is a powerful pureblood family. So they know everyone//

Walking past the two girls to heard to her dorm she stopped right next to Adira. "If your family's so big and scary how come I've heard about them?" Alyssa snorted in a snotty tone before she casually walked past the two girls and out of the great hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back