OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
I would like to start anew with one unsorted to be sorted next year but I would offer more if time and schedule permits or if y'all are patient with my replies, that would be appreciated :D My snapchat account will update you of my doings :r
Elouise2.jpg

Elouise Hastings

About her
Needed
[/td]</TH>
She's a British Vietnamese born in Vietnamese and at the age of one year, had moved to England to settle there with her family. Elouise is the baby of the family with a half brother as her protector. Growing up, she and her brother had been spoiled by their dad, although, they never take it for granted. They both do their chores in exchange for the things that was given to them.

Elouise had been treated by their mother poorly because of some reason she didn't quite understand as she's young. Her brother was always there for her, saving her. Even in circumstances like that, Elouise tries to see the good in people and would easily forgive them. She's very optimistic that her mum would change once she goes to school.

Currently she's living in Manchester but will move to NZ once her brother graduates from Hogwarts Scotland. He'll be her legal guardian.​
Elouise is a follower and isn't good in managing people. She would need some friends who would boss her around. Not in a mean manner but like in a not-so-obvious one.

A best friend that will point out to her what was happening around her (i.e. the bossing her around) and would tolerate her arguments that they're simply misunderstood.

Enemies and such are welcome too but they might just get annoyed at her naive personality (i.e. see the good in people) but I will work with you with plots.

Lastly, romantic interest. She's new and doesn't have a final. I'm okay with just a short term relationship but that can be deal with on her fourth year.​
[th]

I would like to just work with Elouise but I'll offer my many character that are listed below. PM me of your choice and we can talk from there (P.S: I don't have HNZ students currently but the list hasn't updated automatically)

Hey ^_^

So I may have accidently got some new students ready for next years sorting, one of which is Quentin Burdock. I think he would make a good friend for Elouise once they're at Hogwarts. He will be very outgoing, always wanting to play. He's not mean but won't realise sometimes if he's going over the top. He's one of Kain nephews, so Isaac Kain and Daphne Domminos cousin. Quentin will love water (swimming, fishing, boats) and will often want to play pirates :r

He's currently living in America though. If they wanted meet beforehand, perhaps they could meet once Elouise has moved to NZ, as Quentin will be visiting family now and again anyway.

Let me know! :)

Hey Alex! I'm sorting two characters next year who could get to know Elouise ^_^

Firstly, I have Anastasie Vernier who is a mixed-blood French. Her step-siblings already go to the school and are older than her but she always likes to think of herself as the one in charge. Being the only child for quite some time before her mother got married, she was extremely spoilt and is basically just the typical brat xD However, she was taught to be polite and have manners, despite her being so outspoken and prejudice. For Elouise I think it could work nicely if they had some kind of rival friendship. They could both dislike each other and always try to get better than one another if that is IC for Elouise. It could be fun :D

Next I have Gwen Owens-Lee who I was originally going to get to go to Ilvermorny but I changed my mind not too long ago xD She's quite hot-headed, but fun to be around nonetheless. They could definitely be friends and Gwen can boss Elouise around without it seeming too obvious. She's not as well developed as Ana however but I hope to develop her more as she RPs!

So yeah, let me know what you think.

Pheebz: Quetin seems cute. Although, playing pirates nor playing in the water would be a new adventure for Elouise. I think she'll be fine with it. Elouise's brother won't graduate till January (irl calendar). So, I guess they can meet while buying their stuff.

Kaye: For Ana, I've thought carefully about the rival friendship type of thing and it might be out of character for her but I can see it working slowly. She's not developed yet, so, I'm open to such possibilities.

For Gwen, she's probably the best candidate for the bossiest award for Elouise. She won't hate Gwen because she'll think that it isn't her full personality. Elouise would want to see the good in her.

We could wait to rp or we can do an alternate topic. I'm cool with both.

Hey Teagan,

Next year I have Diana Holland and Emilia Manning. I think either or both could work for your girl ^_^

Emilia is very sweet, she can be a good friend of Elouise but I don't think she can be the one to tell her she's being bossed around, as she is quite similar herself xD she's also a follower who is quite naive, but maybe they would be fun to RP anyway

Diana, on the other hand, could maybe fit the bossy person role. I don't know how subtle she would be, but she's quite self-serving and loves to boss around her younger sister. Said sister isn't at Hogwarts yet, so maybe Elouise could be a nice replacement xD

I've got some very bossy girl for you. That's Charlotte Harper and she see's herself as a true leader and will never act like a follower. She is putting together a group of girls that mostly are a bit insecure so she can manipulate them easily. She acts very nice and wants them to look up to her like a rolemodel. I've got much plans for this plot and there will be lots of drama since Charlotte will have many enemies, I'm guessing. She is now a first year but would love to let first years join her. She thinks they are easier to manipulate. You say not in a mean manner, and Charlotte will not do that at first. So perhaps later it can change? Charlotte will be very friendly and confident about being the boss and ''help'' Elouise

Let me know what you think! And if this works out for you.

Alright, that sounds awesome! We can always just see how Elouise and Ana get along if you're unsure and we don't necessarily have to do the rival friendship if you don't want to.

I can start a topic with Ana in the alternate section if you would like me to and would you mind starting the other?

Thanks! :wub:

Holy crow! I have forgotten about this, I'm sorry as life is hectic and I get to only lurk for weekdays.

Daph: I love that bit about her being a replacement. Both characters will work out, I'm sure of it.

Jamie: Oh wow! This will definitely work 100%.

Kaye: Whatever works for you and whatever is comfortable, I'll do it. No need to change anything from ze plot. I will do Gwen and Elouise as soon as I finish stuff which will probably by tomorrow and I'll PM you the link.
So, for some fortunate reason, I will be bringing back some new Maxwells as first years. They are Noelle and Yvette Maxwell. They are twins and they are distant relatives to Teagan and/or Ainslee. A little about the both of them:

Yvette is the spawn of Satan (according to her brother and some kids they met last IC summer) and has this cold and unemotional face. She doesn't like idiots, people acting like idiots and most importantly ... people who are smarty pants (except for her brother). Noble/Rank titles? No, they do not have it as they only have the lowest title which their Father and Mother are the current title holders. Although still part of the Maxwell family, Yvette is well mannered; educated and knows how horseback.

Noelle (yes, his name is spelled like a girl) is somewhat very opposite Yvette. He always wears his apologetic face whenever he's around Yvette as she causes trouble whenever they go. Nevertheless calling her spawn of Satan behind her back, Noelle still loves her. He is very patient (specially with his sister), loves books, educated and has the ability to speak traditional Welsh and Irish.

Everything is up for grabs for them. No finals as of right now and we could discuss that. Thank you

Alex :hug: Whenever you're ready, no matter how long that's going to take, we should RP Teagan and Izzy again even if they just owl each other :)

Anyway, I've got two to offer for next year that I'm sorting.

There's Lavinia Benivieni she's Sara's cousin (also Athena's) and she loves science. She likes to be in charge but not in a bossy way, she's friendly and very outgoing and I think she'd get along with Elouise. She's protective of her friends and family, if she sees anyone taking advantage of Elouise she'd probably stand up to them or even start a fight if it meant the other person would back down. She isn't very developed yet but I've created a bio for her which I'll have to edit (sometime :r ) Lavinia is multi-lingual, she was born and lives in NZ.

Then there's Thalia Pourroulis. She's quieter, not exactly shy but she gets suspicious of people's motives. I have no idea if her and Elouise would work as friends, but we could always try them out? I think if they somehow have a mutual friend, Thalia could slowly open up and trust Elouise and they could become good friends. She's honest and can become rather blunt with all the good intentions.

Let me know what you think!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back