Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Cherry Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Not going to the yuleball with a boy felt odd, but Leia had to admit in the pretty Evelyn dress she was wearing, she felt like it would be worth it. Chrissy was nice and she was pretty, so at least it would be fun and the dress she had helped her own keenness for it. But Leia knew it would be odd. She looked at herself in the mirror, her mind pointing out a few flaws that it spotted but she shut those down and just headed to the great hall. She wasn’t as nervous as she had been with her last date, but she was nervous for a different reason. What if Chrissy ended up finding her really boring, or what if Chrissy ended up being asked by someone else to dance. Leia thought Chrissy was way prettier than she was so why wouldn’t they want to dance with her. She was waiting at the entrance for Chrissy, hoping that this would be a good night.

Chrissy was glad to be having an nice date to the ball. She wasn't sad at all that it wasn't a boy, she didn't knew why but Leia was nice company to hang out with. Also she kind of had the urge to make an impression on the girl, so she had been offering to ask Evelyn to have an dress for the both of them. And she had been kindly agreeing to help out. Chrissy felt pretty for the very first time and liked to wear this dress today. She had been doing some effort in her looks and wore her hair down. The brunette made her way to the Great Hall to meet with Leia and hopefully they would have an amazing evening. As she saw Leila in the dress she kind of smiled proudly. Proudly about the fact she was so excited to wear it and for her it was an tiny favor. The smile stayed as she came closer. And suddenly she felt nervous about the evening. Leia had been the first girl she kind of liked to hang out with, she usually spend her time with boys or her sisters but they usually thought weird of her. Crystal not, she was too kind to think like that. But Athena was so different and more like how her mother wanted her to be. '' Hey girl!'' She than said excited. And looked at the dress she wore and how she looked. '' Wow, you look amazing. I hope you like the dress she picked out for you.'' Chrissy than said with an smile. She had been telling a bit about Leia so that Evelyn could have an image and Chrissy hoped that she had helped picking the right one. Looking to the Great Hall for an moment she couldn't wait to get in.

Leia smiled as Chrissy approached her, she felt a little self conscious as she noted how good she looked and thought they were both wearing dresses by an excellent designer she was sure she looked like a sack of potatoes in comparison. But she smiled and nodded, ”You too Chrissy, you look good. Please do thank Evelyn, I’ve never worn a more beautiful dress,” she said with a little smile, she wasn’t quite sure how to compliment but she felt she should say something in return. ”What shall we do first? I like dancing, if you like dancing too?” Leia asked with a little smile. She hoped they would dance, dancing was always fun.

Chrissy couldn't stop smiling as she stood with Leia, she was always excited for events like these. It wasn't like she was the standard girl and she didn't cared at all about an date or not. But tonight she kind of cared and she had no clue how she suddenly felt that way. As Leia complimented her she smiled at the girl. The compliment was nice to hear and the fact she was so happy with her dress was making her feel good. '' I'll shall pass the note. But I'm sure you can thank her in person one day.'' Chrissy than said with an smile. She never ever figured she would use Evelyn to impress others. But she at first thought she needed it, because she was not the standard girl and girly type. Feeling like an black sheep in her family was not always nice. As her date suggested the dancing part she almost wanted to jump in the air, she couldn't wait to get in. '' Great! I like dancing a lot. But I hope I can dance on this high heels. And otherwise we have an good laugh.'' Chrissy than said with an grin. She quickly grabbed Leia's hand and dragged her along to the dance floor excitingly. Not paying attention to if Leia was overwhelmed by the hurricane of herself.

Leia looked at Chrissy's heels as she mentioned them and gave a little a glance, they didn't seem that bad, but she knew that heels could be decipitively difficult to dance on. Leia smiled softly, "We don't have to do too much, just a couple of dance," she assured her. She let the other girl take her hand and drag her to the dance floor and just started dancing with her. It wasn't difficult, espcially since Leia wasn't moving around too much, just mostly keeping a small amount of rhythm as she moved about.

Chrissy had dragged Leia to the dancefloor and she smiled to the blonde. Leia was more of an serious type than she was it seemed, but she made her feel better at least about the dancing. The brunette let go of her hand as they arrived at the dancefloor and Chrissy started to move on the music just as Leia did. '' I love this song!'' Chrissy than said excitingly it was more than just an slowdance song. She had no idea to dance of slowdance songs, so was glad that wasn't on right now. '' I told you we don't need boys!'' Chrissy than said with an grin. But she wasn't sure how Leia thought about it. 'The brunette looked around the room and saw some couples together. And than looked back at Leia. '' Or did you actually wished to be matched with one person specific?'' She than asked curiously to Leia. Otherwise she could help her out ofcourse.

Leia didn’t know the song but she nodded anyway and danced with her. She didn’t think Chrissy was entirely right, sure they didn’t need boys but Leia was sure that having boys would be as fun. She shook her head, ”No, I just didn’t want to be alone,” she said, though she did immediately regret it, she hadn’t meant to say such a thing, but she had said it and she blushed lightly. She hadn’t meant to say it like that, but maybe Chrissy wouldn’t mind. ”Were you hoping to be matched with one specific person?” Leia was quick to return the question, maybe that would help get the heat a little on her.

The brunette smiled as she continued dancing. As Leia replied that she just didn't want to be alone Chrissy her smiled disappeared for an moment as she kept on dancing. She figured Leia didn't ment it that way, but it hurted her an bit. Perhaps she had imagined that they were friends and she thought more of it than Leia did. Chrissy made an twirl and than smiled again. '' Sure. What you say.'' She than replied and tried to think negative of it. Perhaps she didn't agree with what she had said. Chrissy didn't hated boys, she had Lucas and Lumio who she liked to hang with sometimes. She just didn't thought of an boy in an romantic way. She nodded her head as Leia asked. '' No not really..'' She replied back. As she looked towards the crowd she spotted her sister with an boy. Smiling to see her sister wasn't alone. Than looking back at Leia. '' But I'm glad to be matched with you though.'' Chrissy felt the urge to have some recognition of the fact Leia thought the same of saw her like an friend. '' To be honest. I usually hang out with boys, but I like to have an girl as an friend too.'' Chrissy than replied. For her it felt like that at least. If Leia thought the other way that was clear than also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back