Closed Girls Trip

Leya smiled. Annika's neighbor seemed like just the person she would love having around. Not that she was flakey or anything but she always enjoyed having a lot of fun. Fun people and Fun times. "He sounds like a charm," Leya said with a smile. "Certainly you must introduce me. Always great to have fun with friends."

Annika giggled softly. "Oh, he is. And he has the softest hair." She smiled fondly for a moment but quickly shook her head. "Perhaps you can stay for the weekend. Tonight will be a girls night and tomorrow I'll take you over to Shawn's party," she smirked softly. "You can borrow my flat if you would like, I feel like taking a handsome man out for something a bit more fancy." She brushed her hair back.

Leya laughed at Annika's implication. She did like the idea of staying for the weekend though. It would allow her to postpone her unpacking just that much longer. "Sounds like a plan then. A girls' night and an after-party." Leya laughed pushing her hair to the side.

Annika chuckled, flipping her hair back. "I'll probably be back the afternoon after, and we can go to dinner before I take you back to your home," she smirked, uncrossing and recrossing her legs the other way. "I'll tell Shawn tonight that we're going to be attending the next party," she made a note to herself.

Leya laughed. Annika was so sure about herself and her plans. "Well, I better scope out the competition. Can't go around planning parties when I don't know what people enjoy doing at one." Leya giggled. She was already cooking up a plan for her own house warming party. Once she settled in of course.

Annika smiled easily. "Oh, darling. Let me help you. I plan parties professionally," she winked. "Of course, Shawn does throw the best parties. I can bring you along again if you enjoy the party," she offered, sipping her drink. "What sort of party do you have in mind?"

Leya smiled. She was pleased that Annika offered her help. "A good party is always hard to pass up. As for the sort of party I want. I have absolutely no clue. It's a housewarming party and that's all the information I know." Leya laughed.

Annika smiled, brushing her hair back. "It is your lucky day then, gorgeous," she teased, winking playfully. "I am a professional party planner," she reached into her bag and pulled out a small pad and a notebook. "You just tell me what you want, sweetheart, and I will help you achieve the perfect party," she promised, scribbling down Leya's name and 'housewarming party' on her notepad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back