Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Hetero (Mostly)
Wand
10 inch sturdy, curved Holly with Unicorn hair core
Annika was enjoying herself thoroughly. She had two bags of new designer outfits, pleased that she was had found such nice things. She set her bags at her feet as she settled into the seat outside of the bistro. It was a nice day. "Well, this is fun," she smiled at her companion. "If this keeps up, we'll have a weeks worth of fabulous by the end of the day. Perhaps we should get our hair and nails done," she mused, propping her chin in her hand and smiling at Leya.

Leya laughed, setting down her own bags. She was indeed having fun. It only just dawned on her that she had actually needed to go shopping for new stuff. "It's fabulous fun," Leya grinned in agreement with Annika. She nodded her head lightly thinking about the nails and hair offer and her smiled grew. "Yes! We should definitely get our hair and nails done. Who says women can't spoil themselves on a beautiful day like today?" Leya tried to add a posh accent but failed halfway through.

Annika giggled softly. "Oh, you are absolutely right, darling," she winked at her new friend. She flicked her hair, taking a moment to order something sweet before turning back to Leya. "I think I'll get a trim, curl my hair, add some highlights." She mused, tapping her nails on the table. "I'm thinking a nice soft pink for my nails. What do you think?" She asked.

Leya giggled and popped her chin in the air as if to say, 'of course I am'. She only ordered a coffee deciding that if she wanted anything else she would order when the waiter returned. "The highlights sound like a fantastic idea. I think the pink will look beautiful on you." Leya pondered for a moment what to do with her hair and nails. "I think I'll dye the underneath of my hair so there's a bit of flair when I tie it up. As for my nails, I have no idea what to do," Leya laughed.

Annika smiled. Of course it would look good on her, everything looked amazing on her. "That sounds like a fabulous idea," she complimented. When Leya seemed unsure on the color, Annika looked down to the girls nail and considered it. "Perhaps a light blue?" She offered.

Leya had to admit that she enjoyed this trip. She thought about Annika's suggestion. "I think light blue could do. Maybe I'll add some nail art too." Leya nodded her head. She liked the idea. It would be only the second time she's ever done something with her nails.

Annika smiled brightly. "Oh, that sounds nice. I didn't consider nail art," she thought about it, tapping her fingers rhythmically on the table. "Maybe some gems would be nice," she considered, before shaking her head and turning her attention back to Leya. "I've decided. We need a spa day next weekend." she told the other woman with a sly grin.

Leya nodded her head thinking about the nail art she wanted. A spa day sounded luxurious. "It's almost as if you could read my mind." Leya laughed. "Are you a witch? A mind reader or fortune teller by chance?" The joke was a bit lame but Leya just had to say it. She didn't think Annika would take any offense.

Annika smiled, winking playfully. "I just count myself as amazing," she replied, flipping her hair. "And I am always right," she smirked a bit. "Besides, us girls need to pamper ourselves. Someone might as well," She giggled.

Leya loved how confident Annika always seemed to be. "Well someone always has to know all the answers." Leya teased lightly. "I'm down for the pamper session, definitely." She giggled.

Annika smiled. "I must always be right," she winked. "If you aren't always right, darling, then someone else will decide your truths for you." She replied, flipping her hair back again. "Trust me, I've been ordered around most of my life. Freedom is a precious thing." She folded her legs. "Now, for some girl time. Tell me your secrets," She teased, laughing lightly.

Leya nodded her head with a smile. Annika had a point, but Leya never really thought of being a person that was always right. Leya couldn't say she could relate to being ordered around though. For the most part, she had been free to do what she wished. It was Annika's unexpected question that threw her off though. Her smiled dropped for a second before she fixed it. "Me? Secrets? I live a free life mostly. What you see is what you get." Leya laughed a bit. She thought about just telling Annika but wasn't sure how she would react.

Annika raised a brow at the other girl. "I am sure," she replied easily, though she knew that there was something Leya was keeping back. Annika was hardly bothered. If Leya didn't want to share, she certainly didn't have to. Annika sipped her drink. "We should go out twice a month," she offered instead. "At the very least. I am good at my job, I can afford to pamper us," she announced, already deciding that everything would be on her. Annika still enjoyed spending money. It was easier, considering she sold her clothes as often as she bought them. She did have limited closet space, after all.

Leya was pleased and surprised that Annika didn't push the subject. She smiled lightly and sat back. She was happy to change the subject. Focusing on plans to meet up with Annika instead. "We should at least split the cost." Leya insisted. "I'll pay once, you pay the next time." It wasn't about money. It was about the company. And a chance to get out into the world.

Annika waved her hand dismissively, but wasn't up to arguing about it. "We will see," she offered without any real commitment. "Let us just focus on today for now," she smiled as the server returned and ordered her lunch before turning back to Leya. "I have needed to get away, thank you for coming out with me." She told her friend with a smile.

Leya smiled. She wasn't sure Annika agreed with her idea to split costs. When the waiter returned Leya decided to get a salad. "It's been my pleasure, Annika. No thanks needed. I'll join you next time again." Leya laughed.

Annika chuckled softly, sighing and relaxing into her seat. "This is nice," she smiled, letting her guard slip a bit. "I have not had a girl friend before," she admitted, deciding to open up to the other girl a bit. "Other than my brother and sister." She sipped her drink. "Something tells me we shall be very good friends," she giggled softly.

Leya was feeling relaxed as well. "Oh, dear no. Well, I'm honored to be the first." Leya said with a smile. She's had many people pass through her life. Many "girl-friends" before. She couldn't imagine not having another girl to talk to. "My closest relative is my father." Leya giggled. "I agree 100%. I'm very glad to have walked up to you as a random stranger." Leya laughed.

Annika grimaced. She didn't like speaking to her father. She did laugh, though, at Leya's comment. "That can be dangerous, you know," she teased Leya. "I suppose I can't blame you. No one can resist my beauty," she tossed her hair and smiled impishly.

Leya admired Annika's confidence. She smiled brightly. "Could be, would be. I suppose I can't be blamed for being a socialite," Leya said with a giggle. "Now I've made a good friend and a possible partner in crime." Leya took a sip of her drink.

Annika chuckled. She was used to a different kind of socialite, and she had to admit she preferred Leya's version better. She giggled softly as Leya continued to speak. "Partners in crime does sound nice." She chuckled softly, running her finger lightly along the rim of her glass. "I must admit though, dorogoy, it does feel like we don't know each other very well yet." Annika hummed softly as she considered it. "What do you think of a sleepover?" She asked, thinking it sounded fun.

Leya grinned pleased that Annika seemed to agree with her. "You're right I guess. A sleepover sounds like the perfect way to get to know each other." Leya admitted her excitement clearly showing.

Leya smiled. "Do you want to come over tonight? Or next weekend?" She asked, fine with either option. Having a friend over sounded lovely. And she kept her place immaculately clean so the unexpected company was hardly an issue.

Leya grinned. Why would she end a good time so quickly. "Why postpone it. Tonight sounds great. We could go after we do our nails and hair." Leya didn't mind since she had just bought a few pajamas and clothes. It would be great fun and she would hate for the offer to change.

Annika smiled. "Now that sounds like a good plan," she laughed lightly. "My neighbor, Shane, will most likely have a party again tonight. We can drink there for a bit if you would like before settling at my place." she offered. "I bring Shane home often but it's casual, we are not together," she emphasized that they weren't a couple. "I can certainly introduce you," she winked playfully. "He is a very casual sort of man, but he is good for a night of fun every now and then," she sipped her drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back