Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
"SHANE"
15moaxj.jpg

ShanaosKirilZhefarovich III

What I am looking for....
Shane needs some girl action. Why, when he planned for someone else?
Well, Hilde and Shane won't be getting together right away.
No, they will be official in June of 2026.
But I would like Shane to have a few relationships.
Friends, enemies, girlfriends
No one-night-stands, he is too young for that.
His biography is located here.
Definitely no muggle-borns for girlfriends.
There is a catch. I will need no more than three girlfriends.
And expect the last one to be cheated on...
(With Hilde!)
He is (usually) loyal, but can be a prick.
So, I am open for suggestions.

~ Kaitlyn

I also would prefer experienced and dedicated roleplayers. :)

I feel so wrong for this because Hilde is a kind of friend though she kind of 'glamish'. But I would put up Hoshi as a girlfriend for now kind of thing that would last about three or four months because of her lack of real interest.

If that doesn't work then I would offer up as a friend connected to Hogwarts and Hilde later on. :D

Hoshi be girlfriend number one then?
They could date for a while, find out neither is of real interest, agree to just be friends and maybe use her for either jealousy/spy on Hilde. =))

Ari as Girlfriend number two? If blood isn't a problem that is... She needs to get pulled out of her box more xD It could last any variation of time needed. Or just a friend, not really picky... But I want Ari to have 3-5+ relationships before settling down so I figure may as well start now.

Aleyha Devearux said:
Hoshi be girlfriend number one then?
They could date for a while, find out neither is of real interest, agree to just be friends and maybe use her for either jealousy/spy on Hilde. =))
That works seeing as Hoshi is trying to hide the fact that she was the masked figure in the woods. (The creature knew it was her but he got her new last name wrong so she can deny all she wants :p ) Then after she can run information to him on Hilde :D

Hoshi: Ah...nice. Masked figure in the woods, wut?

Arianna: Girlfriend number two then. ^_^ Then maybe...enemies afterward? :r

I need to set up a basic timeline.
GF1: About 4 months
GF2: About...6 months maybe?
GF:cry: Til June 2026. ^_^

Afterwards I doubt they'd have much reason to speak to each other or situations where they'd even see each other really xD, so I guess enemies works. ^_^

Ahh...
Means Hoshi and Shane should RP to get this show on the road!

All I need now is GF3. ^_^
Enemies totally works. :D

I can offer Max as either a friend or enemy if you like? He tends to come across as a bit cold and quiet, so he might have that in common with Shane in a kind of 'mutual respect' type of friendship.. But then again, Max is actually pretty cool and fun once he starts talking, so Shane might not like him, I don't know :p I just know that Max needs to RP with a dude, because there are too many girls at HNZ!

Oh, you could also RP with Vivienne if you like. Apart from Aeon, all of the guys she's ever liked have been 'bad', which is rather ironic for her :p So she'd probably like Shane. But yeah, she's beginning to become her own person now, and not who her parents have raised her as, so she could be a friend, GF3, enemy, acquaintance, or whatever :lol:

Perhaps for Max, a pen pal of some sort, and when Max opens up, Shane can really hate him. =)) "You two faced son of a--" =))
That would be hilarious.

All right, it seems like I have my girlfriends lined up. :r xD
Girlfriend one of four months, ending in a mutual agreement that neither are of interest to each other:
Hoshi Watanuki
Girlfriend two of six months, ending in one dumping the other for reasons unknown (possibly Shane being an arse):
Arianna Perry
Girlfriend three, after a long while of dating (til June 2026), Shane might actually like this one, but will end up cheating with Hilde, then bad (ooo drama!) break-up:
Vivienne Esquire

Hoshi will remain a friend...
Arianna will be an enemy...
Vivienne will be...possibly just a very distant friend in the end.
Maxwell...friend at first, but after he opens up, who knows? xD

Does that sound about right?

Hey now! We need the other half of the plot worked up too here or Hilde is really gonna be a bit cranky that people are stealing her man! :p

Throw Austin in that mix of boys of Hilde's. =))

Oh dear Austin I forgot him... There is a reason for that I'm sure :p

Austin? Ok. That will work for one. Now we need two more to really get this ball rolling! xD

Austin needs his heart crushed...again. :r
Yes, two more boys. :shifty:

Shane Zhefarovich said:
Perhaps for Max, a pen pal of some sort, and when Max opens up, Shane can really hate him. =)) "You two faced son of a--" =))
That would be hilarious.

All right, it seems like I have my girlfriends lined up. :r xD
Girlfriend one of four months, ending in a mutual agreement that neither are of interest to each other:
Hoshi Watanuki
Girlfriend two of six months, ending in one dumping the other for reasons unknown (possibly Shane being an arse):
Arianna Perry
Girlfriend three, after a long while of dating (til June 2026), Shane might actually like this one, but will end up cheating with Hilde, then bad (ooo drama!) break-up:
Vivienne Esquire

Hoshi will remain a friend...
Arianna will be an enemy...
Vivienne will be...possibly just a very distant friend in the end.
Maxwell...friend at first, but after he opens up, who knows? xD

Does that sound about right?
For Max - That sounds cool. :p I think Max would probably laugh it off and want to stay friends, because yeah, he's not reeally two-faced, just a bit more relaxed and lighthearted than he seems. :p

For Viv - Awesome :D She's one of those people that fall in 'love' all the time, so I can definitely picture her liking Shane. Aww, but she'll be so heart-broken when he cheats, xD but hopefully be able to forgive him in time..

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back