Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Louis wasn't always the best at keeping up with his friends, but he tried. Elizabella had asked him for a souvenir from France, and Louis had actually remembered this time. He grinned as he spotted her at the Hufflepuff table and dropped into the seat next to her He placed a pretty gift box on her plate. "Voila," he said. "Strawberry macarons for the lady." He nudged her. "Bet you thought I forgot."

Elizabella right now was eating dinner but she heard familiar voice and smiled when he came close to her. "Aww, thanky so much! " She smiled and taked the gift. She will definetly share with @Parker Reed. "I didn't say that" She smiled and joked.

Louis smiled and shrugged as Elizabella said she hadn't said that. "You were thinking it, I can tell." He joked, reaching up to ruffle her hair a bit. "So how have you been? What did you do over break?" He asked her.

"Mayby, but just a little" She joked and smiled Louis. "I'm good and just hoped some time spend with you at shcool. I spend summer learned herbology more and with Parker and going camp. Not so much. You?" She asked with warm smile.

Louis put his hand on his heart, pretending to be wounded. "How could you?" He asked, though he was still clearly joking. He rolled his eyes. "You spent your school break studying more Herbology? Bella, that's what school is for." He said, clicking his tongue. "I had a pretty chill break, spent it in France." He said, shrugging. It always sounded impressive to say that, though he didn't mention how he spent most of his summer inside feeling bored. "Did you see I got a prefects badge?" He asked, gesturing to the badge on his robes. "No idea how that happened. Professor Kingsley must've just thought I was awesome." He said, grinning a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back