Seamus Reid

impervious

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Seamus had long since learned all of the paths around the dungeons, it was easy enough for him to do and to get around. He got used to the atmosphere, he'd gotten used to the way things were down here. He had gotten used to his life being largely down in these hallways. He'd come to learn when people were lost and when people knew where they were going. The slytherin didn't often help people out, since he didn't need to someone else generally did. But as he headed out of the common room to go see his brother, something he was already a little late for, he spotted a girl who looked visibly lost in the dungeons. "Hey, I'm heading to the library, if you want to come with?" he had approached the girl a little and was smiling slightly. He didn't want her to be scared away, but also wasn't going to go much further out of his way to help her.

Penelope really wondered why Hogwarts didn't provide maps for their first years. It was pretty difficult to navigate the corridors, especially by yourself. Penelope had only been meaning to take a quick look at the dungeons, maybe see where her Slytherin classmates stayed, but she had gotten turned around at some point. Everything here looked the exact same. Penny was trying hard to look like she knew where she was going, but the moment an older guy spoke to her she knew she had failed. He clearly knew she was lost. Penelope sighed. "You could tell I was lost, I guess?" She asked, glancing around. "I'd really appreciate that." She added quietly.

Seamus gave a little nod, "You can usually tell," the boy told her. He was sure everyone around Slytherin could tell when someone was lost. "And most slytherins would just go into the common room," he motioned towards where he'd just come from. He motioned in the direction they needed to head to get out of this area. He held out his hand to her, "I'm Seamus," he offered. He was guiiding her out of the dungeons, she might as well know his name too. It wouldn't take too long, they'd fine their way easily enough but he knew if they chatted the whole time, it would be fair to make sure she knew his name.

For a moment, Penelope wondered if the boy was pulling some sort of prank. Why else would someone older talk to her? But as he spoke again, he really did seem kind of genuine and nice. She nodded at his explanation, feeling more at ease as the boy gave her a name. "I'm Penelope." She told him quietly as she followed him out of the dungeons. "Did it take you long to get used to this place?" She asked, glancing at him. She wondered if he was a second or third year. Maybe even fourth? She had no way of knowing, all she knew was that he was older.

sorry for taking forever !!!

Seamus nodded to the name the girl gave, he thought it was a little old fashioned as a name but he knew with a name like Seamus he wasn't exactly one to talk about older names. He just nodded, and began guiding her out of the dungeons. "When you live down here, if you don't get used to it pretty quickly, you'll get continously lost and frustrated with the lack of light. "But probably only a couple of weeks, it's not that bad once you get used to it," he told her, though he was sure that Penelope wouldn't understand it given that she wasn't a slytherin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back