OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13" Rigid Pine Wand, Meteorite Dust Core
"i'm not going to change my banner every single IC year" she says but i swear i'm planning on sticking on this specific era look for a couple of IC years honest

Character Name: Aine Thompson
PB: Saoirse Ronan
Text on Banner: just 'Aine' and 'I don't wanna be someone who just can't figure it out' OR 'running as fast as I can just to stay in place'
Colour Scheme: probably muted tones, greys and the like (but whatever works with the images)
Images: this photoset pretty much go wild with it but if you want some specific images from it here 1 2 3 4 - I am once again completely useless in these matters and have no aesthetic sense-
Other Information: i'm sorry that i am cripplingly indecisive and am useless at these sorts of things you are all so clever and talented and lovely and if everything i've offered up sucks let me know and i'll find better stuff to work with

Camillaaaaa I had a go at this one for you, I hope you like it! If you use it in your sig or bio please credit me :wub: (also if you want an av coloured to match lemme know!)

LUMenrP.png

Resource credits

Rowannnn it's gorgeous I love it so much! Thank you! :wub: i will update once this IC year ends haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back