Getting Fresh Air...

Ivy giggled at Ginny's futle efforts to stop a laugh from escaping her mouth and replied to Amy and Ginny " not much really, I was extremely bored and umm.....done with the essays and ya thats about it." Ivy yawned for the 6th time in the last 5 minutes. She politely covered her mouth and added " I'm tired too beca--" She never got to finish as another yawn inturrpted her sentence. Ivy giggled. "What about you guys? what have you been doing?"

"The usual...school work and wandering around really!" she said smiling, waiting for Ginny to reply.

ginny couldn't help it. she giglled herself weak at Ivy's yawning and unfinished sentences. 'well, the usual. getting into trouble and being a pest,' she said jokingly.

Ivy giggled at Ginny's reply. She couldn't help but wonder how similar Ginny was with her. "And that, i got into lots of trouble, I--" yawn, Ivy couldn't help it...she broke down into a fit of giggles untill she was pretty sure they thought she was crazy.

'i?' ginny asked wanting her to continue. you seem very giglly today, can i just say,' she commented before she could continue.

Ivy thought about it" i really don't know why I'm so happy today....maybe because "Ivy stifled a yawn before she continued" TOday might be the only day I haven't got into troublethis week and I haven't gotten fresh air in a while..."Ivy trailed of not knowing that to add.

'Oh really. lucky you. i don't even ask for trouble. it just bends its way to me though every single time,' ginny joked.

Ivy smiled "Maybe you're a trouble magnet...you never know! It could be your special ability" Ivy joked back.

Ginny folded her arms not offended but surprised. 'i am not a trouble magnet thanks alot,' she said poshly before breaking into fits of laughter.

"Sorry if I offended you, Ginny", Ivy regretted saying that. "But its honestly true...maybe more for me than u..i can't go throught a day without finding trouble" Ivy sighed.

'no you never offended me. honest. i just like acting annoyed somethimes. always gets on some people's nerves anyway,' she apologized. 'so are we just going to sit here and do nothing but talk and yawn,' she added.

"I honestly don't know, what do you want to do? Lets do something fun...." Ivy trailed off once again thinking of all the possiblities.

((OCC: Sorry i g2g I will be back on in half an hour))

'Well , it really depends what fun is in you're mind because i could have something completely different to your definition,' ginny joked again.

"Ha ha very funny"Ivy grinned"let me hear your definition of FUN then.....!"Ivy tried to put on a stern face and looking demanding.

'well freedom and the need of speed really or you could also put it as dangerous and extreme stuff,' ginny joked at the end. 'and what about your defenition.' she demanded, looking fierce.

Ivy thought about her answer before answering carefully, " Well fun to me means something that provides me with entertainment or any action that it amusing, interesting and......Well basically, its FUN, ok?" Ivy couldn't think of anything else to answer to she ended with her arms crossed putting a mask of fake toughness on her face, really laughing on the inside. "What do you wanted to do thats FUN?" Ivy aked, repeating her question.

'That's not a very good definition. You should never have the word in it's own defenition,' commented, ignoring ivy's question.

(or so my english teacher tells me every time. agony. lol :D )

(i share your pain, lolz ;-) )

Ivy smirked, "whatever, you get the point." Ivy sat back down on the bench and sighed. She was sure that she was going to die of boredom.

'hey. What about a game of truth or dare?'Ginny asked.

Ivy was happy that GInny had helped save her from drowning in the sea of boredom (lolz) "Ya sure!" Ivy replied with renewed interest. "Here, I'll start; Truth or Dare or if you are up for it Double Dare?" Ivy asked in a dramatic voice.

(is amy still with us?lol. )

'Don't we need something to spin?' Ginny asked.

((OOC: :o Completely forgot am sooo sorry guys!!))

Amy had completely disappeared in her own thoughts and was finally brought baack down to earth with a bump when she heard Ginny asking for something to spin.
"Ooo what are we guna play then?" she asked curiously.

'Truth, dare, double dare, promise, kiss, command.'Ginny answered Amy's question. 'Or truth and dare in english. weren't you listening?'

"Sorry, my mind...wandered off a bit" she said smiling at Ginny. "It has the tendancy to do that sometimes!" she explained.

'Yes. I have a tendecy to do that aswell,'Ginny chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back