Getting Fresh Air...

Ivy Black

Ivy was very happy to have finished all her assignments. She walked around the garden, fascinated by all the colorfull flowers and plants. Ivy sat on the bench, enjoying the scene and the peacefulness.

(ooc: please disrupt the quiet when entering :D)

Ginny decided to enter the garden for the first time to see how her work turned out. She wasn't paying attention to what was on the floor and tripped up, banging into a tree which shook it. 'oops,' she said loudly, picking herself and rubbing her head. She had already disrupted the silence it had contained. She saw some fruit had fallen to the floor and picked them up.

Amy had just been in the castle when she made her way outside. The garden was one place she hadn't been yet and so thought she'd take a look. On entering she heard a loud bang and saw a girl trip.
"I'm sorry i couldn't help but notice you trip, or hear you trip as it where" Amy said grinning, "are you okay?" she asked.

'yeah, sure. thanks. Fruit?' ginny said cheerful she had company. she showed her the fruit she had gathered.

"Oh yes please!" she said taking a piece of fruit.
"I'm Amy by the way" she said smiling at the girl in front of her

'Ginny,'Ginny respinded as she had finsihed the fruit in her mouth. 'D'you want another one? i don't supppose anyone else will eat them.'

Harriet walked out into the gardens she had never been here before and thought it looked nice. As she approached she heard voices. "Hi Amy!" she said recognising the girl. "Hi!" she said to the other girl.

'Hello,' Ginny said to the girl that had aproached them. 'Fruit?'

"Oh yes please." she said taking the fruit from the girl. "its lovely here isn't it ?" she said looking around at the magnificent surroundings

'Yeah. i'm definetly proud of our work anyway. turned out really good. I have to thank kailey for the idea of fruit trees seriously,' ginny said looking round again.

"wow!" Said Harriet. "What are you like the gardener here then?" she said then suddenly felt a bit stupid a gardener was a muggle thing.

'No, i just helped make it.' ginny replied, laughing slightly.

"wow! Well it looks great well done!" she said "Did you get any help?"she inquired, she was impressed with what Ginny had done.

'Sure, the whole of the WPClub made it.' ginny corrected.

( ur character wouldn't know my name yet! )

((Oh sorry!))
"It's really good." she said and sat down on the spongy grass. "I'm Harriet by the way." she said and held out her hand.

"Hey Harri" Amy replied to the girl who had just approached them.
"Its nice to meet you Ginny" she said smiling to the girl who had just handed her some fruit.

'Hi,' ginny said, smiling back to them. 'You're first years, right?'

"Yeah first year Gryffindor how about you?" she asked

"yeah I'm a first year Gryffindor too." she said smiling at her fellow Gryffindor and the girl she had just met. "how about you?" she said

'2nd year.' Ginny said. She couldn't be bothered carrying the fruit anymore so she shoved them in a pile underneath the tree and leaned against the trunk casually.

"Oh kool, what house are you in then?" Amy asked. It was then that she noticed another girl sitting on a bench, close to where they were standing. She thought she recognised her from one of her classes.
"Hi" she called out, waving to the girl.

ginny saw amy waving to someone behind her. she turned and peered round. She saw ivy there.
she skipped over to her. 'ivy. Never saw you there.'

(ooc: sorry, i was away for a while, so i didn't get a chance to post :D)Ivy snapped out from her pleasant reverie and was startled to find Ginny, Amy and another girl she didn't know. "Wow, i must have been out for a while", Ivy muttered to herself. "Hey Ginny, hey Amy, and umm...hi I'm Ivy, nice to meet you", Ivy introduced herself. "What's up?" she asked brightly.

Amy smiled at Ivy
"Just thought I'd come see this place really, never been here before!" she replied, "I bumped into Ginny on the way in" she grinned, "What about you?" she asked politely.

'I just came out to check out the garden.' ginny said, stiffling a laugh that was bursting to come out. Ginny skipped over to her and sat down next to her. 'So what's been up with you?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back