Getting Fresh Air...

"It's nice to know I'm not the only one then" Amy said grinning at Ginny.

'Hey, even if you were, there's always a first for everything.'Ginny replied.

"Oops, I completely forgot about the bottle" Ivy replied to Ginny. When Amy returned from la-la land (lol) , Ivy grinned at her. "No problem-o, I do that on a daily bases. What or should I say WHO were you thinking about?" Ivy smirked as she teased Amy with her question." You up for a game of truth or dare with me and Ginny?" Ivy asked mischieviously. "I'll go get the bottle if you want" Ivy offered.

'no. i'll get it. What's it look like?'Ginny asked, smirking at Ivy teasing Amy.

((OOC: Im confuuused people :blink: ))

(yes, so am i actually. lol. i'm confusd about why you're confused and about why ii'm confused at being confused about what you're confused about. lol. )

((Ahahaha we need Ivy to explaaaaiiin!))

((lolz. I am sorry for not posting for a while. lol. kk. we need th bottle to spin and see who asks the question and who does the dare. the bottom faces the person who asks the question and th top who answers it. hope this makes thing clearer))

"SUre, you can go het the bottle Ginny" Ivy replied. " Its a green wine bottle hidden in the girls dormitory bedind the stairs.

Ginny was pulling out her wand when something sunk in. 'Wine bottle?!Have you been drinking?'she asked fully surprised.

Ginny wasn't the only one to be suprised, she turned to look at Ivy to explain.

Ivy stared at her friends who had been looking at her suspiciously. Ivy grinned and shook her head at their misunderstanding. " Do I look like someone that drinks?" Ivy asked playfully. She tried to put on an innocnet face. Seeing that her friends were taking this rather seriously, Ivy went to serious mode," no, honestly, I don't drink, I just found it their in the first week of school when I was out exploring the castle" Ivy explained at their doubtful looks.

ginny looked at her when she had asked her if she looked like she would drink. ginny grinned and was bout to answer when she went onto serious mode. 'Ok. if you're sure. accio green wine bottle in ravenclaw's dorm,'she said hoping that was detailed enough and the bottle flew into her face and fell into her lap. 'ow,'ginny exclaimed again fro that day, rubbing her cheek before picking up the wine bottle and holding it infront of her. 'is this the pest?'she joked before chucking it to ivy.

Ivy giggled as she caught the wine bottle in mid air that was tossed to her. "So, Ginny, Amy, let us begin!" Ivy said proffesionally. Ivy placed the bottle on the ground and firmly spinned it. As it came to a stop, the bottle's bottom faced Ginny and the top faced Amy. "Ooohh!" Ivy exclaimed. "Ask her Ginny" Ivy indicated. She waited for the traditional Truth or Dare question.

Ginny couldn't help but laugh at Ivy's dramatic voices. 'cool it Ivy.'she joked before turning to amy. 'Truth, dare, double dare, promise kiss or comand?'she asked Amy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back