Getting Caught.

Ash saw two girl when they got to them, the one with the long hair explained. "I'm sorry, were not here for explanation." She said rather sarcastically. "Ash crossed her arms and looked at Lemi, "So, two students who broke the rule, what do you say Lemi?" She asked Lemina for any suggestions. "Well, the two are in the forest." Ash demanded.

Hollie cringed at the sarcastic and harsh tone of the hufflepuff. It was so rude, even if they had broken the rules. And what made them believe they were so high and mighty because they were prefects? Hadn't they been first years + second years once upon a time?
"If breaking the rule means being in the forest, then we haven't broken anything," Hollie said. It wasn't a demand, a command, or anything rude. Just a fact. "We're not in the forest. As I tried to explain" - here she looked to Taylor for help - "we made our best effort not to cross any stupid lines. And we came here for a reason - to talk away from prying eyes in the common room; things have been tough at home."
She awaited the harsh, merciless reply from the one who'd spoken, and crossed her fingers that the other prefect would be kinder.

"Ah ah ah, your stupid lines are over there." Ash said and pointing at the direction where they came. "And your here, so, you two broke the rules." She said rather hotly. "And what do we have here, you two are gryffindors? gryffindors really sucks, always break the rules." Ash smirk and rolled her eyes somewhere, "And we don't care about your problems at home, sorry...Not!" Ash smiled, her fake smile.

Taylor watched the conversation unfold with anger building up inside her, who did this girl think she was? Taylor stood firm, they hadnt done anything wrong. She remained calm though and said indifferently. "Are you a prefect?" She shrugged her shoulders as she said it noting she couldnt care less. She was being completely rude anyway.

"I'm not, but my friend is. What's your problem anyway?" She said frowning at the other girl. "This is nothing personal, you broke the rules, you pay it." Ash stated, she was once got the position of being a prefect, so, she knows everything.

Hollie's eyebrows disappeared into her head as she listened to the tone of the girl's voice.
"I don't like your attitude," she stated, bluntly. She was past caring about rudery. This girl was... evil. "Who do you think you are? You're not even a prefect, so stop acting like one." Then the girl rambled on about not being personal.

...Gryffindors really sucks, always break the rules... we don't care about your problems at home, sorry... not...
Things she had said flew through Hollie's memory and she felt an anger taking over that she'd never felt before. Wow, this hufflepuff really didn't fit there, did she? Turning towards Taylor, she nudged her friend and said,
"I thought that hufflepuffs were supposed to be compassionate and understanding... we clearly got that wrong, didn't we? And did you know we'd broken the rules?" Her words were loud enough for the stuck up prefect-wanna-be to hear.

[[lol, dw. hollie has never been argumentative before, it feels good :) as long as we get let off the hook eventually :p ]]

((Hey, sorry guys are kind of ditching this thread a bit :r: ))

Lemina looked at Ashley. She didn't like the way she was acting towards the two younger students. Sure, they had been in the forest, she was sure of it, but they had no proof of that now. Anyways, they had been in the forest themselves. It was peer pressure, should she give in, or should Lemi stick up to her duties. I have to be nice to Ashley. I feel sorry for the wee kids, but, well... She thought back to her last best friend. Kailey had been so nice, but it had all ended pretty harshly. Ash was more, well, rash. Lemi looked around, and made a decision on an impulse. She knew she would probably regret it later, but she just did it.

"No one bad mouths Hufflepuff. I thought Gryffindors are meant to be brave? You guys aren't acting it, that's for sure." The moment the words had left her mouth, Lemina felt bad about them, they were younger, but, what's out is out.

Ash looked back at the girl with long hair, "Well, this is the way my dad wants me to be."She stated at the girl's face, "Yeh, I'm not a prefect, but I'm not the one who broke the R.U.L.E.S" Ash said slowly and tighten her crossed arms in her irritation. "Sorry, I'm not like that what you expect on a Huflepuff like me and yes, you broke the rules." After she finished blabbing, Lemi spoke. "Good one Lemi." She looked at Lemi and smiled.

Hollie was stung by the way the other girl acted, too.
"Not brave? Huh... just irritated, more like. You have no proof we broke the rules!" She felt annoyed now. Not just a little, but loads.
"Well your dad has a bad taste then," she said, the words tumbling out of her mouth. She was angry. "Don't you ever remember being second years or did your dad outrule your memory, too? Like I said, you can't prove that was us." She gestured towards the footprints. They had faded to giving a rounder, less human look. "Please, even if we did go in, it wasn't intended. We thought the boundary was right here." She hated to plead again, but it was looking as though she had no choice. She threw a glance at Taylor for some support.

Taylor's eyes grew wide as the conversation played out, this was crazy! "Look." She said firmly, she may be a first year, but she wasnt going to be pushed around. "We didnt break the rules, we werent in the forest. If there is a rule of not being out at night then you have broken it too, considering you arent a prefect." Her voice wavered a bit, knowing there actually was a prefect stood right next to them, but this wasnt fair to be verbally bashed like this.

Hollie sighed in immense relief when Taylor intervened. She crossed her arms and nodded with everything the first year said. When Ashley finally opted out, Hollie smiled.
"Good," she said, unable to restrain herself. She left it at that - there was no point getting a detention for bad-mouthing.
Then she turned towards the prefect - Lemi - and hoped she would back out on the punishment, too. Especially - as Taylor had pointed out - that her non-prefect friend was out at night to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back