Getting Caught.

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Taylor had been in the forest twice before. It was after the Halloween feast she decided to enter it again. Only this time at night. Her and Hollie had agreed to come in here. It wasnt something Taylor wanted to do, it was something she felt like she wanted to do. Simply to say she had. Entering the forest, Taylor instantly had the feeling she was being watched. It wasnt a pleasent feeling to say the least. She stuck it out though. A glance at Hollie and she entered further, taking small steps, turning around occationally to make sure the view of the outside world was still there. She wouldnt go too far in. She didnt want to know what might happen.

Hollie entered the forbidden forest side by side with Taylor, wand held high projecting light from the illumination charm she had just done.
She didn't really want to be here. This was a place where people came when they were feeling rebellious, and those certainly weren't her aims. But she had agreed to accompany Taylor, who, after all, was a first year. She hoped that she wouldn't get caught; it would do her no good.
She felt halfway there that someone was watching here, which was no comforting thought. Turning towards Taylor, she decided to speak.
"Urm... I think we've come far enough now," she whispered. She wasn't afraid to admit that she was frightened.

Taylor suppressed her shaking, she was starting to think this was definatly a bad idea and Hollie didnt look too keen either. She had vowed she would never come in here. So what was she doing? Entering the forest. Shutting her eyes tight shut for a moment, she breathed in, happy that she had at least Hollies presence at the moment.

"I think i agree." She said, coming to a halt, she looked at Hollie, fear evident in her face. She tried to remain strong, she had gone in the forest. They could go out now and say they had been in at night, couldnt they?

Ashley was at the entrance courtyard waiting for Lemi to picked her up to go at the forest to patrol for her duty. Lemi said the she could come and if the head boy/girl came she'll have to hide or else Lemi will lose her prefect Badge. While waiting she spotted two girl in robes going at the forest, Ash frowned.

((Pretend they've met, s'okies xD ))

Lemina darted down to the forest and spotted Ashley standing at the side. "Hey Ash!" She had said to her Hufflepuff friend that she could join her for her patrol today. It was pretty boring herself, and it would be nice to have a friend with her. She had just met Ashley recently, but they got on pretty well. "So, we goin' in? Spotted anyone we can give a detention yet?" Lemi grinned, she'd patrolled the forest a few times before, and had rarely seen anyone. The first years were a little 'roudy' though.

There was no point denying it. It would hurt nobody except herself.
"Taylor, can we go?" Hollie whispered, her voice frightened. "We're gonna get in so much trouble." She groaned, softly. Why had she agreed to accompany the first year?

[[urm... i thought this was an argument, not getting caught. hollie doesnt want a detention. i didnt come in for this, i came for an argument :S this was not what i asked for... :/ ]]

<<Yeah.. i wasnt expecting detention. Can we not get detention Lemi and Ash? We can walk out of the forest then you guys see us. But technically you didnt catch us in the forest, so we cant get in trouble? But you want to give us detention therefore argument. Sound good? :ph43r: >>

Frowning Taylor definatly agreed. "Definatly." Was all she needed to say, she grabbed Hollie by the wrist and practically bolted, fear catching up to her. She stopped when she heard voices just outside the forest. Still holding onto Hollies wrist she headed to the left, as to avoid the people. Coming out a little way further, the other students didnt notice them come out of the forest.

She released Hollie from her grip and realised they could only walk one way and when they did the other students would notice them. Well they hadnt seen them in the forest, so they couldnt get in trouble right? Taylor made her way slowly over to where the other students were, secretly hoping they wouldnt notice her, but knowing they would.

[[I think so]]

Ash saw Lemi approaching her, "Hey." And smiled to her. Lemi have just asked her if she saw some students marching to the forest. Ash nodded, "Yeh, i saw two students who you can actually gave a detention and if they're gryffindors, i'll give them some lesson." She giggled at her mean personality. "Come on, maybe we could catch them.

((No, no, lol. Lemi was just joking when she said that ^_^ I wasn't considering giving you guys detentions :p ))

Lemi smiled. "You're jaekin'!" She couldn't believe some students had actually gone in. "'Mon Ashley, let's find them!" She grinned, Ash was so much fun, even if at first it would seem like the two wouldn't get along well.

((Phew, cheers for that :lol: ))

Taylor halted for a moment with Hollie right behind her. She watched as the two girls spoke, she couldnt quite hear them from here though. They looked as though they were going to enter the forest. Taylor really wanted to get away from here and hopefully never come back, so she walked forward, straight to where the girls were standing.

Two things happened at once. A footstep was heard, and Ashley began to ask her if she'd heard something. "I, I, think I did." There was a silence. "Let's go see what it is. But we best be careful."

[[yeh thanks :) ]]

Hollie stood beside Taylor, terrified. She could hear voices; she heard centaurs roamed these grounds. Or perhaps it was just a prefect. She shuddered, and remembered the charm she'd been taught in charms. The revealing charm. Crossing her fingers in hope that the prefects would not use it, she turned towards Taylor.

They eventually saw the two girls, and it looked as though they were gonna enter. She watched in disbelief as Taylor took a step towards them, mouthing, What the heck are you doing?
She cringed as the girls began talking about the noise they had heard and groaned silently. Just as she was about to follow Taylor - she couldn't leave the first year on her own - she heard a snapping sound. Looking down, she realised to her horror she had trodden on a twig. "Aww, crap," she muttered, turning her tortured face towards Taylor. "Sorry," she whispered.

Taylor knew they had been caught out, she mouthed a sorry to Hollie, she hadnt meant to drag her into this, it was all her fault. She squeezed her eyes tight as if that would stop them being noticed, she doubted it would, they were stood in plain sight. She stood still, but also knew, it wouldnt really help anything.

Hollie froze at the sound of the girl's voice. Oh no oh no oh no! she thought, panic taking over. She turned to Taylor asking, what she should do, when she noticed the first year's eyes were closed. She squeezed hers shut too; it helped when you couldn't see the person you were hiding from. She just hoped the girls would go away, allowing Taylor and herself to get back to the castle free.

[[ok, so how we gonna do this? we better be discovered at some point - by lemi and ash - and then what? if we're not gonna get a detention, then how we gonna sort this?]]

[[I think we get caught, then just have an argument with the other girls about whether or not we were actually in the forest. But they cant give us detention if they cant prove we were in the forest, so its just arguing about who is right and wrong]]

[[cool thanks]]
[[ and ash, i'm gonna godmod here, sorry. i didn't know whether you sed the charm or not, but i'll go that you did. if you didn't just mention it and i'll edit :) ))

Hollie heard the faint mutter from one of the prefects and grimaced; it sounded as though she was about to use a charm on them. She heard the incantation and cringed as what she supposed was the red outline surrounding her. Turning to Taylor she mouthed, Busted! in shock. But technally... well, some could argue they weren't actually in the forest. They were pretty much at the edge now. Hopefully - here Hollie crossed her fingers - hopefully the prefects would be nice and give them a second chance. One of them was in hers and Taylor's house - Gryffindor.

Lemina followed Ash further. They kept hearing voices. Suddenly a twig snapped. She pulled out her wand, ready to cast Huminio Revelio. Ash did it first. Immediately two bodies were revealed near the edge of the forest. "'Mon, Ashley. I think there's some little kids in here." She ran towards the shapes, waiting for her friend.

Taylor's eyes went wide, she didnt know what would happen. Was she going to get in trouble? Technically they werent in the forest, but what if the two people were prefects. Oh no Oh no Oh no, Taylor thought frantically as the shapes headed towards her and Hollie. She didnt look at Hollie, afraid of what reaction she might have. This was all Taylor's fault, she felt so guilty.

Hollie panicked, clutching Taylor's arm. She felt so guilty - she was supposed to be looking after the first year, it was all her fault. Closing her eyes and briefly wondering if she had been struck with insanity, she grabbed Taylor's arm and stepped out from the bushes. we're done for anyway, she thought. There was no point denying it by hiding.

Stepping out, she took a good look at both girls and realised she had been wrong - they were both hufflepuffs. Loyal and... well, friendly. Taking a deep breath and flashing a glance at Taylor, she hoped they would... have mercy.
"Hi," she said, thickly, realising that fake innoncence would not work. "Urm... look we're really sorry. We made our best effort to not go in the forest - and technically we're not. We just had to get away from the stuffy common room and loads of people to talk." Here she stopped, biting her lip and inwardly praying the girls would understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back