Getting away

Isabella gasped and quickly covered her mouth as it dropped in shock. "I didn't even know Henri's parents were dead," she whispered. This made her feel even more horrible than she'd felt the passed two weeks. She had been horrible to Henri when they were fighting in the dungeons and now Isabella felt like the biggest jerk ever. Then a thought struck her, "If Henri knew this, then why were he and Theo still best friends? Wouldn't he hate him?" she asked. Then Aiden said Alyssa still had him, which hurt, but Bella looked at Aiden and said, I'm her best friend, she'll always have me."

"They not friends. Theodore's just trying to keep quiet about it. Henri wants to tear Theodore to pieces." Alyssa turned to Aiden and gave him a barely noticable smile.

"I'd hope so." She then turned to Isabella. And of course I'll always have you. Bestfriends are inseperable." Alyssa smiled at Isabella.

"When did Henri find out about all this?" Aiden asked knowing that Aly wouldn't speak to him. Aiden let a little glare hit Bella he blamed her for Aly's uncertainty and for his own. Aiden lowered his arm because he looked like a moron that obviously had been regected and said softly, "So do I..."

Alyssa sighed and sat down in a nearby chair. She motioned for Isabella to come sit with her.

"I'm not sure when he found out. All I know is, he wanted nothing to do with us. He cursed our family." Alyssa rubbed the back of her head and smiled lightly at Isabella. "He tried to brinh your family into it, but Theodore immediantly shut him up."

Isabella went over to sit with Alyssa and gave her a quick hug to comfort her. She noticed Aiden had glared at her a little and gave him a puzzled look. She then turned back to Alyssa and said, "Wow, I didn't know all this," she said quietly. "I'm sorry for the both of you," she said, thinking of the Snows and of Henri's family. "What was he trying to say about my family?" Isabella asked with a little scowl.

Why am I here? There isn't any point of it, they both like and hate me at the same time, or I think so...I should just go back to the common room, Aiden thought then let out a frustrated groan.

"He said that purebloods stick together. So if we were involved, he thought your family was just as dirty and cruel as ours." Alyssa was glad that she and Isabella wern't fighting any longer.

"Whats the matter Aiden?" Alyssa asked him.

"Who? Me? I thought you were ignoring me..." Aiden mummbled and asked, "Aly can I erm speak with you for a second? It'll only take that much time I promise...."

Isabella sighed. Henri was probably right and she didn't like that. "My Great Uncle was one of Voldemort's biggest supporters, I understand how he'd think my family was evil too," she said quietly.
Suddenly Aiden groaned and Isabella looked at him wistfully. Doesn't it suck? she thought, while slightly glaring at him.

"Go," Isabella whispered. "I think I'll go too," she said, wanting to go to her dorm and be alone for a bit. She was tired of all these love triangles, it was so exhausting.

"After he talks to me we can go hang out or something Bella. I'll even see if I can get Theo to go stargazing with us if you want." Alyssa asked trying her best to cheer her bestfriend up.

"Yeah that's fine," Bella lied. She sighed and closed her eyes as they left to go talk. It was taking all her effort not to cry.

Aiden looked painfully at Bella then led Aly a little further away without touching or speaking the whole time. When they got far enough he asked, "Alyssa, do you hate me?"

"Alyssa, you know I would never do anything, I was just talking to her about a problem I had with my family and she held my hand and then I guessed that all those rumors were true, and she isn't a good lier..." Aiden realized that he was rambling pointlessly, he knew she she wouldn't want to hear it, who would.

Alyssa put up her to silence him.

"Yeah and you like her. Which makes it worse. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough. And on top of that she's going to hurt my cousin...who by the way is going to probably try and tear you to pieces." Alyssa hissed.

"She's my best friend...and your making it so I can barely look at her."

"I don't!" Aiden said truthfully, or what he thought was truthful. "Aly, I don't deserve you, you really are too good for me, but please consider it from my perspective, I was walking around the corridors she come to talk to me, she's your friend so I oblige. She can obviously tell I'm stressed, so I let her in on it, and then I find out she likes me...you can't tell me you wouldn't be surprised and confused."

"I would be confused." Alyssa didn't care if tears started to fall from her eyes. What felt worse was that Alyssa could sense that he did care for Bella. She knew after this talk she was either going to need a lot of chocolate and venting to someone. Too bad all her friends tend to avoid her when she's upset

"But whatever, it's not what I do or say matters anymore. Because no one obviously cares what I'm going to think."

"Alyssa, I do care," Aiden said honestly then continued, "Do what ever you like to me, but do not freeze me out, I don't know what I'd do without you."

[Thanks thats better :D]

"I don't know, but I didn't mean to do anything, I would never try to hurt you Aly..." Aiden paused he knew this was true but he didn't know what to say at all.

Aiden sighed sadly and said, "You know how I feel, if you ever want to talk, just let me know, I'll be here for you..." Aiden gave her a trying smile and walked towards Bella and as he passed her he gave her a soft smile and left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back