Getting away

Isabella rolled her eyes and said, "I know it's never any use lying to you." She just didn't know what to do. "I like Theo," she stated simply. "But," she added so quiet you couldn't hear her. She sighed trying to figure out who she liked more.

"But..." Aiden repeated softly then looked down at his feet not sure what to do. Then he looked up at Aly with surprise and said awkwardly, "Hey Aly..."

Isabella was trying to figure out whether she should tell Aiden or not when Alyssa appeared out of nowhere. Uh oh, she thought as she gulped. "Hey Alyssa," she said nervously as she stood up from the ground. "What's up?" she asked, trying to make conversation and ignore the comment she'd said.

Aiden chuckled awkwardly while thinking, Oh crap! What do I do know? I like them both a lot, I never imagined anything like this would happen..

"What do you mean? Isabella is your friend, always will be..." Aiden tried to say her name with a certain distance to avoid Aly's coldness on him.

Bella said "No!" She bit her lip knowing that the sight of her and Aiden wasn't making anything better. She noticed Aiden had called her "Isabella" rather than "Bella" but thought that was better for Alyssa's sake. She quietly said, "I'll always be your best friend Alyssa."

"You guys don't have to lie to me to make me feel better. If you guys like eachother fine. But it's not going to be while I'm around, because all I'm going to do is get in the way." Alyssa brushed some of her blonde hair away from her face and sniffed.

She was going to try and not cry, this wasn't something for her to cry over anyways.

"I probably should've listened to what Henri said to me...."

Aiden stood up immediatly and said, "I'm not lying Aly, you know what I think of you, come on Trooper, this was all just a misunderstanding.." Aiden walked towards her unsure of what to do or say, he had never been in this situation.

Alyssa took a step away from Aiden.

"Isabella, what about Theo. Are you trying to hurt him too?!" Alyssa asked quickly. If anything she was hoping that Theodore would take this more calm than she was. If he knew about this his anger would be in a dangerous level to deal with.

"How could I be lying to you? You know you're my best friend!" Isabella said. She tried not to let Aiden's words to Alyssa affect her too much and she added, "You see, Aiden likes you." Then Alyssa mentioned Theo, "I do like Theo!" she said defensively. She just didn't know who she liked more.
Then she remembered she mentioned Henri so she asked, "What exactly did Henri say to you?"

"Alyssa please listen to me," Aiden pleaded with her and noticed that she took a step away and he frowned and said, "Alyssa, I like you more than you can know, not Isabella, she is more like my sister I promise you this."

"Henri said I was never meant to make true friends. He said that kindness would be my family's downfall. Guess he was right."

Alyssa muttered. She couldn't believe that this was happening. Isabella was supposed to be her bestfriend.
And Aiden was supposed to be prince charming. But they were both turning out to be nightmare's come true.

"You're going to believe him over me? In case you hadn't notice Alyssa, I haven't betrayed you," Isabella said a little too harshly. Sure she liked Aiden but she knew him and Alyssa liked each other so she wasn't acting on her emotions, she knew it would hurt Alyssa so she didn't do anything. Bella could feel the stinging in her eyes as tears began to form but she blinked them away, not wanting to get emotional again.

"If you don't want to believe the truth I have nothing to tell you..." Aiden said sadly then took his seat once more waiting for Theo to hurt him.

"I do believe you both. I'm just not sure how much." Alyssa walked over and wrapped her arms around Isabella in a friendly hug. Alyssa tried to not cry so that she wouldn't ruin Isabella's dress, it looke dlike very expensive material to her.

Isabella smiled gratefully as Alyssa hugged her but she couldn't help but still want to cry because of what Aiden said. However she didn't want Alyssa to see so she quickly wiped them away. "When did Henri tell you that?" Bella asked, confused whether it was before or after the fight.

Aiden leaned his head on his hand not sure what to do or say he decided it would be best to sit in silence, he had hurt Bells, and he didn't want that and he hurt Aly and he really didn't want that.

Bella nodded her head quietly. She didn't want to speak because she knew her voice would crack since she was still hurt.

"Theodore's father...was the one who killed Henri's parents. And my father aided him." Alyssa muttered meekly.

"Henri's family belived that all Snows had cold and wicked hearts. So he says were meant ot be alone..." Alyssa recalled the day he told her all of this. He had been so angry with Alyssa for choosing Aiden over him. And she know understood his anger and why he did the things he did.

Aiden looked up at Aly and put his hand out for Aly to take it and asked, "You know that isn't true, you've got me right?" Aiden hoped her answer would be yes, he'd hate himself if that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back