Getting away

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Aiden was walking around the corridors when he somehow ended up on the fourth floor corridor. Aiden shrugged lightly and kept walking. Aiden cursed under his breathe as he remebered what Pat had called him that morning, she was now dead to him, and he would call her a mudblood all he wanted.

[Aw you're not online! Sorry I took so long.]

Isabella had been at the Library researching for her History of Magic homework but lately she couldn't concentrate on anything so she left to go wander around and clear her mind. When she exited the library she saw Aiden and instantly felt her gut tighten. Bella sighed and noticed he looked a little tense so she walked up to him and lightly said, "Hey Aiden."

[no prob;em...]

Aiden turned his head and smiled lightly as he saw Bella and said, "Hey Bells, hows it going?" Aiden flashed her another smile as he waited for her response.

Bella's insides squirmed as he smiled but she rolled her eyes at him not letting him know that and said, "I'm fine I guess, just can't concentrate lately. How 'bout you?" she asked him.

Isabella looked at him with a puzzled look and asked, "Why?"

"I'm not all that sure.." Aiden paused then made a slight change of subject, "Did you hear? Pat compared me too Henri and has a thing for him..." Aiden scoffed as he told her this.

Bella burst out laughing. "Oh wow, it seems every Hufflepuff these days likes Henri. He's their hero," she said rolling her eyes. She thought for a minute and said, "Hmm, maybe the old Henri would've been kinda like you." Before Aiden could get mad though she said, "But definitely not anymore," she assured him, smiling sweetly.

"I know you would've," Bella joked back. She leaned against the stone wall and slid down to the floor. "Care to join me down here or are you going to stay standing?" she asked. It seemed like something was still wrong, or like he wasn't saying something he wanted to, and Bella wanted to get it out of him.

Isabella bit her lip unsure. "Nothing," she lied. But she remembered how Aiden could always tell when she was lying so she thought of a better lie. "I'm just having trouble catching up with school work..." she trailed off. "What's up with you lately?" she asked a little concerned.

Aiden could tell her lies with ease and said, "So is that really it Bells? Or do you have to go back to not telling me?" Aiden flashed her a smile and said, "I really don't know..."

Bella rolled her eyes at Aiden. Of course I can't tell you I like you! Bella thought, but would never dare say out loud. "Yeah it's really that..and some other stuff too," she said, hoping to sound nonchalant and he wouldn't ask her about it. She gritted her teeth to stop herself from squirming every time he smiled. After the moment of squirming passed she said, "Now are you lying to me this time?" and smirked.

"What?" Bella asked, unable to hear the last part of what he said. "And what did you mean by 'could be all of this'?" she asked puzzled.

Aiden shook his head and said, "Family stuff... and you know with Alicia missing and with everything else happening its a tad stressful eh?"

Isabella nodded silently. "Yeah, I know how you feel," she said quietly. She wanted to hug him but thought better of it, since people were already beginning to talk about them. "You can tell me what's going on, you know I won't tell," Bella promised.

Aiden sighed lightly and said, "My cousin Lily, she is 17 and she ran away from Beauxbatons and from home, my Uncle treated her very poorly, sort of like a house elf but much much much worse. Now she is in New Zealand with no where to live, no food and no money, wizarding or muggle."

Isabella gasped quietly. "I'm so sorry Aiden! Do you know why she ran away?" She bit her lip and said quietly, "My parents just moved to New Zealand...I can tell them about her situation and they'll let her stay." She looked up at Aiden sympathetically. "I'm sorry," she said again, reaching for his hand and squeezing it lightly.

"Bella its really fine and you ermm mentioned a few of your family members are death eaters right? My Uncle is a Death Eater and will go to every length to find her, I wouldn't want to put your family in danger like that either." As Aiden spoke he was surprised when Bella squeezed his hand. Aiden looked at her with a puzzled look and said, "Bells? There isn't any truth to the rumers I've been hearing have there?"

[I think we should invite Aly into this...itll be interesting :p]

"Yeah my family has Death Eaters so if need be, they could protect themselves," Bella said, shrugging. "Do you know where she's been staying?" she asked concerned. She realized she was still holding his hand and quickly let go of it horrified. "No!" she said loudly when he asked her about the rumors. "Can't a girl have a boy friend without people thinking anything," she said angrily, though clearly lying.

[Sure if you think so. :p]

[:p...Aly feel free...]

Aiden gave her a look that and said, "Oh god...they are true. What about Theo?" What about Aly? Should I tell her? Bella is great, but I don't like her like that...do I? Aiden's face showed his confusion.

"They're not true!" Isabella said a little too quickly. She ran her fingers through her hair as things began to get more confusing than they already were. "You're with Alyssa, and she's my best friend. I already told you I was just jealous that you were taking her away from me," Bella said half truthfully. She hated that Aiden could tell when she was lying so she didn't want to say anything more.

"Bella you don't need to lie, it really is pointless, and you know it..." Aiden said bluntly. Aiden began to think about how much he like Bella in contrast to how much he liked Aly, and he quickly noticed there wasn't much of a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back