Getting above ground

Alex quickly flew down and took control of the situation. pointing his wand at the Bludger. He called " Immobilize." And the ball stopped moving right where it was. He quickly ran to see if Jade's arm was ok, it looked like it would have been painful. " Are you ok? You know that Your meant to his the ball, not catch it silly."

It was good that Alex was an older student, he knew his spells better than Jade. Jade seemed helpless most of the time. But how were they to use their wands while sitting on a broom anyway? "Oh right sorry! It just seemed to be attacking me! Thanks Alex. Shall we continue? If it starts hurting again I'll let you know." She mounted her broom and climbed level with the hoops. Ready to hit that bludger when it came.

" Ok as long as your ready, make sure you can get it to hit me." Alex said as he kicked the box and flew off as quick as he could, he knew there was a big chance he was going to get hit, when the ball flew straight for him them spun round and headed back for Jade, he stopped and watched hoping she would be able to hit it, with the bat he had given her [reviously.

Jade prepared herself as the bludger turned to Alex, because he had hit the box, but then headed back to her. Watching the ball closely she checked to see how wide she would have to swing when it came to her. If the reason it was coming to her was because of the bat, it wouldn't be so hard. She prepared herself mentally as it came towards her. Whack! She sent the bludger straight towards Alex.

Instantly Alex flipped himself dodging the bludger but it still came for him, he quickly spun around and headed straight for Jade knowing it would go for her if he done that, and it would be hit back his way. He didn't like the Idea of it hitting him, but he knew it wouldn't seeing of how much of a good flier he was, seeing as all the practise he got out on his farm.

Jade observed Alex's movements as it came to hit him. She watched and learnt. "Hey do you really want it to hit me? Thanks Alex!" Since Alex was behind her now, the bludger would come back to her. As it came she tried hitting it behind her, it wouldn't be all that straight, but at least it had a possibility of hitting him now. "Ha back at you Alex!"

Alex laughed inteseley as he spun around and headed straight for it, knowing it was stupid, he had never tried this before, but he was about a meter away and he nose dived pulling himself up a few metres before he hit ground and he stood up on his broom and looked at the bludger and he quickly dived off the back landing on it, and winding himself really bad. He stood up and slowly headed back towards the box and returned it into its case. " Now wanna try be a seeker?"

Jade watched as Ben got the bludger to go back into the case. "You ok? Why not? It can't hurt any more than being a beater!" It would be best for her to try out the different positions to see which one she preferred. She landed on the ground better this time. The wind was picking up again, and she hoped it wouldn't make the flying harder on her. As long as it didn't get cold, they could stay out here till lunch time.

lol chary's name is Alex

" It doesn't hurt but the beaters always try knock you off your broom seeing as they don't want you to get the snitch, it is a little golden ball it is really fast and is really hard for people to see. If you catch it in a game you get one hundred and fifty points and the game is over." Alex said as he took the little ball out of the box and held it in his hand as it unraveled and began to fly away. " Better catch it."

((haha soz!))

Jade thought for a moment and then got back up onto her broom. "Yup, beat you too it!" She zoomed up higher and higher, trying to catch the small golden snitch. It stopped going up, and darted to the right, towards the Gryffindor stands. If she caught it, she could claim that Gryffindor had won. Even if it was a pretend game, she had still learnt something from it.

Alex jetted off the ground almost fully flattened on his broom, it was going so fast it was beggining to get speed wobbles, he was slowly catching up to Jade and he knew he would be able to catch the snitch before she did, he turned right before she swerved and kept turning right seeing as he could be closer to it, it eventually flew high into the air, Alex maintained in hot pursuit.

Jade glanced back to see Alex was coming after her. She leaned forward for more speed. "Go broomy go!" The broom had a new nickname now, it had to be on her side. She refocused on the snitch and kept chasing it. It was amazing how it could keep up so much speed while being so small.

Alex noticed the snitch dive and he dove after it, it was just in front of him at this time, Jade was behind him, it was hurtling to the ground and he was feeling like he was about to crash but he kept going knowing he would eventually catch the snitch.

Jade saw that Alex had seen the snitch, and was now closer to it then she was. "Hey, how d'you do that? It seemed unfair to her, but that was just the way it was, and had to be. She had slowed down when she had spotted Alex, so she had to get her speed up again. She looked determinedly to see the snitch. She saw it had moved away further from Alex, and if she cut the corner she might get ahead. So swerving to the left she caught up to the snitch. With a small hand she reached out, trying to grasp it, but it was still out of reach.

At this point Alex and Jade where head to head and it was getting close, until Alex dived off of his broom at speed and tumbled a few times, finally standing on his feet at the end of the parade of somersaults. He looked down to see a shiny gold ball in his hand, wrapped up in its wings. " Holy cow, I got it."

Jade gasped as Alex dove off his broom, and did several rolls onto the ground. "Hey! You alright?" Then she saw the snitch in his hands, and she realised why he had done what he had done. "Oh you have it! Well done! Maybe you should be the Hufflepuffle seeker next semester!" If she tried out for the team, she wouldn't like to be against Alex, and the best way would be to encourage him to be something that she didn't want to play.

" Nah I'm a better chaser then I am anything else, catching this today was a fluke." Alex said as he extended it to Jade. It was hard enough keeping up with her let alone catching the snitch but he managed to do it, just in time to.

"Whatever, I'm sure your much better than you think." Jade was puffing as she dismounted her broom, placed it beside her, and sat down all spread out on the grass. "Lets take a break eh?"

" Yeah sure a break sounds really good aye." Alex said as he laid out on the ground, he was thinking of freaking Jade out, she wasn't to know he was a animagus and not many people would know until he told them, he would be angry if someone would talk about him.

"Ah, its nice to be back on firm ground. We got pretty high didn't we!" She was getting a lovely feeling of warmth on her face. The sun was out completely now, and there was a risk of Alex getting burnt. She would of course only tan more.

" Yeah we sure did." Alex said with a smile, it was funny how simple she seemed to be about flying, it was like something that was unbelievable. It was really odd, even though he had never lived with any of his really family and had been on his own for a while now he still flew around his his own yard, no one could see him. Alex pulled out his wand and flicked it and two bottles of butter beer appeared. " Here you go, it isn't alcoholic." He said handing her a bottle.

"Thanks!" Jade took a sip. "Mmm I like this, is this that butter beer they talk about?" It was relaxing to be sitting out in the sun, drinking juice.

" Yeah that is the butter beer everyone talks about, I have a hell of alot up in the dorm, I bought a bulk pack of it." Alex said with a smile as he sat down in the sun, he loved the feel of the sun on his skin, it was soothing and slowly the tingle of the burn, meant he was going to be slowly getting a tan. " Are you going to the yule ball?" He asked

we made this topic before the yule ball so it kind of is dated before then

" Yeah that is the butter beer everyone talks about, I have a hell of alot up in the dorm, I bought a bulk pack of it." Alex said with a smile as he sat down in the sun, he loved the feel of the sun on his skin, it was soothing and slowly the tingle of the burn, meant he was going to be slowly getting a tan. " Are you going to the yule ball?" He asked

we made this topic before the yule ball so it kind of is dated before then

"Mhmm." Jade sipped more of the warm drink, "Ah, yeah, I think so, well why not? I mean it sounds like a good night, and lots of fun to be had."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back