Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica didn't know where the Accio room was and she felt frustrated that she was lost, but she figured out a way to send Ajaccio a note. The girl had created a bird of oregami art and had recorded the place where she was waiting for her. Then she used magic and sent him a message. Meanwhile, she waited. Along the way, she had taken chocolate biscuits with pieces of biscuits. It was nice that she had the opportunity to talk to someone like that. She had been bored in the common room, and she was waiting.

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio had been surprised when Jarica had reached out to him, he had gotten along with her and he knew that Lumio got on with her but he was surprised to hear from her. Though happily surprised. He was working in Accio, with him taking over he was intending to leave the team and focus entirely on the publications, the amount of work that he noted that Vader did really had opened his eyes to work load he was going to have, so this had made sense. He opened the door to the accio room and spotted Jarica, he waved, ”Hey! Come on in!” he invited her in, the accio room as simple, some lounging chairs, a dark room in the back, pictures everywhere, the mechanics to bind the yearbook. He smiled, ”So coffee?” he said as he headed towards where there was always some fresh coffee brewing, perhaps the elves had gotten annoyed with the amount of trips the accio people took for coffee.

Jarica smiled at Ajaccio as he opened the door. It looked like the Accio room and the girl looked around and explored the area with her interest. "Yes, coffe would be grate. I bring cokkies with choclet chips." Jarica gave him cookies and she know cookies will be fine with coffe.. "This is accio room? I never be here." It was her first time here.

Ajaccio’s smile grew wider as she said she’d brought chocolate chip cookies, that would be great! He nodded at her question as he got the coffee ready, ”Yeah, you can only get in if you work for it, or like this, where I invite you in,” he said, ”Mostly, it’s to preserve the work that gets done. Could you imagine if some kid let off a stink bomb in here and destroyed all of the hard work that we’d done,” Ajaccio said. He motioned for her to sit where there was a table and then placed the cookies down and then the coffee. ”So, how’ve you been?” he asked, pushing the coffee towards her.

Chocolate cookies were always delicious, especially if there was some good and fragrant coffee nearby. She knew for herself when she used to do it before when she was home and mayby Ajaccio would be like to. "How long you worked Accio and thanky so much for invation. " Jarica apriciate Ajaccio and invate her and she never was here. She was glad when she came back from Beuxbatons shcool. "That would be terrible but i don't thinks so if somoune will do that. It's not right, i think". Jarica smiled Ajaccio and take her coffe. She liked somtikes drink coffe and het her mood better. Gryffindor girl take sit." Thanks!" She smiled and take her coffe. "I'm good and you?" Jarica asked.

Ajaccio glanced around the room and then back at Jarica at her question, ”This is my second year on the team, next year I’ll be the editor, so all this will be mine to wrangle with,” he said, his tone was one of excitement but it was filled with nerves too. He nodded in agreement, it wouldn’t be right for someone to destroy the work done, but it helped that it would be very difficult to do anything bad to it. There would be no easy way to do it. ”Good! Busy, i’m on the quidditch team currently but I don’t think I’ll be staying on it, there is so much work for me to do..” he told her with a smile, ”Plus OWLs, you’re doing your OWLs this year right?” he was sure Jarica was a little older than he was. He took a sip of the coffee and a large bite of a cookie as he asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back