G'day

William Krishanth

Wand
12 3/4 inches, cherry, Phoenix feather
Hello,

I'm William Krishanth, also known as Dewey on other forums. I saw an advertisement for HNZ so I decided it wouldn't hurt to sign up.

Hey there!
Welcome to HNZ. :)

I'm on my phone right now so I can't make this too long but if you need any help finding your way on the board, feel free to send me a PM.

Wellcome Dewey! I'm Ana

Hope we see you around more often. If you have any questions just drop a PM with ether of the admins or the global mods. If you want instant answers you can always try someone in the Shout Box and we will try our best to help you out if we don't know.

I see Nick hasn't asked you the ten million gallion question yet :p

Hi Dewey!

I'm Cyndi, one of the admin on the site. Here's the link to the Site docs, which has the site's rules, applications and other assorted, helpful stuff. If you still have questions, feel free to send me a message.

See you around the site,

~Cyndi

Hey there Dewey,

Jessye is right, that is an awesome name. Anyway, im Teigan, or rather Teigs as im called. HNZed is one awesome place to be, should you decide to stay. Anyway, just so he doesn't have to Nick likes to ask the question, do you prefer cookies or brownies, but no one ever gets it right :r

Welcome to HNZed

It's nice to meet you, Dewey, where did that nickname come from? Just curious, because it's always fun to find out where someone got their nickname from, I myself have a few interesting ones to my name :r anyway, if you ever need help, don't be afraid to PM the admins (I do this on a regular basis with crazy questions, they haven't killed me yet ;) ) or the Global Mods.

Glad you decided to join and I hope I'll be seeing more of you around! ^_^
Out of curiousity, the title of your topic, does that mean you're Australian? Or just decided to call it 'G'day'? :p

Hello Dewey,

Name's Margarette, but you can call me Marga (everyone here calls me Marga). :p

Welcome to HNZ and I hope you have a great time here like we all do. Feel free to ask the Global Mods and the Admins if you need anything.

And if you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me in any of my characters (Ai Edogawa, Conan Edogawa and Gabrylle Aurelious)..

See you around!!!

~Marga~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back