Gazing at the ice

Nina smiled brightly as she saw him to a back flip she said playfully, "Well now you are just being a show off..." Then she looked over to the rock and playfully said, "Okay on three!" Nina smiled slyly and said, "One...Three!" Nina started to skate as quickly as she could to the rock.

Alex shrugged. 'Might as well,'Alex said before smiling. He saw Nina skating off and suddenly realized she had said three. He pushed off on his right foot and decided to add in forward crossovers to speed himself up like they did in curling. He smiled. 'What happened to two?'he asked as he passed Nina.

Nina followed suit and did crossovers to speed herself up while trying to stay on her feet. And as she passed Alex she joked, "I don't like number two, it just gets in my way..." Nina stuck her toungue out playfully then saw that she was ahead of Alex.

'Sure you don't,'Alex joked back before sticking his tongue at her and starting to use steps instead like they did in hockey matches. After all, they were good for their speed.

Nina then started to skate as is she was a speed skater and then she reached the rock and came to a rushed stop. Nina fell over as she was trying to stop but smiled brightly and said playfully, "I think I won that one..."

Alex skidded to a halt at the rock, doing a hockey stop and sending ice everywhere. He reached the rock about 10 seconds after Nina and smiled. 'Of course, obviously you would win. No confidence in yourself, tut tut,'Alex said offering a ahnd to help her up.

Nina took his hand and stood up and said, "Oh now I'm the one without any confidence?" Nina smiled brightly at Alex then gave him a hug.

'Yep,'Alex said smiling and jokingly agreeing. 'Undergrading yourself by miles,'he added before smirking. Wonder what dancing would e like on ice? He thought. 'Care for a dance madame?'he asked in a french accent.

Nina couldn't help but smile at Alex's small complement and replied in French, "Oui, mais je devrais vous avertir je ne suis pas très bon Alex." Nina gave him a soft smile.

Alex laughed. 'There we go again. You are much better than me that's for sure,'ALex said before taking her hand and skating a bit back. 'SO what song have you got in your head?'

Nina looked at Alex and said, "Its just French, I mean I'm not all that great at it, my Grandma made me learn it." Nina gave him a small smile that meant that she thought he was much better than she was for sure. "Its an old muggle song, Wild horses..." Nina said with a small blush at her choice of a song.

Alex looked confused. 'What planet are on Nina? French stuff is it now?' he asked confused on what she talkign about but smiled it off. 'Wild horses, dum dum dumm,'Alex said while trying to think of it, 'Oh yeah, nice one. Sure we could do something to that,'Alex said before smiling, the smile he did when he was joking. 'Maybe bit too fast mind. Do you never listen to any metal music then?'ALex asked confused.

Nina gave Alex a puzzled look at what he said about French stuff but shook it off then became more confused about the metal music comment and said, "Erm sometimes I do."

Alex smiled. 'How often is sometimes here?'Alex asked, just curious now.

"When I'm in the mood for it, I mean I don't just stick to indie and contemparary, I don't like all metal but a few bands I like, why?" Nina asked curiously not noticing how long winded her answer had been.

'I'm just curious. Most of the time I here you talking about music you always seem to be talking about soft music, that's all.'ALex answered smiling innocently. 'So what metal bands do you like then?'Alex continued.

"Hmm, ACDC, Slipknot, Black Sabbath, Guns N' Roses and of course Metallica, what about you?" Nina asked curiously.

'Good Choices,'Alex said smiling. 'But you should listen to Dope. They're quite good and The Early Novemeber, A kiss for Jersey are quite good as well and sometimes well, some of Linkin Parks songs are quite nice.'Alex said before realizing he was going on a bit.

"Linkin Park is decent, My Chemical Romance I like though." Nina said with a bright smile.

'MCR can be quite soft sometimes though. House of Wolves is ok but Helena, Cancer- nah, way to soft.'Alex joked at the end, smiling. 'What about Marilyn Manson?'

"I love Marilyn Manson!" Nina said getting rather excited and said, "Beautiful People, one of my favourite songs of his, what about you?"

Alex laughed. 'Really? You serious? That's my fav as well,'Alex joked at the start, smiling.

"Sweet Dreams is a decent song aswell." Nina said with a bright smile.

'On te talk of that, I thought we were meant to be dancing,silly,'Alex joked smiling. 'It must be a record that my started topic lasted that long,'Alex added smiling before taking Nina's other hand and twirling in wide circles slowly.

"Must be..." Nina said as Alex took her hand then he twirled her in circles and Nina got a little dizzy, though it wasn't all that visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back