Gazing at the ice

'I don't mind. Bet Haden's just waiting for an argument,'Alex answered, joking at the end. He smiled. 'Feeling better yet?'he asked before suddenly letting go of her and skating backwards in a semi-circle so he wasn't in her way. They were probly already in the middle of the lake.

"It'll be a lot of fun," Nina said with a bright smile. Then as Alex let her go she skated as confidently as she could, though it wasn't very good, she hadn't fallen yet.

Alex smiled. 'told you you could do it,'he said smiling before spinning round.

Nina smiled back and turned as smoothly as she possibly could but her skate caught the ice and she fell. Nina laughed a little as she did this then looked up at Alex with a bright smile and said, "I think you spoke to soon."

Harri watched as Nina fell, feeling, not for the first time, very out of place. "Right I'm heading off for a bit of speed skating!" she siad laughing and waving goodbye, "And I need to find my shoes!" she siad laughing, the thought had just struck her and she couldn't for the life of her remember where she had left them. She skated down the lake going so fast that everthing around her looked like a blur, she loved the exhiliration it gave her, the danger of it, at this speed if she fell she would surely brake a bone, but that just made it all the more fun. Adreneline rushed through her vains, as she laughed happily not stopping for one moment.

Oh boy every time I'm with Alex and Harri she always ends up leaving, I feel so bad.. Nina thought sadly as she watched Harri leave then she looked up at Alex and smiled brightly, forgetting all of her thoughts basically, she always tends to do this when she was with him. Nina blushed a little and picked her self up a little wobbly.

Alex laughed as Nina suddenly fell and glided over to her help her up. He looked as Harri started to speed skate down the lake. 'What about me? Show off,'ALex said smiling. He turned back to Nina smiling, wondering if she was ok.

"If you want to join Harri feel free..." Nina said softly while giving Alex a soft smile.

'But then what are you going to do? I'm not leavign you here, just waiting for the accident to come to you,'Alex said jokingly at the end. He smiled, before takign her hand. 'Come on then, if you can beat them, join em,'Alex said before starting off at a medium pace for him, making sure Nina was keepign up.

Nina smiled brightly at Alex and began to skate side by side with Alex getting a little bit more confident but still shakey. Nina then took her wand out and muttered, "Protego," then she put her wand away while skating and looked over at Alex and said, "Just incase..."

Alex looked at Nina as she cast Protego on herself giving her a confused look. He laughed when she said just incase, almost losing his balnce. 'Incase what? I guess I'll never know what goes through your head these days,'Alex said smiling. He picked up the pase before turning to Nina. 'You don't mind then if we go fast do you?'he asked looking at her.

"Incase I hurt my self silly and sure..." Nina said with a small smile while gaining speed. Nina passed Alex a little but not wanting to let go of his hand she waited for him to speed up with her.

Alex continued at his quickened pace before noticing Nina was over taking him. He smiled, and took a power glide forward before he was the same speed as her and slightly over. He smiled and felt the ice under his slides cutting in as they should.

"A compition is it Alex?" Nina said with a small giggle taking a larger stide making herself speed up, then she decided she would have a little bit of fun and asked curiously, "So can you do any tricks?"

Alex smiled looking at her. 'If you want,'Alex answered not bothered much. He glided, going at a much faster speed before smiling back, 'Depends what kind of tricks you mean really,'he answered before speedeing up and angling his feet so he never turned his body and then slowing down so he was on the other side of Nina. It only took him about 10 seconds in total.

"Oh nice..." Nina said with a cute smile then speed up and said, "Watch this..." Nina kept going fast then she did a single axel and landed wobbily but still landed Nina giggled as she landed and said in surprise, "Wow I can't believe I actually did that..."

Alex watched smiling as she did a single axel. He speeded up and braked suddenly by her when she wobbled but relaxed when she was ok. He started gliding again, unerving himself before speeding up and before going into the 639 position going into the salchow jump and landing smoothly. He smiled and straightened up again. 'How was that?'he asked not quite sure if it looked ok.

Nina smiled as she saw Alex tense up then watched nervously as he began to do a jump she hadn't seen before. Nina clapped excitedly when he landed it and said, "Alex, that was great!" Wow, Alex is amazing at this, I wonder why I never knew this before, Nina thought with a bright smile.

'Why thank you,'Alex said bowing as he skate dover towards her. 'Your turn I believe,'he said smiling.

"You must be crazy, there is no way I can try and beat what you just did, that was absolutly fabulas!" Nina said then smiled brightly at him.

Alex laughed. 'Yeah, yeah. Sure it was. Go try a quad axel. There easy you know,'ALex proposed, smiling.

"Well now I know your crazy..." Nina said with a small smile then said hesitantly, "Okay..." Nina became a little nervous and decided she would do a double lutz. Nina began to set up then did her double lutz. As Nina landed she looked at Alex and stuck her toungue out playfully and said, "I decided to change it up..." Nina smiled brightly then skated over to Alex with a bright smile and asked curiously, "How was that?"

Alex watched nina do a double lutz and laughed when she stck her tongue out at him. ALex smiled and said,'Great, for someone who was sayying they were rubbish a second ago,'Alex said before giving her a playful push. 'My turn,'he said before skating backwards a couple of metres. He stopped and started skating forward full speed and took off doing a quad axel before landing on the ice smoothly and immedaitely going into a sit spin. He straightened up and smiled, before skating back to Nina. 'Did I beat you then?'he asked playfully smiling widely.

OOC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y89Ql8eQUNA (just to get an idea :D )

Nina watched in awe as Alex did a quad axel then a sit spin, "Alex, you are amazing, and of course you beat me!" Nina pushed ALex playfully then smiled nicely fighting the erge to clap again.

ALex smiled. 'Yeah,;Alex said in fake triumph before smiling and skating backwards quite quickly and doing a back flip. 'Race you to the rock there,'Alex offered pointing to the opposite edge to where they were, smiling.

OOC: gotta watch this funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPCixad07s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back