Gazing at the ice

Alex smiled, wondering if he had upset her. 'You ok?'he asked getting a bit annoyed with himself though he didn't show it. He let go of her handand went to the pace she choose.

"Just a little dizzy," Nina said with a small smile then frowned as he let go of her hand.

'Oops, sorry,'Alex apologized smiling. 'You're frowning?'he asked, wanting to know what he'd done now but hid his feelings.

"No problem Alex..." Nina said with a shy smile then said quietly as she blushed, "You let me go..."

Alex smiled back before hearing his answer. He frowned confused on what she meant before laughing. 'And that's why you're frowning?'he asked, light heartidely. 'What would you like me to do to make it up te you then?'he asked smiling.

Nina turned a deep red then moved some of her hair out of her face and said, "Yes that was why..." Then she glided over to Alex and she gave him a hug.

'You've gone like a beautroot. You better be careful. One o the elves ight mistake you for food,'ALex joked, smiling. He hugged her back before smiling. 'What else can we do then? We basicly have done everythign there is to do on the ice,'he said.

Nina laughed light heartedly and then said, "I don't know, I can't really think of anything..." Nina said though there was something in the back of her mind, but she would never say anything, it would be to embarrasing and stupid.

'Well, I can but it'd porbably be a bit on the unsafe side of things and i dinnae want you being hurt,'ALex said smiling, jokign at the end. 'See, we've no fallen down yet, we'll i've naw and we've havenae broken any bones yet and well, I bet you'd love to play curling if we could find a big stone. If that is'Alex said just listing things off, joking to all the stupid ones he'd said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back