Gathering for the search

Belladonna Weiss

Wand
Tulipwood with a core of Veela Hair
Professor Weiss stormed into the entrance hall, hoping that her patronus was able to contact the professors for backup. She looked around as she approached the entrance hall from the dungeons, hoping to get some indication of where those silly little girls had taken off to. She waited, hoping no one thought less of her for having to have assistance with the pair.

Cecily pushed open the front door as silently as she could, considering the lateness of the hour. She slipped through and closed it, making sure it was latched. She saw Professor Weiss and walked quickly to her.

"Belle? What's going on?"

Professor King entered the enterance hall, walking at a quick pace, his footsteps echoing in the hallway as he approached his two colleagues. "Is it odd I'm glad that I wasn't patrolling the forest just because I get to hunt down Ms. Green?" he inquired, a crooked grin on his face.

Professor Weiss smiled as the others approached. "Nicolas, it really is not a bad thing at all that you are glad. I have grown to, um, appreciate her unique outlook on life," she replied with a smirk. "Cecily, glad you are able to help. Bellatrix and Athene were busted out of their house after curfew tonight. I forced them back to their common room and placed a charm on the door to alert me to anyone leaving. Shortly after I was accompanying two Gryffindors that were busted with them back to their house," she looked pointedly at Professor King, "My wand buzzed to let me know they left the house. I returned to the dungeons to find no sight of them. They are off in the castle someplace doing who knows what. With Bellatrix's history especially, we need to find them immediately."

Cecily nodded, her lips twitching at Nicolas' words. "Where should we look first?" she asked, getting out her wand.

"I'm sure my Gryffindors were simply discouraging them from doing wrong." Professor King replied with a wide grin and a wink towards Belladonna. "Of course I'm sure the Ms. Green and Ms. Perthro weren't doing much wrong -- it's the Hufflepuffs you have to look out for."

His wand was still at his side and he was now twirling it between his fingers.

"I take offense to that, good sir, considering it's my alumni house you align." Cecily said with a sniff.

Gabriel had been nodding off at his desk, extremely wiped out after preparing for exams, when he recieved the Patronus message. Cursing students who couldnt' let well enough alone and stay in their houses after curfew, he made his way down to the Entrance hall, his robes whipping about his ankles.

"Sorry I'm late," he announced gruffly, "What seems to be the issue with the two?"

"Well, if that is what you wish to believe..." Professor Weiss replied to him, winking back and temporarily ignoring his crack on Hufflepuff. "Actually, one seemed genuine, the other outright lied to me, but we can discuss that later on. Right now the focus is to find where the wondertwins have gone this time." She looked at Cecily. "I think we should split up in pairs. Now that Professor Lloyd is here too and we can each take a set of floors. One pair evens, the other odds?"

(((Oh my -- jokes don't do so well with Cecily huh ? :p )))

"Then I rest my case." Professor King started in reply to Cecily as Belladonna spoke again, "That sounds fine by me." he agreed, unsure whether the floor they were on, as it was unnumbered, was even or odd.

(Is one of us going to hear the loud crash? )

(((Yes Bella we know! I am getting there! :p )))

"Okay, so if Cecily and Nicolas would take the evens, I will take the odds with Lloyd." Suddenly, there was a crash from the great hall. "Or maybe we should just go check out that noise first." She held her wand in front of her as she ran to the doorway of the hall.

Professor King immeadiatly stopped playing with his wand and followed after Belladonna, making a grand flourish in the direction of the doors to the great halls, bidding them open. He really wasn't quite sure what to expect there, though he was more than confident Bellatrix had something to do with it.

Cecily ran after them, catching up as Nicolas opened the doors.

(We go to the great hall now, yes?)

Bags prominent under his eyes, Gabriel did not know where he got the energy to sprint after Belladonna and the other Professors, having just been agreeing to split up in pairs. He held his wand in his hand, prepared to use it if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back