Gallivanting Adventure

Artemis stood up angrily. She couldn't take it anymore, as the sounds of the battle grew louder. She picked up her skirts and ran as fast as she could back to the clearing.

Sern saw Artemis come back and was tempted to turn his wand on her but didn't. Instead he watched as a large wolf sent itself agaisnt the other boy. Sern was half tempted to let it get him, but as before he didn't. Whipping his wand around he sent sparks into the wolf's face sending it back sprawling. "Your welcome" He muttered then turned his attention back to Artemis and gave a sigh. He looked to his brother. "They started it." He said and almost smiled.

"Well thats nice of you to help my brother." Aeon replied, jumping to the side and another wolf pounced. "Your very calm about this aren't you? It's just a pack of wolves." He continued while grabbing onto a branch and swinging up onto it. That was when Aeon noticed the girl running back.
"Oi, Girl, You shouldn't be here, let the guys handle this." Aeon said to her with a smile, even though a wolf was jumping up, trying to bite him.

He kept his eyes on his brother and saw the wolf jump at him." he sent his wand in its direction, "Stupefy!" the spell hit it in the base of its skull and it crumpled to the ground.

"Oh yes... JUST a pack of wolves" He laughed, almost forgetting the situation they were in.

Henric danced across the forest floor, his eyes burning with a wild flame that had long burnt out when he arrived at Hogwarts. "Brother? Oh I see, brothers! Yes, I do see the family resemblance!" He evaded a wolf flying his way and winced a little when another one scraped his arm with his claw, "Reckless-", he pointed his wand forward at the wolf that had reversed it's trajectory and was running back at him. "Damsel-in-distress-saving-" He jumped back just as the wolf ran forward, letting it collide into yet another tree. "-bravado!" He swung his wand out with a flourish. "Nox." He hissed, letting the light dim out; "Runrundontstopflopbangdrop! He blabbered next, making the wolves charging forward reel back, as if expecting a spell to come shooting out. When it didn't, they paused, confused, and earned two swift kicks from Henric that sent them rolling back.

"Charming Mister Summers - You are a Mister Summers too?" Henric shouted as the wolf about to lunge at him was dropped by Sern's good efforts. "You would make a very good qiang shou!" He ended the last word in chinese, "But of course, you don't know what that means-" He sidestepped to evade a wolf lunging at him, making it go for Aeon accidentally. "But do rest assured! It is not insult!"
Sparks flew out of the end of his wand and hit the wolf square in the back, causing it to drop dazed at Aeon's feet.

Henric noticed Artemis coming back, and spun to greet her with a bow, and a lopsided smile that evidently portrayed he was not in the right mind at the moment. "Evening Damsel. Why so serious?"

Aeon frowned as the wolf was stunned. "Hey! I was going to tease that." He said, leaping onto another branch and swinging his wand around, sending sparks down at the remaining wolves. "God, I'm bored, Why don't you do something more fun? I on the other hand had a centaur with a bow aiming at me." Aeon said, still keeping casual. "And mind explaining what you just said to me means?" Aeon continued, looking at Henric.

"Reckless" he muttered. "yes I was the one who happened to walk into a pack of wolves" He paused to knock aside another wolf. "oh and Im the one who just wouldn't run" He sent another array of sparks at two advancing wolves.

"Centaurs." Henric quipped as he simply stuck his wand up a wolf's snout, "Are very vague beings. Of course picking a fight with every single creature in the forest is not a good thing; I'm sorry, pardon, Mr. Summers?" He halted, then performed a spectecular attempted roundhouse kick that sent a wolf flying across the floor; then fell on the ground due to the momentum of his own attack. "Perhaps that is the commotion I am hearing every time I take m-", he stopped himself, clearly regaining his conscious sanity with every passing moment. "- Every time I come to the forest." He lied as he pranced forward and landed on the ground, beside a limp pile of unconscious wolves. He cast his eyes right, then back at the wolf in front of him.

It whimpered, turned, and ran off.

Henric frowned and scratched his chin, black eyes regaining his cold touch. "Well I think you've scared them off."

Artemis stared as all three boys turned to look at her. She sensed that she was very much unwelcome at this present time, and the boy who looked similar to Sern proved it so. "Oi, Girl, You shouldn't be here, let the guys handle this."
Artemis suddenly felt such a rage that she could not control it. She was unused to not being in control of her emotions; she was usually a calm and sweet person.
Seeing the smug look on one's face, the angry one of another and another looking arrogant and heroic, she suddenly snapped. Completely ignoring the few wolves that were left, she began throwing sticks, rocks and anything she could find at the group.

The wolves and boys were suddenly assailed with a hailstorm of objects being pelted at them by an extremely angry little girl. Sparks flew dangerously out of the tip of her wand still clutched tightly in a tiny fist as she threw rock and stone at them all. And all the while she shouted.

"Morons! Idiots! Why did you not run like I did? Or are you suicidal? Stupid boys, all wanting to be hero's and fight off all the big bad wolves and leaving me to plunge through a dark forest by myself! What if I had been attacked by a werewolf, huh? You'd all still be here-" she smacked Sern in the nose with a rock "Having the time of your lives-" A stick caught Aeon in the thigh "Sending sparks at the wolves-" Henric received a burn from a particularly vicious spark "While I got EATEN!" she screamed, a wolf bounding away into the trees, his tail smoking.

Taking this in his stride, Henric turned and shouted, "Today is the day we will remember that we have fought a savage pack of wolves alongside each other in the dark of the night! But we would all do well to remember that the eventual victor was not, in fact, a wolf or brave little boy with a wand!" He hopped on the spot, perhaps because he had just been scalded by several sparks. Starting to run towards the darkness of the night alongside the few remaining cowering wolves, he announced, "But the victor was, in fact, the damsel in distress!"

And with that, Henric disappeared as strangely as he had suddenly appeared.

And he probably wouldn't remember a single thing that happened that night when he woke up.

"Why did I bloody even bother trying to help!" His rage shook through him and a wolf decided he would have one last go and lept at him, Sern sent a hand to the side of it and it smashed into the side of a tree. " Heroism BAH!.." He looked to the other wolves standing there. He held his wand point to one closest and held it there.

(( Your funny when your mad Arty ;) ))

Aeon listened to Henric talk and then watched him disappear. "I hope they've still left the doors to the castle unlocked." He mumbled, rubbing his thigh. He felt like stupefying the 'damsel.' Though she was not important to him, He was only there because there was wolves and fighting.
He boredly swung down and walked over to his brother. "So, Who's the girl?" He asked, now ignoring her. "Or should I say damsel"

(( brb dinner a sec ))

He looked to his brother, "Her name is Artemis"

As Aeon moved towards his brother, he called her a damsel. His thoughts of stupefying her would soon be a distant memory, as Artemis took the initiative.
Screwing up her face in her rage, she pointed her wand at his back and cried "Stupefy!"
Having never used the spell before, she would have thought that she would barely make him stumble, however at the time, her rage was so great that the spell shot out of her wand like a cannon, hitting him squarely between the shoulder blades.
Should she have been holding a rock, the effect would have been the same,such was her anger.
Aeon crumpled to the ground at his brother's feet. Huffing and puffing, Artemis stormed out of the clearing.

(( OOC: that was the shortest post I've ever seen..ever, BTW Arty, I can dodge it, So edit the post ))

(( Oh no, I think not. See, you really deserved that one. And you can't dodge a spell that you don't know is coming, especially from behind. Just like you can't dodge a bullet. Sorry Aeon... you're out for the count. ))

(( Back ))

Another one of the cowering wolves stepped forward to test its courage.
At that point Sern had had enough, He basically roared at them.
and the rest of them scampered after already being morally damaged back into the woods.

And he just stood there, wand pointing to the ground.

You still have to edit the post, I can still find a way to get around it. Otherwise it's godmod and I can report you. ))

(( Speak for yourself, love. If you are hit with a spell, you are hit with a spell. Trying some fancy trick to get around it, now that is godmodding. You've always been a sore loser now please, this wasn't even your board. ))

(( Doesn't mean you have great power here, So I'm going to dodge it ))
Aeon heard Artemis yell stupefy and quickly ducked, Thinking a wolf was pouncing at him or something. He realized the spell was meant for him and stared angrily at Artemis.
"I can't believe you Sern, being friends with a thing like that." He said, indicating Artemis. "Lousy shot bub, better luck next time." He continued, turning his head at Artemis with a grin. "I'll see you in our dorm Sern, NOW!" He yelled, before marching off into the woods and towards the castle, Where he waited for his brother.

(( now now calm down kiddies ))

He watched his brother storm off. He wasn't just going to be bossed around by his twin. And there was no way he was going back to the castle, instead he wove his way through the trees deeper into the forest. Then, he was engulfed by trees and the dark, and was gone.
His mind darkened, and his rage still with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back