Future First Years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nika

Well ironically enough Liir was raised in the states, his father lives in Russia and so for a time he visited the country which lead him to transfer there, he attended New Zealand Hogwarts for awhile and so has visited there with his mother to get a feel for the area. So any where would do but if that is the case and Liir is not at Hogwarts when Nika arrives it would have to be set before then or we would need some backs tory as to how the two would at the very least know of each other.

Liir;
Before then be the only way I can see it happening, to be honest, without Liir going to HNZ. So it could be in either place, though the USA is least likely since he doesn't have family there.

Sequinne;
Well, being a friend of Damon and Nikandros would be near impossible because of how different they are and would get along with those that are like them without the person being two faced. I'm getting a wee-bit overwhelmed, so perhaps after sorting?

Kyndel;
Marking it down, and shall get to it as soon as I can! <3

Hmmm...I see....How about letting one of the two meet Quin first before sorting and let the other one after sorting..We could witness some clash of friendships here.. :)

Hmmm... We could meet before the next school term maybe Liir stays in Russia for a little while to explore and take in the sites and they run into each other?

Liir;
That sounds good. Nikandros loves Russia, so one of his many brothers would be happy to take him there. I would prefer if I didn't start anything though. I've got personal reasons as to why. XD

Sequinne;
Like I said, I am getting a little overwhelmed, but if you are willing to start something, then I'll respond with one of the two. Depends on what mood I'm in. Just don't expect fast replies from me though.

So besides our future first years already roleplaying together, I started to wonder if any of my older characters would get along with your firsties. Because I need to use them a lot more than I do.

I have miss Auden here who would probably get along with one of them really well. She's sweet, caring, naive, and from time to time motherly. Auden usually gets along with anyone and everyone so it'll be easy for her to bond with whomever you think would be best for her to roleplay with. Auden has had some problems with bullying in the past so even someone as young as a first year could probably bother her if you wanted to go for one of them being a bully too. Anyways, I'm not sure who would be the best for her to roleplay with but I figured I would at least offer. Age doesn't mean much to Auden either so she wouldn't mind speaking/being friends with a younger student. ^_^

Liir;
I'll get to that when my muse returns. ^^

Sequinne;
I can't answer to that one. None of my three characters are unsorted. I have them in the family group.

Auden;
I beg a differ. One isn't RPing yet. :r
I don't think I can handle bullying Auden again, and the only one that would, can't cause of Troxa being his bro. She would be good with either Bryce or Damon, since either are nicer. Nikandros would be too scared. So it is either of those, the hyper Damon whom I can see actually crushing on Auden, but never acting on it, and then Bryce, who would be a friend, if she won't mind him being a Part-Veela. RP when sorted for either or both?

Oh yeah. Forgot about that one. :r

Good cause Auden might not handle being bullied well. Especially by someone related to Troxa. That would just be a kick in the butt. Awh really? Well I can see her getting along with Damon really well then. I just hope Troxa wouldn't beat him up for crushing on Auden if he ever found out. I also like the idea of Auden and Bryce rping because Auden would think it's so cool that he cannot hear. I know she's weird.

Once they are both sorted I definitely think we should RP both! ^_^

Auden;
You know how I feel about this, and it is being planned out!

Hey Kaitlyn

I have Rose here who I think would get on well with Damon and possibly she could stand up to Nikandros especially since she will be friends with Claire and she won't appreciate him walking all over her.She is sweet and protective and funny.She is from France and is musical and artistic.She stands up for herself and everyone and she hates bullies.She is easy to talk to and friendly.She is usually laid back but has a fiery temper.She is adventurous and loves to explore.She has lived a rather sad life as her father has never spoken or looked at her as she reminds him of her dead mother.Because of this she has lived a lonely life at home but she has lots of friends which usually makes up for the empty space which her family should fill.

So that's about it .What do you think?
^_^

Rose;
Damon and her might get along, but not too sure on his character just yet. Though her and Nikandros would be...well, let's just say he won't be afraid to hit a girl, and he would.
But right now I am swamped with wand threads/beginning of the year stuff/plus everything else on top of that. So this will probably be placed on hold until I get some free time.

Hadan Hensel said:
Indiana;
Well, I don't really know a lot about Georgiana. In fact, I have no idea how her character is, but I think she would be able to be friends with Damon. Though he isn't so brave, and doesn't care what house he gets into. Perhaps after sorting so I can see who all goes into what, we can RP Indiana with Damon?
:)

Well Indiana is a pretty bubbly kid and asks just about to many questions sometimes. But she can keep her mouth closed and listen though someitmes it may not seem like it. But here I am to offer her up again to either Damon or another one of your first year kids :)

What do you think of pairing up Nikandros and Delancey? His meanness would test her resilience and she might just be kinda immune to it, laughing in his face (just in an "I know I'm awesome, get that stick outta your butt" kind of way, not making fun of him). She doesn't yet realize how she might make herself vulnerable through her ultra-positive hyper energy, and he might help her learn that, and she can maybe lighten him up a little, at least with regards to her, even if he wouldn't show that to many other people. It could be a friend thing or an acquaintance thing.

Indiana;
I don't think she would be a good match for Nikandros and Bryce, cause both can get annoyed by that a little too fast. It would be quick to become enemies. Damon and her sound like neither would get a word in with how fast they would talk and stuff. Once things calm down, feel free to toss me a PM so we can see if they would be good friends. ^^

Theo;
Not too sure on how "pairing up" that you mean, but with his attitude and her...hyperness, he would be one of those that would probably insult her to the point a fly wouldn't land on her. I doubt he will be changing his attitude until he meets with the one he ends up getting together with, which is already planned out. XD

Hadan Hensel said:
Rose;
Damon and her might get along, but not too sure on his character just yet. Though her and Nikandros would be...well, let's just say he won't be afraid to hit a girl, and he would.
But right now I am swamped with wand threads/beginning of the year stuff/plus everything else on top of that. So this will probably be placed on hold until I get some free time.

I think we'll just stick with Damon then :r Whenever you're ready ^_^

So I decided to be a little crazy, and now have another student. But first, I suppose I
will tell what the three were sorted into.

Nikandros was sorted into Gryffindor.
Damon was sorted into Hufflepuff.
Bryce was sorted into Ravenclaw.

Now for my newest in the bunch.

Sergei was sorted into Slytherin. Yes, what is a year without having a Slytherin for little
ol' me? This would be the newest of the bunch, Alaska's cousin, and he isn't really mean
per say. He is very sarcastic, and often apathetic because nothing he can find interests
him at all. So he is often seen as cold. He may possibly be a future Death Eater, unless he
changes his mind (Kaleb didn't go down that road like he was meant to, so who knows?),
so what I would need for him would be allies, friends, perhaps enemies. He is already set
up on his final, since someone called dibs. XD Well, tends to but I offered, no matter.
That's what I need for him! Oh, and he is a Zhefarovich so that could tell those that know
what sort of background he has. I thought it would be ironic if he had a muggle-born
best friend, but still thinking on that.

And I suppose I will be contacting others like I said I would via PM soon!

Would Psyche work with either Nikandros or Sergei, either as a platonic friend or an enemy? As awkward as she is now, she's going to discover that she enjoys inflicting pain on people. As it stands, she's not very good at talking to people and won't really believe that anyone would want to be her friend, as she hasn't really had any experience with that, having lived a rather isolated life on a small, private island with little outside company. She's desperate for knowledge and power and wants to be the best, and she's going to like exploring pain in all of its manifestations. There's a secret reckless side to her that gets off on the adrenaline rush of danger and physical risk-taking, for emotional reasons and because it gets her out of her head.

Psyche;
I tried to make four different characters so they can go along with anyone, and get some friends. Somehow, Psyche has managed to avoid being friends with all four, because some would be like, weirded out by her, and Nikandros and Sergei would not take her seriously. So I think an enemy would be best for either one. Nika would be a hotheaded one, but he would probably insult her, and call her an unloved orphan if he knew more about her, and Sergei would roll his eyes and walk away. XD Neither are really risk taking at allll, but that's what I am seeing with Psyche and either of the two.

Enemies with any would work. She needs to go down a dark hole and enemies would help facilitate that. Her response to any insults or eye rolling would be a kind of cold vengeance setting into her heart. It could result in her singling them out later for something cruel, if you'd be open to that.

Meh, to coding right now anyway.

Enemies would work, though I don't see anything totally cruel happening to them. Well, she could try, but no guarantees. Sergei, having been raised by an extremely evil man, wouldn't take anything seriously, especially at such a young age. But yeah, enemies would work fabulously.

I suppose if anyone else wants to RP with any of my upper years, I have them all except second year.
Just throw me a PM.

By 'pairing up' I meant it in a strictly platonic way. Delancey needs to be knocked down sometimes to test the limits of her energy and positivity and to bring out her anger, which is definitely there, so Nikandros can insult her. Just don't count on it to destroy her. She has a way of turning negatives into positives, even if just for herself and her own way of coping. But she might also tell him off if she feels driven to it.

Nikandros? Destroying people? Pfft, he couldn't do that. He is just an average bully. :r But that sounds very good to me ^_^
She sounds like Damon, with turning negatives into positives. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back