Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
I'm still not used to these things, but I am going to give it one more shot before I end up not bothering with these things anymore. So I am going to be looking for something very basic, and I have three vastly different characters that will soon need some action! Without further ado... Here they are.
Bryce Oliver Chamberlin
andrewbambi3.png
andrewbambi1.png
andrewbambi2.png

This is Zinnia's little brother, and he is the baby of the family for now. Most would know
Zinnia as the ex-Divination professor. Bryce is just about to attend HNZ, and this is the
first time that he has ever been to a school that would not have those like him. For a long
time now, he had been attending a school for the deaf. He is in fact deaf. And he refuses
to seek help because there may be a magical cure for it, but he takes a lot of pride in it. He
is rather blunt, and will often let others know via sign language exactly how he feels about
them, no matter what. I honestly have no idea what house he will be in, but right now, I
am looking for friends for him. Bryce is also part-veela, having the same parents as Zinnia
and Liliana (his blind sister). So if anyone has anyone that would be friends with him, as he
can be difficult to befriend, he is a loyal friend once he meets them, so long as they don't
point out the most obvious of things about himself. So yeah, just friends, maybe enemies,
some can crush on him, but it won't work since when he does like someone, he will fall
hard for her and she is already been made. :)

Nikandros Marion Matthias
jamie_johnston_002.jpg
jamie_johnston_012.jpg
jamie_johnston_010.jpg

Another Matthias? This family knows how to breed, thanks to the dad. Anyway, this handsome
one, Nikandros, is the second to youngest, and I almost expect him to be in either Gryffindor
or Slytherin. He tends to be prideful, a big bully, and an all around big ol' jerk. He hates anything
that would seem repulsive, and he doesn't seem to get along with anyone. So, what I will be
needing for him would be mainly friends, though I don't see many because of his attitude. I
suppose I will also need someone to stand up to him, though that won't change him much at all,
and those that could be victims. I don't need anything in romance, because for one, he is too
young, and two, he is all set anyway. I don't have much to write on him, so I am sorry!

Damon Theodore Kyle
william_beckett16.jpg
william_beckett22.jpg
william_beckett19.jpg

This one is the newest one that was in my mind. He is Lucius Verdelet's first cousin, and neither
know of each other's existence. Sad I know, right? But both are similar. Damon is extremely lively,
and he is very playful. He is a bit of a prankster, though is never as violent as Lucius' pranks (Lucius
set Jarrett's pants on fire once) so no one would get hurt. Damon is also very happy, since he is
normal for the most part, and has a grand sense of humor. I think he would probably be a Hufflepuff
or a Gryffindor, but I can't picture him in anything else. He is lovable, and I think it would be hard for
anyone to really hate him. So what am I looking for? Friends! Perhaps enemies that would hate him
and try to bring him down. Once more, no romance, because he is set up for that already.

So that is all. The latest two, there's not much info on them because I just made them. I don't mind much, but as long as you can type decent posts that are somewhat good in length and quality, then I'll reply to them, as long as no one bothers me for a reply within a day. I'm not fast, but I never forget either. So if you have anyone that would go along with them (I don't mind if anyone crushes on them, as long as they realize that nothing will become of it because the three already are set for life. Nothing will change that).
Also, if you want to RP with any of my other characters, feel free to throw me a PM or something, and we can work things out. ^^

Ahh you posted one of these! Awesome!

Anyway so idk about the first two characters you have there, but for Damon I an offer Ferdinand as a friend. He's pretty playful, but also very sassy. To put it bluntly, he's a total smart-ass but he always has stuff to back his sassiness up, if that makes sense. He is also very sarcastic and because of this, Ferdinand can come across as a bit of a jerk sometimes, but he's pretty ignorant in that sense, he can't really tell when people are angry at him. He is an only child, and currently has two close friends who are girls so he kind of needs a male friend around his age to balance things out. I haven't really thought about what house he might end up in, but from what I have gathered I think he'll be in Ravenclaw, because he is quite analytical at times, plus he's very eager to learn and wants to know everything about everything. People tend to think he is annoying because he keeps prodding and prodding until he gets the answers to his many questions.

This is all I can think of for now, if you think Ferdinand might suit Nikandros or Bryce better, feel free to suggest it, Ferdinand's open for any friendship and/or enemy plots at the moment so we could work something out if you like. Feel free to reject this completely too. Sorry this was so brief!
<i>
</i>

lizgilliesinthecity.png
misgiliez.png
gilliesapperance1.jpg
</SIZE></SIZE>
<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="100">Claire Adkins!
<i>
</i>

I've been playing around with this character in my mind, already having decided on her 'sweet as peaches' personality. i read the three characters you have, and honestly, she could work with any of them as something in their plots, if you'd like her to. Her bio is linked up there on her name, if you'd like to check it out. If Not, I can give you a little peek into this southern belle's personality.

Claire was born and raised in the south. She was raised to be polite and friendly to everyone. She is very confident in herself, and is very optimistic that everyone is good. She is outgoing, but she isn't always the brightest person in the world. She talks with a non-rhotic speaking voice, meaning she doesn't pronounce her 'r's unless they are followed by a vowel. Like suga, instead of sugar. She can be a little annoying at times, because she is literally too good for her own good; it's almost scary!

judging by her overly sweet personality, she might be the perfect candidate to be bullied by Nikandros. She would let him walk all over her, and still be one to do anything for him. i'm thinking she is going to be a 'Puff =)
And Damon just seems as nice as she does, so they could be friends. However, I'm not sure if i'm comfortable role playing with Bryce, not yet, anyways. He's a veela, and i don't plan on her crushing on anybody until she's at least twelve or thirteen, and with part-veelas, I'm guessing it's a little inevitable.

Anyways, let me know what you think! And i'm willing for just about anything here!

Ferdinand;
Hm, I think I have seen him around. Whether or not he will be able to get along with Damon is questionable. Damon might not appreciate smart-asses so much, but we can give it a shot. I can honestly see Ferninand getting along more so with Bryce because Bryce is blunt, and he can be harsh. With Nikandros, another hit and miss, but if they teamed up to bully people, so help the school. XD
So, it would be a touch and go with all three, but nothing to really fear. They are young, can't kill and stuff.

Claire;
I must point out something with part-veelas, especially with males. Crushing on them is not inevitable unless the character is very shallow and attracted to good looks. Male part-veelas cannot charm like the females can, which I believe is something they can turn off and on like a switch. Anywho, I can see Damon probably being friends with her, and then Nikandros would bully her until there was no tomorrow. I'm a little more interested in the bullying thing, cause that's always fun. For me anyway.

It is obvious I ain't good with these. XD

Yay, bullying! I figured that Claire would make quiet a few friends, so finding someone who could bully her will be nice. i probably shouldn't say that it will be nice; i'm a little masochistic with my characters though. So, would you like to wait until the school year begins, or maybe have them meet before that? it's all up to you, really =)

Also, thank you for pointing that out to me. It makes it so much easier for me to role play with part-veelas.

Claire;
I tend to make meaner characters, so I enjoy bringing others pain. I sound like a villain but whatever. Well, anytime really, I need to develop him so it could work either way though I am slow to RP, so do forgive my slowness. He just better end up like the bully I planned out. *tut*
I figured as much, and you are welcome.

Only just remembered this was here, oopsie.

Well if you think Ferdinand would get along with Bryce more, then we should do that instead, I honestly must have looked past that he was blunt and sometimes harsh when I was reading his description, because they sound like they would get along pretty well. So they could kind of be good friends maybe? Unless by touch and go you meant that he would kind of know all three of them as acquaintances? Sorry if I sound dumb or this doesn't make much sense, I just woke up.

Ferdinand;
Good job. *shake my head* Haha. Perhaps I need to be clearer with my wording. I meant like touch and go, because my characters are so new, my expectations of them could swing in a totally different direction. So it wouldn't be any of our faults. XD
I don't see why we couldn't do both, Damon and Bryce. Perhaps Nikandros later. I'm really eager to get out Bryce at the moment, so we can see how Bryce and Ferdinand are first, and then we can rp out Damon and Ferninand? Does that sound good?

I'm starting up this a new topic in Obsidian, I hoped that would be a good place for you. The reason i figured it would be nice for her, is because she needs to find everything and her parents wouldn't just let her wander all over. She's new, so, forgive her stupidity when it comes all things magical, and all people magical. i can't wait to see what comes of this! =)
</FONT>

Here it is! Topic
<FONT font="monaco">

I could always offer Liir my former slytherin turned Durmy if you want he would be in his second year now I believe lol

Claire;
I'll get to that as soon as possible, mmk? ^^

Liir;
Before I can actually take you up on your offer, I need to know more about Liir, his personality at least. That way I can see which of these three boys would fit better with him. I do have a Durmstrang, but he would be graduating, so yeah. More about Liir please?

Oh, that makes more sense, Ferdinand might end up acting completely different when he's sorted so I see what you mean when you said that now.

Okay, both sounds good and yes Bryce and Ferdinand first because they'll probably be adorable, as adorable as two future first years can get that haven't met before. Should Bryce and Ferdinand meet before or after they're sorted? I think it would be cool if they met during class or something? Well during class might be a little impossible since we don't know what houses they're going to be in. Anyway, if you want them to meet before HNZ, and kind of recognise each other at sorting that would be okay too. I'm really not fussed at all whichever way it goes.

Obviously I assume we would rp Damon and Ferdinand after sorting, and Nikandros too if it works, but I can't think of any way for them to meet yet so do you have any ideas?

Hey Kaitlyn,

So, I have this little guy here. He’s pretty new. He’s an American born kid with separated parents living on opposite ends of the States. His parents had an argument about where to send him to magical school, and then decided that the best place would be Hogwarts New Zealand, where he’d be able to spend some of his days with his grandmother who hadn’t seen in a long while. So, he’s pretty new to the country and just getting use to it. Since it’s a pretty new character, I still have some character traits and history to work out, so his personality may change slightly, depending on house, and what not.
Anyway, Wes is a pretty smart kid. He’s a relaxed sort of guy who just takes life easily. He’s seen how worked up his parents can get about things and decided that kind of life isn’t for him. For that reason, while Wes is naturally pretty smart, he’ll not worry too much about missing classes, not paying attention and will only really show signs of stress hours before tests or exams. Because of this laid back attitude he can appear very disinterested in what people might be saying to him, though generally he is interested. Wes, has a light sarcastic streak that will grow and develop into hard hitting, annoying sarcasm.
Despite this Wes is a nice kind of guy, he’s laid back, so he doesn’t really hate people, if he dislikes someone he won’t say it, he’s pretty patient and he’ll just not let it bother him. All in all it would take a lot to piss him off.

So, I’m not sure who he’d be most suited with for friends, But, he’s new and I’m kind of looking for anything for him. So, I’m open to many and all ideas you may have. And if you think he’ll fit with none of them then that’s cool! It happens!

Emzies

Ferninand;
Yeah, that's the tricky part. I only know Bryce for certain because I did his bio. Still has room for changing of course. Well, I am eager to get Bryce out so the earlier the better! During class is a little weird cause it wouldn't be ongoing at all. It sounds neat, of course, but without an ongoing classroom rp it wouldn't happen. XD You are really laid back with this aren't you? The other two, yeah wait until after sorting. Same house, dorm room of course, or lawns or corridors... Depending on where at.
Though with Bryce x Ferninand, I think the decision is, who starts what first?

Wes;
You made a new student after taking Stefan out? XD Anyway, looking over Wes, I'm not entirely sure which of the three would be best suited for a friendship with him. Bryce would think that he is too laid back, Nikandros is just...a big meanie and Damon is like uber bright and happy though doesn't take sarcastic like a normal person would (he'd believe it). Give me some time to think on it, but it may have to wait until after sorting. XD

Well, taking Stefan out has worked well in my favor and I have currently no students, so thought why not. Anyway, I thought that would be the case. The more I read over it the less likely they would be able to be friends. But, if you do think of anything, I'm all ears.
Thanks!

I have Kyndel James here. She'll be a first year coming up and I'm really kind of hoping to have her sorted into either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. She's smart, energetic, and playful with a little bit of spice tucked in. Think a mixture of Katalina and Kynleigh mixed into one with a bit of a milder laid back side. She's also a bit of a bookworm and remembers random facts about pointless things. Kyndel is fun : )

I have Indiana Night here, she's the younger sister of Georgiana Night who is a Gryffindor Prefect. She's alot similar to her older sister, however I'm thinking of making her not as open to having alot of friends as Georgiana was when she first entered the school who hung out with groups of people rather then really get to know others one on one which was her downfall. Georgie has basically acted like a mother to Indiana since she was young so she will tend to follow in her sister's footsteps and aims to be a Gryffindor, though her older brother was a Hufflepuff so she'd be okay with that as well. It's your choice really who you think she'd be a good friend for, I don't have a problem with her knowing any of your guys. :)

I have not typed up anything yet for Liir but what I know right now is that he is a former Slytherin and is an only child. His mother comes from a long line of magical blood and so does his father though his father divorced his mother for a veela which left him bitter. So now he is working to raise his and his mother station in life by doing whatever it takes to make it to the top but he knows he needs help to get there. So he makes friend with people who are either extraordinarily skilled or well connected. He has the typical rigidness that is o be expected from a drummy not only that he is a supremist due to the fact thathis father left his mother for a veela.

Kyndel;
I think Kyndel would do nicely with Bryce and Damon! Damon is somewhat weird, but a happy weird, catch my drift? Bryce is quieter, somewhat cautious, but he will come around too. He can be blunt though. So whichever one, or both, but preferably not RP both at the same time. XD

Indiana;
Well, I don't really know a lot about Georgiana. In fact, I have no idea how her character is, but I think she would be able to be friends with Damon. Though he isn't so brave, and doesn't care what house he gets into. Perhaps after sorting so I can see who all goes into what, we can RP Indiana with Damon?

Liir;
That rules out both Damon and Bryce, cause Damon won't get along with Slytherins so much, or the typical ones anyway. And Bryce is a part-Veela, so yeah. He would be better with Nikandros, and the Matthias family are large, have all magical blood, yada yada. And most of the Matthias/Toralba children went to Durmstrang. So he would work with Nikandros a lot better.

Nikandros;

With it narrowed down to one now I see you are looking for a friend of sorts for Nika which should be interesting. Liir is not a social butterfly naturally and like i have described before he is looking to make connection therefor he knows that means playing nice with others so I can only assume that Liir and Nika will either get along swell or turn into one of those young friendly rivalries which may mature into a more stable friendship as they get older. However the question is how would these two boys know each other as Liir is a year or so older? Also where would these two meet?

I can offer Quinn to any of your characters. She is a Durmstrang trabsferring to Hogwarts. I expect her to be in Gryffindor or Slytherin. She has this mysterious side that only allows special and selected people to discover. I am still applying her to have special traits or anything.Friend,foe,lover,she is open.

Sounds good...we can try an RP with each of them to see which one she meshes better with (but like you said not at the same time). Do you want to wait until they start into school or start something up now? Just a warning if we start something up now then I might be slow to reply as it's looking like I'll have a big move coming up in about 2 weeks!

Liir;
Haha Nika. That's a good shortening of his name. Hmm, it could go either way, either with getting along or rivalries. I will warn you, beforehand, he can be quite rude. Lots of people make friends with one year apart from another, but the thing is, getting them to meet. Nikandros would have moved to New Zealand, and he was once living in the United States and Russia. He could visit either place, but it would be unlikely he would be anywhere else.

Sequinne;
She doesn't seem to be sporting the Durmstrang colors now, so I presume you made her an unsorted so she can go to Hogwarts New Zealand for her first year. If she doesn't mind weird people, she can get along with Damon, though if she is mean, she could be a friend of Nikandros, or even a foe of his. As stated in my first post, I'm not looking for love for any of the three because their finals are set up already.

Kyndel;
Hmm, we can do something now, but with one (ha, slow to reply? Have you seen me reply to anything in a hurry? HA! XD) so I would pick Damon for now since I am barely getting the hang of Bryce. And since Bryce is deaf, his communication might be a little tough for Kyndel. Though in school, he can just write out messages to her. Does that sound good?

Haha...okay good! We can definitely do one with Kyndel and Damon then maybe once school has started we can do something with Bryce. I'll work on starting something for these two either today or tomorrow and then just link it here : )

Actually she is a mix of liking weird and being mean..She could get along with Damon of course and be a friend of Nikandros..Or as you said,a foe.. We'll see how they go along by the time they meet each other..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back