*funny plot related title*

Hi Daph!

Mirim & Louis: I can see this happening. She could always use more friends to cause trouble with. At this point, Mirim might actually be expelled by the end of the year. xD

Val & Natalia: That would definitely set him off. He'd probably think he's just protecting his sister but instead be making the situation worse.
Val + Valencia + Natalia - We havent really done a thread just yet like that. I think we will soon though.
Yes I'll start Valencia and Natalia soon and maybe after that thread wraps up Valentine can seek her out or something? Or he can interrupt the thread, depending on how it goes.

Should we do Louis and Mirim soon as well? Would you want to start that Soho?

Aerin & Lucie: Yay I'm so glad you're up for the idea of frenemies! I'm thinking maybe they could argue about doing something dangerous? Lucie isn't really a daredevil so perhaps Aerin could be climbing a tree or something and Lucie confronts her and tells her she shouldn't be doing that because she might get hurt? Up to you what Aerin does, but Lucie will definitely tell her to stop doing something that could be dangerous :D

Val & Louis: I definitely think Louis would skip class if he was peer pressured into it. Perhaps Val can be his bad influence? It would definitely help Louis get out of his shell just a little bit more! I'm happy to start something for them if you'd like?
Aerin & Lucie: That could definitely work. I could start the thread a little later in the semester for this one, would that be ok?

Val & Louis: Most definitely, Val would totally peer pressure Louis. That would be awesome if you could, Thanks!
Yes I'll start Valencia and Natalia soon and maybe after that thread wraps up Valentine can seek her out or something? Or he can interrupt the thread, depending on how it goes.

Should we do Louis and Mirim soon as well? Would you want to start that Soho?
Ok, that sounds good! I'll see how it goes!

I could start the Louis one, but I think I'd have to do it later in the semester. Mirim's got lots to do. Would that be good with you? I'm thinking maybe 1st-3rd week of classes.

Ok, that sounds good! I'll see how it goes!

I could start the Louis one, but I think I'd have to do it later in the semester. Mirim's got lots to do. Would that be good with you? I'm thinking maybe 1st-3rd week of classes.
Sounds good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back