From the dungeons

Tala was tempted to throw something at her, but thought better of it. "You are lucky that I view you with some semblance as a woman or else you'll be covered in owl droppings" He said looking lazily up at her, a smile on his face to show he was joking. "Sorry if that came out wrong, Sometimes I still struggle with English words."

Taylor chuckled lightly. "Yeah id rather not be covered in bird poop thanks." She moved away from where she was standing and came back down the stairs to lean where she was standing before.

Tala smiled at her and stood up, stretching slightly as he did so. "Well Taylor. It was a pleasure meeting you today. But I'm pooped and need sleep" He said walking to the door "If you wish to accompany me to our common room, you are most welcome. If not...then I'll see you around"

((My eyes are watering cause they are soo tired. I'll see ya later though.))

Taylor smiled. "Yeah i need to eat. Cya around the common room or school or whereever though." She waved as he walked out. One last glance at the owls and she too walked out, intending on heading down to the Great Hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back