From the dungeons

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
((Hey guys!))

Tala sat down against one of the walls in the Owlery as he waited for the girls to enter.

Taylor walked slowly up the steps of the Owlery, she had recieved a message to meet with 2 friends here. Reaching the door she noticed Tala already sitting there.
"Heya." She said cheerfully and walked in to lean against the opposite wall.

Tala looked up and saw Taylor enter. "Hey Taylor" He smiled at her. He then saw Arianna come in looking like a girl on a mission. "Staring contest" he said under his breath as she sat in front him.

Taylor let out a chuckle at the pair. "This should be interesting she muttered under her breath." She then looked around for the school owls she had used to send her parents letters, she was starting to wonder why she hadnt recieved word from either of them.

Tala chuckled under his breath. "Poor Taylor...I'll still talk to you" He said, not looking at said girl, deepening his gaze on Arianna.

Taylor giggled. "No your alright." Starting to walk up the owlery. "Stare away." She said dramatically.

Tala saw Arianna beginning to struggle and started taunting her by half closing his eyes. "If you are sure...I mean I think this will be over soon" He said as a smile grew on his face.

"Yeah, ill be back in one sec guys, i just need to check if my parents have sent the owls back without a letter." She sounded somewhat let down, hoping they hadnt.

"Not in your wildest dreams" she said.
"Sorry Taylor, neither will be able to keep our eys open for too much longer" she added, not looking away from Tala.

Taylor nodded, forgetting they wouldnt be looking at her. She wandered up the steps, constantly glancing around for the owls. Smiling to herself, she bounded back down the stairs. "Its ok, they havnt wrote back yet. Wow this is getting intense." she noted the two of them, sat close, eyes watering, both trying to prove the other would fail.

Hearing that Taylor sounded a little sad she blinked and jumped up. "This isn't over" she said to Tala, before bounding up the steps to join Taylor.
"What's wrong? Haven't you got an owl from your parents?" she asked Taylor kindly.

Tala Raised an eyebrow at her. "I won"

Taylor stopped at the bottom of the stairs. Her eyebrows raised. "You call Knight a flirt, geez Tala." She laughed.

((I had to redo that whole post))

Tala smirked at her "I won fair and square" he said stretching his arms above his head.

((nahh can't remember what I wrote))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back